AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Multiplayer help

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Multiplayer help
Total Posts: 42

Deathtammer

I need help on finding a way to play Aliens vs Predators online. I know what your thinking. Duh get on your game and do that but the thing is that i can't do that because i don't have the game. if you can can you guys tell me where its free to play online.

AlienSlof

If you don't have the game how are you going to even play it at all, never mind online?

Renegade

just scrounge up 40$ and buy the game, doesnt get much easier than that

Deathtammer

Because i heard that you don't need to have the game to play multiplayer. my friends say that you can play the multiplayer version online using some website.

AlienSlof

Then they are talking crap. You need the game - a legit copy, not a ripped off one - to even start playing multiplayer.

Deathtammer

I would get the game but i can't yet because i still need to pay off my det for Grand Theft Auto Vice City. besides i've seen the site before. my friend has a file on there but you need a password for a file.

Renegade

trust us dude, ur friend is full of crap (or misinfoirmed) the only way u can play the game online is if u actually have the game, and like sloffy said - it has to be a legit copy, not a ripped off one

Deathtammer

Are you guys sure. because i was at my friends house and he has a file on this website and you have to pay to get on though. he's one of the people who everyone respects. knowone can kill him.

killadutch

im afraid sloffy and friends are right- your friend is a dummy (or ur a dummy for believing him )

AlienSlof

Sounds a bit dodgy to me dude...

You are talking about the proper AvP FPS game ain't you?

Deathtammer

Quote:
Sounds a bit dodgy to me dude...

You are talking about the proper AvP FPS game ain't you?

No i'm not talking about that.

AlienSlof

Well, i'm sure I don't know then.

Deathtammer

Quote:
im afraid sloffy and friends are right- your friend is a dummy (or ur a dummy for believing him )

ya your propably right about the web site so okay.

TIKI

Your friend is dumm buy a original Avp2 and play it end od story lol

Deathtammer

Yo Tiki if you think i and my friend then damn dude you are disin on my friend on the game he is the strongest most smart person on his multiplayer game. also if you read my other post you would know on the game he has 2 trophy rooms full of heads. most of the heads in the trophy rooms are mostly the most strategic aliens predators and marines. oh and don't even start with me on how dumb I am because if i have to tell you how good I am then damn.

TIKI

Bpi-de

yeth

you sure you're talking about AvP2 not Planetside or anything like that?

Deathtammer

Quote:
you sure you're talking about AvP2 not Planetside or anything like that?

I'm damn sure about that because i never even heard of that game planetside or whatever you said.

Deathtammer

Does anybody else have something to to say about the site.

Noobie Hunter

You know deathtammer their right you have to either buy the game or download the demo mutiplayer game that you can download off of www.sierra.com.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 85190f93db3b6efeefcc693453bba3ef)