AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

what is favorite thing about Alien

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: what is favorite thing about Alien
Total Posts: 28

Deathtammer

Hey people that like to use aliens. what is you favorite thing about the alien. type of weapon type of alien anything you guys can think of.

AlienSlof

Wallwalking and being able to move fast!!

Deathtammer

Quote:
Wallwalking and being able to move fast!!

if i had to choose an alien i would choose an alien because you can spawn aliens.

Noobie Hunter

I would say the spawner aliens. because usually they are the best type of alien. of course that's only my opinion.

TIKI

Spawner alien?

Seikken53

i have a feeling thats the term for facehugger...

TIKI

Yeah omg!

SilentXeno

My favorite thing about the alien is the silence and stealth...

Crazy Alien Lord

my favorite thing is pure godlyness that they pocess.
they to me represent the angle of death brought to life.
darkness is there friend. there is no escape from them. eventually they will get u. there strength is beyond anything else. all will bow down or DIE.

that is the current will of alien lord.
have a nice day simple food things.
for ur days are numbered.

TIKI

Wallwalking i like most about aliens, cool ability

Deathtammer

Hey the best i'd say is the Praetoreans ability to spawn. also the queens ability to spawn.

Noobie Hunter

the best and i mean alltime best. that's only my opinion though. i bet you guys that nobody that uses the alien doesn't like the spawner aliens.

AlienSlof

I don't even know what you mean by spawner aliens - are you 2 guys playing a totally different game to the rest of us?

Deathtammer

Quote:
I don't even know what you mean by spawner aliens - are you 2 guys playing a totally different game to the rest of us?

na dude if i can get my buddy up here he'll tell you but i have to e-mail him first. many of my buddies will tell you the same thing. i'll get him up in here to tell you guys whenever i can get him to log on.

Noobie Hunter

Isn't the queen a spawner alien. (One that can make their own aliens by spawning them one at a time.) that is a spawner alien.) that is the same game i am very sure.

AlienSlof

The queen lays eggs...

Deathtammer

Quote:
The queen lays eggs...

exactly and those eggs become aliens.

Crazy Alien Lord

who would have ever thought. i mean ur just a real smart one. i mean who would have ever thought that queens may eggs. its amazing. I mean dont u think the best alien writer on this site would know that.

Deathtammer

Are you talking to me?

Crazy Alien Lord

yeah i am talking to u!!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 0c873e2c2cefde7e5a8b774d22778680)