AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Slof's new story.

Forum: Various Stories
Discuss the multitude of stories appearing at GS.
Topic: Slof's new story.
Total Posts: 27

Nuthouse_Escapee

I just read slof's new morrowind story, and it was pretty cool - good job, as usual Slof - but i get the sneaking suspicion that the main character is gonna get chest burstered..... or maybe thats the werewolf sequence?

AlienSlof

Wait and see... I'm having to play the next bit so I get a feel for it! You guessed what the dragons were then? Not that is was difficult once I added more descriptions of them!

Glad you enjoyed it - spent all day playing yesterday just so I could do some combat scenes for part 2!

Nuthouse_Escapee

Ah. Very Very Very dedicated indeed . or maybe its just a personal excuse to play more morrowind?...

TIKI

I am a big Dragon fan if there are Dragons in them then just have to read it

AlienSlof

Sort of 'dragons', yes - maybe not quite the type you're expecting

Renegade

YAY! a story with a CatGirl in it(and shes a hot one too ) Cant wait for the next one sloffy(im hoping theres a next one ) Keep the catgirl goodness coming

AlienSlof

There is another one being done, yes - I need to play a bit more Morrowind so I can get a feel for the next bit - there are changes in the air - and more steamy cat-girl action, yes!

Renegade

AlienSlof

The problem is, stopping playing Morrowind so I can write!

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yes, thats a problem..... Imagine the guy who writes a halo 2 story, he'll be too busy with the game!

Vampire Slayer

HALO 2. hmm i think the exact words are simple. best game ever. halo will only be supperceeded by its child HALO2. the best that will have ever been made to put it quite simply. the facts are in the ancestor its self.

Crazy Alien Lord

and anyway i am doing a HALO based story. i already have a mini one. my ORB fic ties in the halo rings. but i might have halo mixed with aliens.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Lets see the flood try and infect Xenomorphs

TIKI

xenos in halo that shoul be intresting

TIKI

should

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yeah, it sure would be . I wonder what a covenent alien would be like?...

Crazy Alien Lord

one alien that i think the following quote by an actor i like would go perfectly with.
"u do not want to fuck with me"
that would be for a hunter xeno. and i mean DAMN. i wouldnt want to fuck with him.

Grimnir_Odin

How bout a mad mad mad story with a couple of Hybrids, a bloodsucker, a queen, some all-out-for-blood preds and, surprise, surprise!
A Master Chief.

hardkoreUSMC

Why don't you add em together to make one hugeazz hybrid, a Predalien queen that sucks blood and has the rank of Master Chief?

GO HALO!!!

TIKI

Face rape hunter that will be very hard, i think he has a mask of some sort and lots of power. I dont think a face hugger could raoe it! And even if it is in the game neither can they on the yautja!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b683c0b77cab116705e1bd94eb69a24f)