AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

idiot sighting

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: idiot sighting
Total Posts: 38

killadutch

Hello,
I just saw an idiot

I was having a good game on avp2, fraggin, gettin trophies
some FOOL comes in and starts typing in mpcanthurtme or however it goes
i just had to tell you, what a dummy

AlienSlof

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa

Vampire Slayer

I have seen that all the time. i just let them think that they have done it. then i come behind them and frag them. they keep trying. i keep getting more trophies and headbites.

}{elios

hahahahaha poor noob.

Durandal

LMAO

Ivan_Houzzen

lol!
now that the most funny thing ive heard since um.....

its just funny

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

yeah poor newbs i saw a newb like that once he came into my server and kept typin mpbunker mpcanthurtme and mpshuckit. i knew what he was doing but i decided to say what are u doing he said cheating then i said why he said cuz i suck at this game and i dont have anything better to do i said LOL then i booted his sorry butt

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

i would also like to tell u about a guy named
[B-A-M]sNIPAH he is such a newb he uses aimbot and lifebot alot of ppl thinks he isnt a newb bt i know i seen him admit it then when he kills u he says u are such a newb

Durandal

aimbots dishonor truly skilled players
that's what makes me angry to made object of noob's fun who got aimbot and win the maps lol

poor noobs loser and wankers

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

yeah he goes to gamespy arcade he is such a newb and jerk im gonna get him pemently banned

TIKI

Just hate suck losers

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

hehe

Artemis

Yea ban his asss offf!

TIKI

Too bad that i have not seen that stupid players yet i would laughfe my head off

Deathtammer

I hate people who come in think that their all tough but then they use cheats then they just piss you off. i guess that is when you just beat the living hell out of them. maybe just make sure that he never used codes. if they didn't i'd still beat up the noobs.

Artemis

I want to fight someone like that lol.. im sure it would be... fun.. , for me!

IcE

heh I was against this guy who was using an aimbot and I pissed him off by shooting him before he could shoot me.. he then went onto saying "Ah ur using an aimbot u noob!"
.... There are some complete idiots on avp2 i agree

Nuthouse_Escapee

The easiest way to recognize a newb (of any kind) is when they accuse you of cheating. You know, there are three terms for a noob. thres the standard noob, for someone who is new. thers a newb, for someone who cheats. and theres n00b for someone that thinks hes got mad skilllllzzz cause he hit a marine with a disc in a vent.

TIKI

Sadly these are true

Nuthouse_Escapee

One hundred percent *sigh*

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || 53c9c4a161a49a2b5c11aee1916e1ebf)