AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

best mod

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: best mod
Total Posts: 29

Deathtammer

hey guys and gals what mod or mods do you guys/gals think are the best mods?

Nuthouse_Escapee

So far, for avp2 i think team AXP's stuff r00ls . theres just so far nothing out there thats more entertaining then AXP: Realism, or AXP: lethal tournament! For quake 3, i think the old school mod is great. it's like buying a whole new game!

Crazy Alien Lord

where can i go to find these mods for avp2

Nuthouse_Escapee

planet avp . Planet Avp is in my opinion, the best avp site on the net! For information, that is. it's forums are a tad confusing...

Deathtammer

Quote:
planet avp . Planet Avp is in my opinion, the best avp site on the net! For information, that is. it's forums are a tad confusing...

so that place tells us and has the mods there or does it tell where they are found. anyway they sound really cool.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Uh... that site has em, thats the main page Here is the "mod of the week" page: Mod Of The Week

That should have em both

Deathtammer

Quote:
Uh... that site has em, thats the main page Here is the "mod of the week" page: Mod Of The Week

That should have em both

that is cool. hey are their any costom made mods. hey can you post your mods that you make.

Nuthouse_Escapee

The closest thing i've ever came to a mod is screwing with a demo of a game called "The aliens trilogy". i just made the mission "briefing" all funny . it went something like this: "THIS MISSION IS POINTLESS. SAVE YOUR VALUABLE TIME AND SPEND IT ON SOMETHING ELSE YOU MORON!!!!"

And also on avp2 i replaced the .wav files for when an alien attacks with wierd al music- everytime a bug attacks the speakers go: "... And all the goyims say I'm pretty fly, for a rabbi...." and " Gemeni! Your birthday party will be ruined once again by your explosive flatulence..."

Crazy Alien Lord

hey planet avp has info and mods but this place has the spirit of a community.
now if we could combine those two sites that would be awsome.

SirYawnalot

Holy crap Nuthouse that must be the most annoying mod in the universe, no offence to you or Weird Al (a talented individual, but highly irritating if heard repeatedly at a rate of 5 times per second).. I made a bigass sound and skin compilation mod ages ago that changed a whole lot of stuff, although the only ones I remember now are some of the PredAlien noises using their AvP1 equivalents and the Smartgun using the AvP1 sentry gun firesound.

Yup PlanetAvP's a decent site and David Shipley's an awesome guy (he was dead patient with me, i went over about a million deadlines ). I just found it a bit annoying how rigid the Gamespy marking system is: I suggested if I could use percentage marks for my reviews but the antiquated 5-star marking system was the GS mainstay. This led to some of the marks I gave on reviews being more generous than I'd intended (I still have nightmares about the Primal Hunt one). I think it's also pretty much the only place to get AvP downloads from these days too..

Nuthouse_Escapee

Its not annoying! Well, maybe a little, but i mix it up from time to time whenever i get tired of one! i like putting his song "Germs" on when the aliens attack, more specifically a clip that goes "They'r tryin to kill me! They wanna destroy me! It kinda upsets me!"

SM

The only thing that sticks in my mind about PlanetAvP is their homophobic censorship of fan fic.

Crazy Alien Lord

i dont bother with planet avp very much now.

AlienSlof

Ahh yes - most of mine are too much for them - they have only 2 of mine on there, one of which had to be 'abridged' to suit! I get on well with Dave Shipley though, so he just pimps my webby whenever I put a new item up!

I suppose it's one way around GaySpy's policies of no adult stuff.

killadutch

i like planetavp, i think shipley's damn hilarious

BACK TO TOPIC, Realism Mod 2.0 gets my vote all the way

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yeah, the acid spitter drone was ingenious . and it can be played in single player!

Deathtammer

hey the place sound pretty good. hey my friend makes all kinds of cool weapons mods and man they really work. hey post does anyone know how to post your own mods.

Deathtammer

Quote:
i like planetavp, i think shipley's damn hilarious

BACK TO TOPIC, Realism Mod 2.0 gets my vote all the way

hey how real does the realism mod make the game?

virus666

man i think axp is the best mod! altho i go to avpnation to get my stuff. they have maps, patches,skins,mods, and more!you dont have to download the stuff from another site, all of thwe stuff is right there! but theres one drawback: it is only a download site. you cant do the same stuff you can do at planet avp!

Nuthouse_Escapee

avp nation is ok, it's got forums...

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f3ed56294c285ee92560635dcb838a8e)