AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The neverending story 2

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The neverending story 2
Total Posts: 54

Dark_Predator

yes yes i know this idea was the worst i ever had but I just had to try it for myself i hope it becomes as popular as the 1st one but i hope it becomes a hit and i would like to congradulate the one who started this ides dslblade now this one shall start

"The predator crouched low on the limb as he eyed the oomans. he slowly reached for his disc and swiched his vision mode. He wached the oomans gather around an object on the ground he reared back to throw the disc when.....

Xenomorphmelt

One of the oomans bent over the object and ripped ass! The force and stink of putrid gasseous projectile knocked the pred almost of the tree, but he was tangled in some branches about 6 feet off the ground. Before he blacked out he managed to record the ooman saying "Damn! I shouldn't have eaten Mexican! My ass is on fire!". The blackness descended. "Shut up" said another, "Did you hear that?" "Yeah, something's in the tree over there." The humans walked over to the hanging unconsious body that hung limply from leafy conifer......

[ This message was edited by: Xenomorphmelt on 2002-06-19 14:31 ]

NiteStalker

the marines got to the base of the tree and found a skinned and rotting corpse - the toxicity and high acid content of the gas had melted the flesh off the unfortunate predator.

"kill me please growled the helpless pred.

Cougar

"why?" was the first word. The marines left the pred there as they wandered back.The predator got up and raised its disc again "I'll get you u filthy f******" he fell of the tree and down into a canyon as the marine let off yet another one....

Xenomorphmelt

"Jesus it's like I'm shitting napalm here!", growled the farting marine through chlenched teeth, "Uuuunnnggghhhhh"-*BOOM*, a chestburster (buttburster) explodes out his ass tearing through his fatigues. The marines sighs and relaxes visibly while his freinds radpidly attempt to destroy the defication covered slimy little worm. The flatulence plauged marine looks through some bushes and discovers...

AlienSlof

SLAM!!! some inner jaws punch into his head and slurp out the brain flesh greedily.

"Thank fuck for that!" the xeno says with a grin, "That food-thing STANK! I've smelled sweeter skunks!" Both the warrior and little chestie gorge themselves on the dead marine hungrily, then slink off back to their Queen, the marine's mates and the unfortunate predator in hot pursuit...

Prezes

"What the hell did they put in that Mexican?" said one of the running marines. "I go out with you guys for one night and the next thing I know there monsters everwhere..."

"Shut up Hicks!" replied another, "Just loosen up ma....". He never got the chance to finish the word, his legs hit the ground first.

The rest of his torso hang in the air for a moment long before....

NiteStalker

he said "bloody hell, those fricking rivets popped again." stupid frickin' androids, thought the marine just behind him, just before he...

Nealith

...was consumed in a bright sphere of blue-white light that had appeared from nowhere. A moment later, the sphere shrank back to nothingness, taking the hapless marine with it. In it's wake was left a smoldering crater and the hunched over form of a nude, well muscled man. The man stood up in front of Hicks and the others, perfectly calm and collected.

Looking at Hicks he states, "Give me your clothes and your weaponry. Now."

[ This message was edited by: Nealith on 2002-10-04 12:09 ]

AlienSlof

Hicks looks the naked man up and down, then grins widely. even the pred and the xenos stop and have a good laugh!

"Wow," he says, "never thought I'd see the day where a big guy has such tiny tackle!"

The pred's haunting, deep laughter can be heard behind them, mirth making him forget about chasing the humans and xenos - hell even the xenos think it's funny! The adult warrior is rolling around on the floor, clutching his sides and making a strange squeaking noise that the humans can only assume is xeno laughter.

"Even this little chestburster's got a bigger one!" he giggles! The chestie is wriggling around on the floor making a higher piched squeaking noise.

The naked man doesn't understand what's so funny, he knows how to deal with fear, aggression, etc, but this? With a rapidly reddening face he steps forward....

Nealith

...and punches forward, sending his fist straight through Hick's chest. The laughter ceases immeadiatly when all the the naked man's balled fist protruding from Hick's spine, spraying everyone in the immeadiate viscinity in a shower of the Marine's blood. Hicks slips off the stranger's arm and falls to the ground, dead.

With lightning reflexes, the bloodied stanger snatches Hick's Pulse Rifle before it even hits the ground. Now armed, he scans through everyone else present, assessing threats and tactical probabilities. He knows he is outnumbered, but neither fear nor doubt are seen in his expression. Everyone waits for someone else to make the first move, when...

Seikken53

The warrior screached and shot forward, landing on the man's shoulders, ripping and tearing at his face. The man calmly lifts the rifle up, and sends a shower of firey death into the creature's brain. Yelping, it fell to the ground, and lay motionless.

The burtster tried futilely to scurry away, and was met with a spray of bullets. With its dying breath it sent a warning to its hive, a hive it never lived to see.

The predator clicked and slunk into the shadows, raisinh his speargun.

"For the Sun god!" it clicked pulling the trigger. And to his surprise and dismay, the man turned, unharmed, but his skin, was peeling off his face! revealing a metalic surface, and glowing red eyes. He stared in growing horror as "it" lifted the gun, and he knew no more.

