AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

would u like to be a predator , alien ,or marine in real life and why LOL

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: would u like to be a predator , alien ,or marine in real life and why LOL
Total Posts: 42

AlienSlof

Invisible? Not to me u ain't

Crazy Alien Lord

u tell him sloffie
OT i would be my alien lord character.
he is a mix of a lot of people that some of u may not have heard of and other people that he is made from i would beat u to death if u didnt know who they were.
here is alien lords make up from different people.
BLADE is half of alien lord.
NEO is part.
Master Chief
ME
the crazy monkey from in lion king
and hercules

SirYawnalot

Hicks, dude, no matter how good your humanish madskillz are, Sloffy's queen is easily thrice your speed when you're packing any weapon that could do her any real damage... you'd only get out of that alley if the headbite sent your skull flying out the street

Anyway on the subject of the ultimate dude, how about a xeno with Wolverine of X-Men fame's regenerative ability, Keill Randor of Last Legionary fame's unbreakable skeleton, plus Jedi force powers, a lightsaber and Clark Kent-esque uberspeed and heat rays? Hmm, maybe I should get some sleep...

Crazy Alien Lord

sleep
hahahah
sleep is for the squares. for they are dependent on mass numbers of sleep.
Sleep deprivation is the only way to free urself and become a circle.

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

my skills are too great for slof

AlienSlof

In your dreams laddie

Crazy Alien Lord

would ur skills count as just holding down the mouse button.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
jeez u sure have made an effert here noob. go for the gold.
just umm dont threaten the queen or u may face all of the members on this site when u challenge me. for i am champion minigunner. and u will fall under my wrath.

you are? thats funny!! na jokes man, well you people wanna know what i would be? Read my name, look at my Avitar, then go and read Trial for Glory, then after that, Go and Read Double X, tell me, What do thwy all have in common.
Yautja are my dream. If i was to get one wish, for anything, it would be that yautja existed and i was one of them. YES I AM OBSESSED!!! Everything about them interests me, Their society, there way of life, the fact that they are powerful hunters, The ultimate predators. Yautja are for me!!

TIKI

Yes that wish that i would like to make but only the part where preds exist dunno yet, to be a pred or not be thats the question

Artemis

hi i wudlike 2 be a pred.... and kinda.. you know... kill EVERYTHING THAT MOVES! LOL

Cliff

Well following the, so far, mayority here. I wanna be a pred.

TIKI

Thought you would like to be a human

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

LOL Oomans are pathetic!!

killadutch

pred all da way, i'm the type who enjoys the hunt

and before any of you even thinks of bragging, none of you can mess with dutch when i got me fancy combi stick dripping with ooman blood and the alien skulls on my wall

ive had many a queen skulls in my avp2 day, i just hope they put an empress in avp3, sumthin new to kill

Renegade

Well, i do have a human charcater that i sorta made up, but he doesnt fall into any of the catagories. So id have to go with Alien. Preferably a big male, after all, someones gotta keep those queens happy

Deaderalien

same here

TIKI

Quote:
LOL Oomans are pathetic!!

he he yeah i know

AlienSlof

Quote:
Well, i do have a human charcater that i sorta made up, but he doesnt fall into any of the catagories. So id have to go with Alien. Preferably a big male, after all, someones gotta keep those queens happy

Indeed!

Slicer

damn you ren u stole my fantisy

Renegade

lol, snooze you loose! Now........where are all those sexy queens at?!?!?!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6f200de8a0ed59bc83d9d145fa962207)