AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Thoughts

Forum: Various Stories
Discuss the multitude of stories appearing at GS.
Topic: Thoughts
Total Posts: 81

AlienSlof

So guys, much as you like it, Diary of a Xeno is forever destined to be no more than a fanfic!

Unless by some fluke it gets comic-ised - which is probably unlikely, plus it really strays from the norm of what publishers like Dark Horse like - ie: humans pov beating on the aliens.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

it deserves much better that just to be a comic. it should be an encyclopidia or sumthing

the_demigod

Quote:
So guys, much as you like it, Diary of a Xeno is forever destined to be no more than a fanfic!

Unless by some fluke it gets comic-ised - which is probably unlikely, plus it really strays from the norm of what publishers like Dark Horse like - ie: humans pov beating on the aliens.

It would get destroyed in the "corporate editorial" process, where eggheads with delusions of market knowledge would chop it and re-glue it until you as the author wouldn't recognise it...

AlienSlof

Then, the only way it's likely to get comic-ised, is if I draw the comic! Maybe one day I will, but at the moment I have more pressing things I want to do.

I'd rather it remains a fanfic than it get butchered just for a bit of fame.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

speaking of fan fics slof your latest id really bloody awe some. are you going to write more on it?!

Preliator

Yes you MUST do more on it! I am DYING to see the battle between the empress and the female Yautja!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

do you know which one i am takling about preil? the one with Si levitan in it?!!

the_demigod

Quote:
Then, the only way it's likely to get comic-ised, is if I draw the comic! Maybe one day I will, but at the moment I have more pressing things I want to do.

I'd rather it remains a fanfic than it get butchered just for a bit of fame.

Unfortunately for your [our rather OUR] delusions of [success] grandeur, all you do is submit a SCRIPT for the comic--they do all the rest...

It's not as if a talented person can simply walk in and achieve success--the corporate processes will squash ANY talent like the annoying bug that it is [to those un-talented office people]

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

hey demi can i ask ya a question? E-X-P-L-A-I-N I-T I-N S-I-M-P-L-E T-E-R-M-S M-A-N!!
thanx!!

AlienSlof

Read my lips....

No corporate bigwigs are getting their grimy hands on DoX - I can draw my own comics thanks very much - I don't need or want my stuff butchered just to make a bit of money - I write for my own enjoyment, not theirs, I draw comics for my own enjoyment too.

If someone did ever want to publish it (unlikely) then it would be AS IT IS.

AlienSlof

Quote:
do you know which one i am takling about preil? the one with Si levitan in it?!!

I don't think Preli likes those stories MP. He called me sick last time.

Renegade

Sloffy, if your stories ever did become comics, i would be your first customer.

AlienSlof

Quote:
Yes you MUST do more on it! I am DYING to see the battle between the empress and the female Yautja!

That's a while off yet! Lots of other stuff to do before that final showdown!

Renegade

Ya cant rush greatness

Preliator

Oh man u neva listen i did NOT EVER call you or your stories sick NEVER! I LOVE SLOF'S STORIES
LOVE EM do I gotta repeat that forty times just to get the point across. I have never nor will I ever call your stories "sick" slof NEVER NEVER NEVER. ok do we got that now.
No the only story on GS I said was rather um revolting was Seduction where that stupid drone made that dude f*ck her, that was disgusting, outside of your kind sex, nasty sh*t, I dont mind it here an there in a story but AN ENTIRE STORY on it is toooooo far for me. Aliens rhomping arond with other aliens is fine wit me.
DOOM ON YOU >8O

Crazy Alien Lord

hey preli what about strange tastes by slof. that was all about alien human sex. but yeah aliens suduction i am sorry but that was a sick one. but he did warn us so we cant really complain. OR CAN WE? ow well i am off to gain honor and trophies. and preli do more stories. you are a great writer.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

hes right ya now preli.
and sloffy common man get that pen smokin and write somemore about si and s'liithsss. (GF really liked it to by tha way!!)

Crazy Alien Lord

ley her work at her own pace. all good things take time. i personally think that making us wait is making us love the stories much more. and besides it gives people time to create our own work based off of hers. but you are seriosly lucky to have a GF like you do. not only becuase of what was said right above but over all. here i go again im on a totally different subject. god i have to remember not to post when i am going to bed. i know i know then why am i writing now. quite honestly becuase i have nothing better to do.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

thanx lord but if you want to talk about my GF PM me ok?! and the way you said waiting makes us love the stories even more that is true but i wish that would be tha case for my stories!!!!

Nostromo

Quote:
hey demi can i ask ya a question? E-X-P-L-A-I-N I-T I-N S-I-M-P-L-E T-E-R-M-S M-A-N!!
thanx!!

what's not to uderstand??

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || c1585bc5e13b4894202e2df9541a8bd8)