AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

LV666 offnotes

Forum: Rules/notes for RPGs
Discussion of rules, issues, and other items about Role Playing Games
Topic: LV666 offnotes
Total Posts: 48

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Sorry to say this, but the RP has gone down hill with no bloody brakes, something bugs me about it, so yeh i dunno whats going to happen, and no one posts anymore. Whats going on?

Mar.

Da'Yeyinde

Mar,
I am not sure. I think we were waiting for you to post something.
Everybody sorta takes a turn at it. And I think it was your turn.
Black Dawn has not been able to get online as much as she would like. So that could be a factor.
So if you post something., perhaps players would also post something as well.
{{shrugs}}
other than that, I dunno.

Da'Yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

It's Valentines, my boss is on vacation, I come home dead tired, I have my own house work to do then spend time with my husband, plus our own Valentine stuff. Sometimes I'll lay my head down watching tv and suddenly find my husband waking me up for something. I had no idea I fell asleep. I've been playing Resident Evil 4 because I haven't had time to write and also because things have been worked so tight around here it's hard to think properly like that (playing it helps in relaxing me). I've even had an idea to write down a post for LV666 on a notebook just to get some kind of thing going on a post but I can't even do that. Anyway, things should be back to normal by Monday or Tuesday.

Robert_Wren

I could post...but like Yeyinde said...it's a turn based thing.
And besides, y'all seem to be doin' fine without me.
Plus, like the little tab thing says, my bulb is burnt out.

Razortech Xeno ...

Da'Yeyinde you made a mistake about something, when my character is in the shadows he can't be hit and he can't hurt anyone, so the plasma bolt wouldn't hurt him. But I'll go with it, just to keep the RP goeng without complications.

Da'Yeyinde

OOPs
Sorry about that, I am not sure if it was in your character write up or not.
The thing is though.. he might react to being fired at, and duck.
Just thought I would throw that out there... nothing meant by it.
THanks for being a good sport.
I did say, that I knew it wouldn't hurt him, and thought the blasting effect would sort of hold you off. LOL

Da'Yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

Just letting ya know I've been somewhat busy the past couple of days and will post when I get a chance. Okay?

Da'Yeyinde

Razor,
Just to let you know I had to modify your post for content. You have your character's NPC/mate running and shoving my npc's.
They are IN the ship. And only sent off a volley, IE their shoulder cannons would fire about 5 shots each and if you have seen any Sci Fi type movie with ships, the landing jets are compressed air. So they would simply make a loud whooshing sound.
You asked for a distraction and wanted noise made.
The two Yautja simply yelling. INSIDE the ship would not have done much good. So they did what they thought appropriate, in order to get his attention.
And you can't say they didn't get his attention....
Just to let you know.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b0731e9fb8fb7c03faa0357e73361dad)