AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Lamers and Hackers

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Lamers and Hackers
Total Posts: 27

Slicer

>.< i lost the last thread on people who hack and people who spam and people who just are assholes so i made this just put the name of the person to ban in ur game in this thread and hope people will see it also give a VALID reason why this person(s) should be on this thread

||||Bishop||||, AKA Who aka xXx

Invisible Hack, Teleporting Hack.

Ass Fuck (that is his name)

Not listening to reason, pisses off people just because he can

Alien Hunter

cooooo, sounds really *nasty*

Nuthouse_Escapee

i've got problems with a guy just like ass fuck - goes by Lau, POOOOOOOOOO, and other stuffs... exactly the same reasons :/ ass fuck could be a lau alias.

IcE

MR TEAM.. jeez if you've met this guy.. you'd know why

R'iithsss the D...

Heh Slicer looks like you beat me to it with this thread causs i want to post a similiar thing like this but anyway:

As many people here i also experianced the so called 'hackers' AND YES D*MM*T I ALSO FELL TO THESE MANIACAL B*ST*RDS WHOM TEND TO RUIN YOU'RE GAME FOR THEIR SADISTIC PLEASURES.

Some names here so you can avoid the servers where these guys are.

Fear = Noclip hack+Invisibility hack

Razor = Semi-aimbot(yes you read it right there is something called a semi aimbot which is used to kill players REAL fast but it still looks like they are still the ones who aim and shoot)

Mr. Team or Pascal = Not a actual hacker but more of "WATCH ME IM SO GOOD CAUS I TEAMKILL AND SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK WITH A SNIPER RIFLE OR GRENADE" attidude and than he starts a futile attampt of murdering the 5 others of the opposite style and when he's killed he goes like:
'HA you're all noobs down here and it's all too easy for me.'
NO WONDER MORON CAUSS YOU TEAM KILL BY SHOOTING EVERYBODY IN THE BACK!!!

Jibi = Full aimbot

Eat or Eat That = Full aimbot+inviz hack.

As you might think WOW does this guy met all these and the answer for that is yes i have met them all and everytime they succeeded in ruining my game.

Also they tend to stick around the overrun servers 100% of the time so keep yur eye out on those servers.

Hope this info was of some help.

Nuthouse_Escapee

pascal was never a problem for me, as far as i know he never talks!

IcE

wait.. pascal = MISTER TEAM..
Ur sure about that? pascal has never tked me or been a pain in the ass..

Nuthouse_Escapee

i know what your talking about... he seems to be just a pasive player who doesnt do anything social. for all we know, he could be a robot!

R'iithsss the D...

As an answer,

Yes Mr. TEAM changed his name once into pascal and then a second pascal shows up so it's just you're luck of who of the both you run into.

But yes i've met the second Pacal and he's a pretty nice guy, good teamplay to although he never talks but that's okay atleast he doesn't complain about the tiny errors you make.

Nuthouse_Escapee

well, that seems much more like the pascal we all know

IcE

We're never gonna be able to list all the lamers on avp2 cuz they're EVERYWHERE ARGH
They seem to be becoming more frequent with each passing day

Nuthouse_Escapee

yeah, i know how you feel . some of them are major (hackers!), others are minor (smartgunners!) but they both SHOULDNT BE THERE.

TIKI

ya dammit shitty hackers, yesterday agin a hacker Invisibility hack, the name was llllllllollllllll

Slicer

Razor = Semi-aimbot(yes you read it right there is something called a semi aimbot which is used to kill players REAL fast but it still looks like they are still the ones who aim and shoot)

Mr. Team or Pascal = Not a actual hacker but more of "WATCH ME IM SO GOOD CAUS I TEAMKILL AND SHOOT YOU IN THE BACK WITH A SNIPER RIFLE OR GRENADE" attidude and than he starts a futile attampt of murdering the 5 others of the opposite style and when he's killed he goes like:
'HA you're all noobs down here and it's all too easy for me.'
NO WONDER MORON CAUSS YOU TEAM KILL BY SHOOTING EVERYBODY IN THE BACK!!!

ok i know who razor is and he should be in there but u got it for the wrong reason, he has a no cliping hack and i;ve experanced it first hand (had to nade like a whore to kill him) and for pascal, i've played with pascal alot even with ff on and he's quite good and he doesn't tmk

R'iithsss the D...

To slicer,

When i fought Razor you can bet my entire lifesavings on it (and that's a LOT) that he did not use the noclip hack but he used the Semi-Aimbot and trust me it still sucks.

And again to slicer,

Read the posts buddy i mentioned TWO, yes 2 pascal's out there it's either Mr. TEAM that changes his name into pascal or the happy good playing never being a pain in the ass pascal
that we all so happely play with.

Nuthouse_Escapee

yeah, the only award the REAL pascal would be winning on this site would probably be the Good Noodle award, he's a nice guy, if he doesnt communicate at all

Slicer

ya see theirs the problem there i have been playing with pascal for as long as i've had avp2 and thats like 2-4 years man trust me i have never seen him whine moan complain or do anything noobish and tiki i played with iLiioLLLL the other day and he tk's alot also i've heared that every single person in the game says he does hack so i'll give that to you

Slicer

comon people u gotta have more people then this i know it is the world finally realizing their mistakes or are u people just being quiet

IcE

Theres lot of people.. that's the problem.. there's too many to list

Nuthouse_Escapee

Lamers and hackers are everywhere! Like i said, some are little (eg, And God Said, he uses minigunz, rockets, flamers, and smartguns and thinks theres nothing wrong with it!) and the huge, mostly hackers for the "huge" category.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9e0d8544825b5b2f12ad40b00f8500b1)