AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

UNEXPECTED ALLIES PART 3 help

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: UNEXPECTED ALLIES PART 3 help
Total Posts: 3

Xerxes

ok ive taken out all the sentry guns, the androids with the SADAR's, and Rykov says blow the cargo bay, i see the dropship fly off, but were do i go?

also, does avp2.net have an irc chan?

Arteinis

hey,can you help me?i'm on the first bit and ive got the speargun,but ive no idea where to go now,can you help?

Xerxes

well i just finished pred SP v disappointing ending :/

k off the top of my head :

kill the 2 guards, and throw the two switches.

go through the hole in the wall.

go down hallway, go right

go into a room with your combi-stick and cloaking device

kill the two guards

go down the hall they came from , kill the guard in the room

turn left and youll be in a big room with 3 scientists and a fellow pred being experimented on.

grab you shoulder cannon , medicomp and energy sift

Hop down to the floor and hide behind the big platform thing and recharge/heal yourself. Cloak and kill the guard who entered the room when you picked up your equipment

Open the door across the room from you and go into a hallway. Kill the guards, and hop up the open panel above you and walk above the hall and take the first left.

slash the panel at the end of hallway with yer combi stick, hack the elecctronics to open the door

Hop down into the hallway, kill the guard and go into the newly opened room and grab your speargun off the table, and go back down the hall

another door will open, kill the guard behind the crates

get in the elevator shaft.

kill the two guards in the lift.

there will be a door infront of you, keep your spear gun trained on that as an android with a minigun will appear.

look over the edge, and kill the android with the sadar.

youll hear Rykov say "blow the cargo bay"

drop all the way down (ignore the sentry guns n marines)

you should see a dropship , jump on the front of it.

end of map

you dont have to ignore the sentry guns and marines, but if you plan on taking them out, do it before you kill the android with the sadar, as soon as you kill that android , it will trigger the "blow the cargo bay"

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b483e6ed6199e9fa5224846ff97850dc)