AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Osama's ass

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Osama's ass
Total Posts: 73

Terrorfarmer

unbelievable that dutch is almost same as south african.... ofcourse we were close related in the past... but our languages are still quite the same

Terrorfarmer

unbelievable that dutch is almost same as south african.... ofcourse we were close related in the past... but our languages are still quite the same

the_demigod

an ex-colony perhaps??

Terrorfarmer

yeah but south african is bit more simplistic.... like we sometimes have difficult words to write but easy to say. So what do the south africans do? they just write it as simplistic as possible though its easy to understand... and if there are pretty ladies there like you said... i guess i'll be comin over for vacation

Cliff

Man Terrorfarmer you know a lot don't you

'verstaan jy wat ek s

Terrorfarmer

well i mean no offence cliff.. it's just what i know about it... tsssjeeeezzz

Cliff

Quote:
no offence cliff

Don't worry no taken it this that it is really late and I have't been getting enough sleep for the last week (almost nothing) so I am a little edgy.

Bt I'm mostly ok now

Prezes

No one has posted anything in this thread for awhile.

It seems the Little Bush is not satisfied with one man hunt, but is also out for a fight. You must admit that Afganistan was a walk over (well not for the wedding party anyway), so now goes after Saddam.

Now how many of you think that "Little Me" is gonna get f###ed on this?

[ This message was edited by: Prezes on 2002-09-05 09:03 ]

Seikken53

what is all this? you people talk of killing osama, i admit i hate his guts... but who are we to decide, some that die, deserve life, and some that live deserve death... are we the ones to give it to them?

Prezes

We are not trying to decied who will live or who will die. These world events are very important and one should be able to voice their opinion.

"Little Me" doesn't have the support of the world or people back home, thats why I'm trying to revive this thread. Bush Jnr. is a bit of an idiot when attempting to deal Saddam.

He only fulfilling his fathers' ambitions.

AlienSlof

Quote:

On 2002-09-04 17:18, Seikken53 wrote:

what is all this? you people talk of killing osama, i admit i hate his guts... but who are we to decide, some that die, deserve life, and some that live deserve death... are we the ones to give it to them?

He didn't seem to care who lived and died when he arranged that attack on WTC, did he? So why should the bastard live? Lives for lives I say - one of my mates was nearly killed in that. I would like to see him dead - then again, I would like to see all religion banned too, as religion is the cause of so many wars and deaths. IMO

Prezes

Ideas are better than beliefs.

You can change an idea, but you can't change a belief.

Seikken53

He didn't seem to care who lived and died when he arranged that attack on WTC, did he? So why should the bastard live? Lives for lives I say - one of my mates was nearly killed in that. I would like to see him dead - then again, I would like to see all religion banned too, as religion is the cause of so many wars and deaths. IMO

true... but, he'll be very sorry when we get a hold of him... but anyway, the technicallity is... it MIGHT not be his fault... a childs actions are based on what a parent teaches it... what was he taught? (he was actually very pampered and rich... but he decided to teach the youth that america was bad... we're not sure what his parents taught HIM) just my opinion... i do not joke about death and punishment

Cliff

Quote:
it MIGHT not be his fault... a childs actions are based on what a parent teaches it

Finally something I can debate about.

Yes, a CHILDS actions are based upon that which he was taught but one would belief that a grown man would have learned that the world is not flat like his parents had said and be able to make his own choices. This would be like blaming lets say GTA (the game) for a bunch of teenagers killing people with their cars one would expect that someone who is old enough to drive a car would be old enough to make their own choices and tell the difference between fiction and reality. I can understand how children could jump of something high break a leg and blame it on the fact that they are not superman but an adult or at least adolescent would know the difference between fantasy and reality no matter what their parents had thought them.

Seikken53

true... and let me say i am glad that you are able to debate about this (that was not sarcastic) let me bring up an incident in mexico... a man... in his lates 20's or early 30's once went to the theater.. carrying a gun... now, this man went to the bathroom during the movie, and shot the mirror... then he went and slaughtered everyone inside... then police got him... why? they later discovered he had been playing duke nukem as a young child... apparently his parents never told him it wasn't real.. and back then, duke nukem wasn't talked about much.... it is very sad... that alot of the worlds problems could've been prevented with a simple conversation

Seikken53

ps in the game he was playing sometimes "goodies" were hidden behind mirrors

Cliff

I think Mexico should start using metal detectors in their movie theatres.

But back to my reply. Either the man was a little slow or he simply blamed duke nukem for his problems (people always seem to blame others for their own problems). I don’t doubt that being exposed to constant violence could somehow affect your mind but the decision is still that persons to make and I believe that once a man goes into his late 20’s early 30’s he would have know that duke nukem was this a game no matter how many times he played it as a child.

Seikken53

u are so right!!!! no bother arguing when some1 is right!

NiteStalker

People have been blaming their own stupid actions on violent video games since they came out.

Who here has read the lord of the rings part 1 (this is going somewhere, and has to do with this forum)? there is this part where frodo sez "pity bilbo didnt kill gollum when he had the chance," then gandalf explains to him why that is a stupid thing to say. i dont have the book here, but if you want to know what i mean, look at the book.

basicly it is that not all things are fair in life, but that gives no-one AT ALL (wish i could underscore) the right to condemn people to death.

anyone with that power would become a dictator of the world, and anyone who believes he has that power is, or will eventually become, a true psychopath.

anyone who believes otherwise is, and i mean this fully, a complete and total idiot.

[ This message was edited by: NiteStalker on 2002-09-08 04:24 ]

Cliff

You make a good point NiteStalker.

Anyway this a few more days and it will be the 1-year anniversary and still they haven't caught Osama.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 533f73bb0aff73d28064e9fb91be17e0)