AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Stuck in Alien Level...(vengeance) HELP!!!!!!!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Stuck in Alien Level...(vengeance) HELP!!!!!!!
Total Posts: 25

trooper321

I'm further on in the game this time...i actually entered the 'core' (in the vengeance level as alien) and now i'm totally stuck again...All these corridors look the same,...the enemy marines are dead, i searched all rooms 10 times...found also the duct that brought me to the main 'core' duct with all the 'passage' bridges connecting on different levels...where should i head to? Please help....

UJITTA

Go to the main room with the bridges, then search the cieling area Thats the exit ( if were talking about the same level) good luck

trooper321

I checked the ceiling area...there are 5 huge fans there and they are all on...i can't get through these...what could possibly be wrong?

UJITTA

Are there anycontrol boxes for the fans, anything that you can break? How about concealed vents, are you using both vision modes?

UJITTA

Go all around on the walls, it might not be right at the cieling.

Terrorfarmer

hey, i know what your problem is. I also had some trouble here. You've got to go to the room where there are 2 stairs leading up to 2 other rooms with glass in front of it. Break the glass and look above you. In one of these chambers u'll find a grate with no ventilator above it. break the grate and go in... that should solve your problem completely

UJITTA

Ok, I know what part you mean now, It was a while ago that I played the missions

Apone

How do u guys get so far? i can't even pass the 2nd part of "escape"....

btw, i'm playing AVP2 on an 8MB graphic card..

talk about LAG..

Terrorfarmer

Damn that sux indeed, however avp2 can still be fun on such a computer. If u have any questions just post them. I completed all three campaigns so just ask. And i don't know what pc u have but buying a geforce2 mx will help greatly. Cheap and pretty fast. At least excellent for avp2

Apone

I'm gonna get a laptop soon, to bring over to aus when i go there to study, i'm eyeing for a radeon...i heard those are good...any feedback on this?

Anyway, i'm at the 2nd part of "escape", where i just came out of a vent, beneath me are 2 scientists, talking about someone taking a nap or something....i jump down...a 3rd person emerges from some alley..i eat em all...then i'm totally stuck...

Thanks.....

trooper321

Hey thanks a lot terrorfarmer! The problem is fixed and i could continue!! I post here if there are problems again...thanks dude!

Apone...hmm i'm trying to figure out where you are in the game...escape part 2...make sure you check all rooms and look for hidden ducts...especially on the ceiling or walls. Specify the location where you are, that way i can help you out...

UJITTA

Are you still a chestburster?

[ This message was edited by: UJITTA on 2001-12-27 10:59 ]

Apone

nope....it's the mission right after the face hugger mission......i'm a drone....

Apone

maybe things aren;'t familiar because i set the difficulty level on EASY....

hey, i had to okay....8MB graphics card....nuff said...

well, maybe the difficulty just alters the ammount of baddies in the room???

Terrorfarmer

Hey, me again. I think i know where u are. There are indeed a couple of cientists. In the first room you can kill them and then go up to the ceiling again and you can go to a second room much like the first. There are also a couple of civilians. This room has one difference tough, as it connects to another small room. There's a window in that small room. When u'r watching trough the window, turn around and u'll see a grate wich u can break and move in. I think this is what u meant.

And about the number of baddies there's no difference. I played normal and hard and the only difference was that u do less damage and are weaker. And the preds....... Oh my god, on hard they are so fucking strong and kill you in one shot.

the_demigod

the replicants on hard kill the pored with ONE shot of the sniper rifle...cannon.

UJITTA

While playin the pred misions, fighting the cybers on the hardest setting is BAD ASS

oh ya and frustrating

the_demigod

the second part of "interloper" [in the hanging labs] where you got through the docks...

there the cyborgs are higher than you and see you sooner. sinper cannons rule. you die.

trooper321

Hi terrorfarmer! I'm probably in one of the final levels as alien now! I am practicing right now because every time it says the 'mission failed'...it's the mission with the queen...what's the way to go to succeed in this level?

Thanks! Trooper321

Oranje go oranje go...

maxima en willem alexander

feynoord ajax amsterdam utrecht of aalsmeer...

we spelen aliens, iedere dag een beetje meer!

peace out dude...thanks for your usefull help!

Apone

okay okay...i'll give it a shot.....

but i'm pretty sure i've covered everything...

i've pretty much given up on aliens, and moved to predators....

stupid sentry guns....

heheeheh

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 0564f63dc49474bae5c728d3387076e7)