AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

WORST PLAYER EVER Awards!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: WORST PLAYER EVER Awards!
Total Posts: 68

ZZYZX

I'd like to nominate the online player who goes by such names as:

Sudam Husein (yes, he spells it like that)
SWIFT
ULTRA BEAST
Etc.

He only plays as a Pred, and runs around slinging the disc like crazy. As soon as he retrieves it, he launches it again. He also like to spawn kill EVERYONE he can with the disc. He racks up 20-50 kills per game, half of which are SK's. No skill what so ever.

You'll know him when you see him...he can't spell, and often says "Yesss my lizards" over and over again.

Has anyone else played against no-skill morons like this? we should make a Universal Server Boot List and kick these names as soon as we see them.

Deaderalien

good idie i played wit all kinds of morons i dont remember name but this one would throw disk over and over agian mostly trying to kill his teammates

TIKI

Yeah they are like bugs every where. All most in every server there is a sker.

Slicer

i would love to nominate someone named loops, he doesn't sk or stagger but i belive he has an aim bot. Why do i think this because every time i fight him he never misses EVER thats why. I killed him a few times but he just doesn't miss if he's in ur line of site no matter how hard you try

TIKI

Watch out for "santa pred" he or she only uses disc makes sk and plays all ways has a heavy predator.

Corpral Hicks

OK I would like to add, [Iced]Stryder Co. He is a TKer, SKer, Spammer and mad recruiter. He lives in the Port Evac server,-not porper name, I think it is Potilla Evac-. He joined a clan as a private and took over. Drove away the founders and other players. Many are leaving the clan and joining others. He also tried to recruit on a [BSMD]Server. BSMD is my clan, so because he tried to recruit a member of our clan in our server I had ago at him. All Server owners watch out.
I know more if u want more!

}{elios

heh... Thad be pretty funny.

Crazy Alien Lord

Watch out for a disc slinger pred. he goes by the following names
MAX
MAX PAIN
SIR MAXMILLIAS
THE ONE
Mister Maxy

he has a cheat on where he can throw more then one disc. he racked up kills like there was nothing to it. me and the others in the server teamed up against him untel i just kicked him for starting to SK.
he then kept coming back and lagging my 56 k server so much i got kicked off

Durandal

i met The One some times but as far as i noticed he sucked big time

his disk didn't save him alot vs my alien i would say

Ivan_Houzzen

it was a long time ago now but i remember fighting some guy called 'Hudson'.
but the thing was - we were on the same team, he just kept killing me right wen i was about to kill one of the other people

by the way
wen i no im gonna lose i usually run around as a marine, guns ablazing, wherever i go (especially preds )

oh and i love running around fireing those rockets from the rocket launcher where ever i go wen i feel like it
btw by doing that i killed my self 17 times )

Ivan_Houzzen

oh and if u see me around online
im Inferno on the original avp2
and im {THT8}_Inferno on primal hunt

TIKI

A noob pred has no chace of killing a pro alien, even withe disc or pistol.

killadutch

new nominee: THE UNKOWN MARINE

AHAHAH I was using stick against his EMP's and i kicked the shit out of him, 12-3
then he called me a noob and said combistick is cheap lol

TIKI

He he now thats funny

Artemis

New Nominieee: Scorer

i was playing against him as a runner, he was an assault pred using disk, plasmagun and caster... I kicked the shit out of him! he said alien is cheap. ok i said. went marine as jhonson ,kicked the shit out of him again and he was using alll the nooby weps, he said change 2 corp. By now i was pissed he had whined me down to using pistol an i still kicked his little ass . so then i went lightpred (my best guy) he went alien i kiced his ass, he tryed everyone and couldnt kill me. then he called me.... a noob. i allmost fell off my chair laughing!

so waddya think

AlienSlof

Hahahahaha what a loser! Had a guy like that in Quake 3 once! He couldn't kill me at all, so me being a kind-hearted soul I said: 'I'll let you have the Quad Damage pick-up and BFG (biggest gun in game!) and I'll use just the weakest weapons'. He still couldn't kill me! He finally accused me of cheating, saying I had 'god-mode' on! At this point I was getting sick of his whining, so I thought 'to hell with this' and opened up on him big time, just mowing him down over and over till he left.

Total noob up against a hardcore, top player - what did he expect?

Deaderalien

i know this is off topic but how do you change that picture that choose when we sign up
i have played hudson many times he kills his allies alot but sometimes he dont

TIKI

Quote:
Hahahahaha what a loser! Had a guy like that in Quake 3 once! He couldn't kill me at all, so me being a kind-hearted soul I said: 'I'll let you have the Quad Damage pick-up and BFG (biggest gun in game!) and I'll use just the weakest weapons'. He still couldn't kill me! He finally accused me of cheating, saying I had 'god-mode' on! At this point I was getting sick of his whining, so I thought 'to hell with this' and opened up on him big time, just mowing him down over and over till he left.

Total noob up against a hardcore, top player - what did he expect?

How good are you?

Durandal

new nomination:

an italian Guy called the predator:

he played normal pred only disk and pistol

i was predalien and killed him so many times he whined : no alien pls no alien.

then i went marine.

he could only kill this way : standing still camping, waiting for a human to pass near him, and fire a disk after 2 meters. LOL everytime he moved or tried to use someone else i nailed him with sniper and he complained sniper is noob cus it's one shot 1 kill.
another one joined but i forgot his name.he was pred too and after 10 mins of bragging ( im the best pred ) he didn't even could move or approach me or hit me wti plasma caster or pistol . again he complained : what's that weapon?
i said : a sniper
he replied: they should ban it it's noob

LMAO

AlienSlof

Quote:

How good are you?

Dangerous!

I played at fairly high level in the Barrysworld international leagues, division 2. A little bit rusty now as I haven't played in a while, but if I get hold of the railgun, ppl die a lot!

I used to be one of the UK's top female players

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || de84447c38f91ef746ad804bf7504e08)