Cliff

Before the hunter hit the ground he shouted out for his brothers to come and hunt the new and even more deadly prey.

As the large man finish killing all humans and aliens he grabbed one of the marines cloths and put it on.

"Mission update recieved" he said and walked towards the nearby human colony while he was being followed by a small group of hunters...

Seikken53

The Leader clicked. Yes, finally, worthy prey! these oomans and hard skins were far too easy, this, was true prey!

"Master Guan Thwei." Came Huak Hai's voice

"Speak whelp, i have a hunt to carry out!"

The warrior Hissed. He was as angry as his queen at the death of his brother and sister. That human would pay dearly! Then he noticed a faint green glow nearby.

"Ambush, scatter!" He hissed as his small swarm disapeared. The hunter clicked in annoyance. His prey would not get away so easily! He hopped down from his perch in a tree, and was met with a crushing blow to the head, his brain oozing out of the puncture. He stared blankly at the hideous face, and flopped down, dead.

"Come my siblings, tonight, we feast!"

Xenomorphmelt

Meanwhile the Large, and obviously robotic man continued his tromp through the terrain and into the human complex. The place appeared devestated, and the tell-tale sign of oozing alien resin was everywhere. The robotic human scanned the immediate area and aquired a target one shot and the drone was down, a smoking hole straight through it's large curving skull. The robot turned it's head and the dimm light glinted off something written on the now revealed metal protion of his face, T-800. A pheremone trial loomed ahead of him, bending over he effortlessly removed the lock, and the lid of an old, decrepit ammunition box. The ammo was stashed within, but in a few moments the T-800 hundred had gathered it all up. A new clip was slapped into the weapon, and the massive psuedo-human began tromping down the corridor, where his main objective lied, the Queen, and her chamber...

Seikken53

Hissing in growing agitation the warrior -hrillhississ by name- watched as the strange human walked past... odd, it had no pheremone trail, and was not like the human "synthetics" those were too easy to destroy, this.. was real danger! He growled and launched his patrol at the hapless human, he alone was th only sentient one, aside form the queen. so he was invaluable! And to his dismay, all his sisters died to the human.

one of his questions was why it had not defended with the other humans, he hissed again, and barely noticed teh faint green glow to his right.

Cliff

The hunters where now outside of the ooman complex that had been infested and where ready to hunt.

"Now we start the hunt" Guan Thwei said and all the hunters entered the complex ready to kill their new prey.

The T-800 came closer to the queens chambers ready to kill his target, weapons ready.

"Target found" the T-800 said, "continuing termination."

[ This message was edited by: Cliff on 2002-10-08 08:33 ]

Xenomorphmelt

Outside, the only smart species on the planet was heading for their dropships. Aliens and Predators had finally met their match in the incarnation of a robot, and the marines could kill 2 birds with one stone. Maybe they would get lucky and all three of the things on the ground would slaughter each other... Meanwhile back in the hive the T-800 had begin its primary mission, aliens were falling left and right, some drones coming to their knees just paces from him. Others were skipped over by gun fire, and met their ends, crushed by the robot's hands. The Queen cried in anguish as her children were destroyed, then she spied green pheremones. "Yes" she thought, "They can help..." The queen retreated bringing the remainder of her brood into a side tunnel, taking heavy damage to her abdomen as she did so. Acid blood gushed and she continued to roar in pain as she disapeared out of range. The Robot stopped its firing. The queen was mortaly wounded, but not dead yet. It mission still stood. It scanned the room. The hunters saw their chance and began their advance, just as the T-800 locked onto them...

[ This message was edited by: Xenomorphmelt on 2002-10-08 13:13 ]

Seikken53

Hrillhississ saw the danger to his queen,and lunged into the path of the oncoming bullets, he screamed in agony as they shot through him. He had never felt pain such as this before! He fell limply, and sighed. "My queen, i have failed you... mother." he said mentally, if Aliens could cry, he would. "No my son... you have done your best." He let out a mournful howl and lay still. T-800 raised his gun toward the injured queen.

"Target acquired, terminating." It was suddenly shoved aside by something at his right. It looked and saw the most astonishing sight it or it's fellows had ever laid eyes one. One of the Predator race stood before him, dressed in full black armor, in the center a red sun glistened and there was a smaller one on his pitch black mask, right above the eyes. He reached down to his belt and yanked out two one meter poles.

He jammed his wrist back, and each extended to a large spear. He tossed aside his rifle and caught the other spear expertly. He was one of the newer models, blessed with the new A.I. system.

'This'll be fun.' He thought to himself. Twirling teh spear expertly in one hand he suddenly stopped twirling and let the point face his opponent.

"Bring it on predy!" He snarled. The predator roared and charged the human... the clanging of steel echoed into the halls of the hive, while the queen, quickly ran, taking her hive with her.

Cliff

The predator was skilled but out matched the t-800 quick slammed the spear out of the hunters hand and put the spear right in front of the hunters face.

"Fool" the hunter shouted in his own language and fired his plasma caster at the t-800 while he dodged to one side...

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b120bc61c872c22fe88e5e08434cd491)