AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Question

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Question
Total Posts: 42

Deathtammer

All right what is your favorite specie/s and what is you level/s of your character.

Prezes

The Pred

But the levels and tools he has, don't really fit in alot of the time with the style of hunting that Preds do....

Deathtammer

Anybody else want to say anything about about there favorite specie/s and the level/s

Deathtammer

I would have to say my favorite is the marine. the marine is tight ass. my second choice is the alien.

AlienSlof

<<<< that

TIKI

I think this threath was about a day a go.

Deathtammer

Quote:
I think this threath was about a day a go.

what does that have to do with what i'm saying.

killadutch

he means somebody just made a thread like this a day ago

Noobie Hunter

My favorite is the alien especially the queen or that other thing that can spawn stuff the praetorean because you can spawn other types of aliens. right now i have something spawned that i made that nobody can tell if it's real or not. and it's hard to kill sorta like my friend that has one stronger and harder to kill. everybody mistakened it as a building and died by stomach acids. i mean that thing is big. soon the same thing will happen with mine it will be really cool.

AlienSlof

Eh? ???

Deathtammer

Quote:
<<<< that

I agree with you. they're fast and good. that's what i think is good also.

AlienSlof

I love playing as the queenie!

Noobie Hunter

Quote:
I love playing as the queenie!

Ya queens are so cool man.

AlienSlof

Glad you think so *strokes crested head and grins with both sets of jaws* ;D

TIKI

Yeah ho hates them, cant think of nobody.

Deathtammer

Yah i like the marine because you can use a lot of really cool stuff like cool mod guns and mod swords and stuff like that.

SM

Marine or Alien. I found the Predator to be boring as.

Crazy Alien Lord

well do i really have to say what i like. i mean really. thats like asking slof if she would like to go to hell or become a queen alien. i mean kinda self explanatory.

TIKI

Yautja boaring howcome?

Nuthouse_Escapee

Lots of people hate molting to queenses, maybe cause its so ****** big, *shrugs*. I like molting tho, especially on wide open maps

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || e139d26c37c4ac1cc21642480817a046)