AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

A fast question.

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: A fast question.
Total Posts: 34

AlienBait

Can anybody tell me why when i use the exosuit im called cheap but when i get out and use my favorite EMP stun the snipe tactic they call me cheap then? What am is uposed to do? Run at them with a knife?

SirYawnalot

Well if you're used to games like Quake and aren't used to unbalanced weapons (or decent weapons come to think of it ), you'll find AvP2 players tend to act very differently. AvP2's weapons are all very cool and satisfying to use, but they tend to be unbalanced-- it's almost impossible for an alien (unless it's a queen) to take down a fully armoured exosuit, for instance. So lots of players have their own codes of honour, such as only to use an exosuit if they happen to be losing drastically or aren't fighting against aliens.

If your kills are coming too easily, chances are you're abusing one of the unbalances in the weapons. Like I said with Suits vs Aliens, using a suit against a team of bugs is a cheap tactic. Now using a suit against humans or preds, that's no problem. A lone marine stands a good chance of survival against a suit, as does a Pred.

I don't actually see anything wrong with the EMP/sniper combo myself, so you've got to remember there's some ppl who'll just yell "cheap kill!" whenever they get taken down (i'm one of them ). But think about how you would take yourself down if you were one of the people trying to kill you (if that makes sense), and have a think about whether they have a good enough chance to get you. This doesn't mean running around with a knife, but it could mean ignoring that tasty flamethrower in favour of your pulse rifle or minigun. Unless you're losing a TDM big time, in which case, go for it

AlienBait

Awww and i liked KFA

OH well i have no honor. Nasty alien bastards! DIE DIE DIE!

[ This message was edited by: AlienBait on 2002-05-23 14:31 ]

AlienSlof

Poor little Aliens

AlienBait

mmm KFA! Who wants some?

AlienSlof

Erm... what's KFA?

I'm only an alien and sometimes I don't know stuff!

AlienBait

KFA = Kentucky Fried Alien

Cliff

Personally I'm more of a KFC person but KFA sounds good.

AlienSlof

Erm - I don't think we are all that edible!

SirYawnalot

Oi... don't TELL them that!! *juices up his acids...*

Cliff

Quote:
Erm - I don't think we are all that edible!

Drain all acid blood put a stick through the little bugger and roast over a open fire. Remember to added extra flavouring and spices and you have your alien ready to eat.

AlienBait

*belch* and they taste good to.

GOOSE

you should use what you like ,i'll still eat you whole !

AlienSlof

Ahhh, another alien to back me up

Bring it on, human food-things!

Cliff

Quote:
Bring it on, human food-things!

Lucky me I'm a pred food thing

AlienBait

Eaither that or ill make some alien swiss cheese

Swei5er

hmmm...Alien Swiss Cheese.....

I'll back ya up AlienBait

Semper Fi, Do or Die, Gung Ho, Gung Ho, Gung Ho

AlienBait

Heh thanks *throws Swei5er a minigun*

Yere

How about we go out to eat?

Like: McPred, it's every hunt a good hunt?

AlienBait

Hmm okay. Let me get my napalm refeuled and ill get us some grub Aliens whineing about flamethrower here i come!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 0db5c21345d9113a9496f91736306ddf)