AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

would u like to be a predator , alien ,or marine in real life and why LOL

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: would u like to be a predator , alien ,or marine in real life and why LOL
Total Posts: 42

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

i just thought of this if u wanted to be anything out of these choices what would it be: hunting predator , a vicious man-slautering alien, or a brave marine chose

Slicer

i'm saying alien since there so fast and hard to kill, i could reek some havic if i was alien and thinking for myself

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

good choice anymore

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

well i personaly would like to be a predator going hunting slautering anyone who aposes me

AlienSlof

Definitely alien - hell, I'm halfway there already! *Holds up all 4 arms and grins with both sets of jaws*

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

lol cool any more

TIKI

Yautja or alien dunno yet.

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

ok np

SirYawnalot

Would be awesome to drool like a xeno and have that whole Giger thing going on, but I have to say... ah hell who am I kidding, the Alien 3 xeno would have to be me.

AlienSlof

Awww, he's such a cutie too!

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

lol things are starting to pick up around here but i would wanna be the pred from predator 2 NO XENOS ARE GONNA EAT ME

AlienSlof

Wanna bet?

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

yeah no matter what i am human or pred u will never TAKE ME ALIVE...or dead

AlienSlof

They all die when they get my jaws in their heads! I can take out an exo with 1 headbite

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

me too but im never alien im too busy putting lead into those xenos heads and with pred i just love gettin skulls easpecily the queens

AlienSlof

You're not having mine *strokes crested head and grins*

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

why not look at the nice great shape it is in.so dont go into any dark allys

Crazy Alien Lord

jeez u sure have made an effert here noob. go for the gold.
just umm dont threaten the queen or u may face all of the members on this site when u challenge me. for i am champion minigunner. and u will fall under my wrath.

AlienSlof

You seen the size of a queen alien right? Many dark alleys are too small for us to fit into! However, my head is staying right where it is, I ain't afraid of no pred or human food-things!

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

hehe alien and slof u will face the wraith of my ultimate pulse rifle skills and as pred i am Slient , Invisible , Invincelbe

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 819b4d7576a70adb3d69c84512e1f020)