AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

LV666 offnotes

Forum: Rules/notes for RPGs
Discussion of rules, issues, and other items about Role Playing Games
Topic: LV666 offnotes
Total Posts: 48

Crazy Alien Lord

Please forgive my absense. I have been studying for finals and been busy with life.

LV666: Volcanic waste land. There are however bodies of water. most are poisonous to humans, yautja can drink but after a few months of drinking the water will have detrimental effects. Atmosphere is mostly filled with ash. However due to the planets volcanic nature, being too cold isnt really a problem.

More later.

Da'Yeyinde

UH.,,,, ALNS, as per the information you gave me, just the other day its not a total waste land....

Please see the previous page.

Da'Yeyinde

Crazy Alien Lord

I didnt say it was a total waste land. I said it was a volcanic waste land. life can still exist. and so can tough vegetation.

Da'Yeyinde

Oh Okies!!
gotcha!!, loud and clear.. Roger that!!
hokay dokay smokey!

Da 'Yeyinde

Robert_Wren

I thought I would ask the moderators if I could do this:
Is it all right if I kill off Valek and introduce a new character in his place.

Da'Yeyinde

Wren,
As A moderator, sure you can. Just have him get trapped into a steam vent or lava tube.
Although you might consult Black Dawn, she was working with your character. So you may want to let her know.

Da'Yeyinde

Oh and post the new information about your new character on the Off notes thread.. AND give it a plausible means as to how it got to the planet

Robert_Wren

Awight, once I make Valeks death post, I'll either bring in Selven or Axe.
Then I will ask BD if that is allright...

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Can I have the Yautja Kill Valek>? pretty please?

Mar.

Robert_Wren

Be my guest...just have him go down swinging.

Blackdawn_70631

Yeah it's all right Wren.
And I have an idea that I would like to go through with if it's okay with you guys. I just now thought of Reidem acting as defenseless human (she transformed from her gargoyle form to human) that wants to join you guys so she can get close to the group. Her mask can be torn apart to look different then before, she will have to lose all her armor and weapons and will still hold her same height but not as bulky as before.
So, what do you think?

Da'Yeyinde

hmmmmmm...
interesting....
uh.uhmmmm
I know my character would be leery of any human.. but if you came to us, "running for your life, they are out to get me...blah blah..."
Then I think it would work.
Although you will have to do something about your smell. Yautja have a great sense of smell. Pheramones and all.

LOL
Da Yeyinde

Razortech Xeno ...

Same with demons, she'd also have to tell good lies, lying to a demon is harder than with any other creature.

Blackdawn_70631

Okie dokie. I can't post now but will some time tomorrow.

Robert_Wren

Name: 'Doppleganger'
Species: Plasm
Criminal Record: Sixth largest bounty hunter, known for keeping anyone below him from reaching the top five.
Place of Birth: Antares
Weapons Manufacurer: Mutagen Corp.

Physical Description-
Ine of the most awe inspiring creatures stand before you. It is slightly larger than a human, but obviously not so. It's body is pink and red, suggesting a skinned person. Upon closer inspection you realise it has no eyes or mouth, only a form that could be called a nose. Long strands of black hair sprout from it's head, and , suprisingly, it is wearing a pair of cortosis weave fiber leggings.
Not unlike many of the syndicates it can shape shift, but instead uses it's natural abilities, instead of quasiholograms.
The creature can speak sever different languages, a smart way to ambush foes...

Da'Yeyinde

Alright you lazy people..
Get your respective butts, carapaces, or other alien like rear appendages and get to posting on the RP!!
I seen you logged on.. but no one has posted.
Come on now, don't be shy.

Da Yeyinde

Robert_Wren

Hey, you can't say nuthin' bout me. I was the last person to post.

Blackdawn_70631

*Runs lifting her feet high in the air from repeadely being kicked in the rear by Da'Yeyinde.* I'm going I'm going, just let me finish some stuff real quick and then I'll be back to posting.

Robert_Wren

Um...BD...is "Robert" the same as me? Or do we happen to have the same name...
I is confuzzled...

Da'Yeyinde

hmm that is interesting, But unless your character is going around as a human.. I don't think she meant you...

But I dunno

Da yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

No Wren. It was just a name I thought off the top of my head.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 616d89a0ed694c823e8f40cb645438e7)