AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

worst things that happened

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: worst things that happened
Total Posts: 56

Deathtammer

Quote:
the worst thing that has ever happened to me is that i was booted from a server for being honorable. it was so stupid. i was booted becuase i wouldnt Sk, Tk, or camp. i mean what type of idiot does that.

that would be the biggest idiot in the world. also known as the person who did it.

Crazy Alien Lord

hey nutty can u send me a PM on exactly how i could go through game spy to get my avp2 working

Deaderalien

some pretty dumbass marines i was cloaked on top of tower and sniped em im a pretty good sniper

Deaderalien

some pretty dumbass marines i was cloaked on top of tower and sniped em im a pretty good sniper

Nuthouse_Escapee

ok deaderalien .

TIKI

pahhhhhh

R'iithsss the D...

Quote:
the aliens one ugly motherf#@$er!.

To the Grim Reaper, im one damn hardcore alien fan so either you STFU or im gonna visit yu and show you just how ugly an Alien can get and then i aint talking about looks.

But to continue with the Thread, well i once got this.
A rine was just walking around and yup then he does THE dumbest thing to do he stops in the big open and starts typing ofcourse to show him typing is VERY risky and you should always secure yur butt before typing like i do most of the time i kill him. Well he mad and all and i keep telling him typing is at yur own risk and then the dedicated server guy says something and boots me i mean how lame can u get.

And one time when i was playing as Alien and happely displaying my enemies guts over the map i do still have my honor, so here goes the server controller didn't like me cause i was doing gud and had wel 50 out of 60 kills but he never even shot or hit me without using the lock on weapons. But still after killing him 15 times in a row he gets pissed and im almost done with the score and then he just %&*@$#% boots me. So again i had to write down another name on my lame people list(wich i hehe do have)

Nuthouse_Escapee

really? who's on it?

Deathtammer

Quote:
Quote:

To the Grim Reaper, im one damn hardcore alien fan so either you STFU or im gonna visit yu and show you just how ugly an Alien can get and then i aint talking about looks.

A rine was just walking around and yup then he does THE dumbest thing to do he stops in the big open and starts typing ofcourse to show him typing is VERY risky and you should always secure yur butt before typing like i do most of the time i kill him. Well he mad and all and i keep telling him typing is at yur own risk and then the dedicated server guy says something and boots me i mean how lame can u get.

And one time when i was playing as Alien and happely displaying my enemies guts over the map i do still have my honor, so here goes the server controller didn't like me cause i was doing gud and had wel 50 out of 60 kills but he never even shot or hit me without using the lock on weapons. But still after killing him 15 times in a row he gets pissed and im almost done with the score and then he just %&*@$#% boots me. So again i had to write down another name on my lame people list(wich i hehe do have)

did you try that with him. then youm try that with me. and you deal with the rest of the people backing us up.

Deathtammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

did you try that with him. then youm try that with me. and you deal with the rest of the people backing us up.oh and to get this straight he only dissin on their look. he never said that he didn't them. i like em because because they do so serious damage to people.

Crazy Alien Lord

DEATH AND R'IITHSSS THIS IS TO U GUYS!!!

posts like that will not be tollerated. no threats alloud. i dont care if u guys are both my friend u two had better stop this. i dont care if u two were joking just dont do that. first and last warning. posts like these will get deleted on the absolute avp threads.

[ This message was edited by: Alien Lord, New Species on 2003-08-07 14:09 ]

Deathtammer

Quote:
DEATH AND R'IITHSSS THIS IS TO U GUYS!!!

posts like that will not be tollerated. no threats alloud. i dont care if u guys are both my friend u two had better stop this. i dont care if u two were joking just dont do that. first and last warning. posts like these will get deleted on the absolute avp threads.

[ This message was edited by: Alien Lord, New Species on 2003-08-07 14:09 ]

sorry dude. it won't happen again man.

Crazy Alien Lord

thank u

Deathtammer

Quote:
thank u

your welcome.

Crazy Alien Lord

back on topic people. I know the worst thing that has ever happened and will most likely ever happen to any of u. my avp2 wont let me play it on the net any more. so that kinda sucks.

Deathtammer

Quote:
back on topic people. I know the worst thing that has ever happened and will most likely ever happen to any of u. my avp2 wont let me play it on the net any more. so that kinda sucks.

wow that is the worst i've heard.

Nuthouse_Escapee

yeah, but i solved it for him - gamespy arcade!

Crazy Alien Lord

yeah hopefully after tonight and after some tinkering with it it will work.

AcidGlow

Quote:
Quote:
thank u

your welcome.

Sounds like your firewall is not allowing it net access. I had that problem before.

Crazy Alien Lord

i thought that also. but heres a major clich in that. my PH works on the net and its almost the same game.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 7cec67ff9a97e8c17d68f4586813f53d)