AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Dr. Eisenber -- An Android?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Dr. Eisenber -- An Android?
Total Posts: 75

SM

So e-mail/ PM and tell me what you want and I'll tell you if I can do it. My e-mail account is generally bereft of anything AvP related (lots of ads for financial services and penile extensions though...) As Demi has said elsewhere, real life can get in the way sometimes, I don't have time to troll through endless threads looking for peoples problems, and we're not mind readers. Best come straight to me or Prezes or whoever.

Crazy Alien Lord

well for starters. a person wanted to be a newsie mod on GS. Corpral Hicks. I wouldnt mind being a mod for newsies on Absoluteavp. and i wouldnt mind being a mod for the forums. as long as i dont have to do any coding (not that i am to lazy to. i just dont know how)
i want to help the sight any way i can.

SM

Unfortunately neither of these things is my call. E-mail Demi or Prez.

Crazy Alien Lord

prezes never answers the PMs that i offer to do that or tell him that other people are offering to do those things. Demi never shows up any more. u are the only mod to even respond on a thread that has an offer like those.

TIKI

Now thats ugly

Cliff

Hi SM haven't seen you in ages and ages.

Quote:
Demi never shows up any more

Guess his job keeps him real busy.

Quote:
prezes never answers the PMs

Last time I saw Prezes was off coding something, and he hasn't been seen since

Seikken53

well... we could just get new mods... i volunteer! not much of a coding wiz... but i learn quick, and i have some relatives nearby who know c and c++

Cliff

Well allas I have no coding skills But that won't keep me from not coming here

TIKI

Ya mee too *makes a sad face*

Crazy Alien Lord

alas mates. a new mod has appeared. i am now a newsie mod for absoluteavp news and if i can figure it out i am a mod for these forums.only for the absolute avp. so now anybody who has newsies post em. i will get them up within a day. promise.

just PM prezes and tell him what u want to do. he may or may not make u a mod but it also took me like 5 PMs. knowing my shitty comp only 2 of those got to him though.

TIKI

Ya will too that

Crazy Alien Lord

gud the more mods that we can get the better this site will run.

TIKI

Thats right *whispers if they are not lazy*

Crazy Alien Lord

even if they are lazy they would still do something. we just need to give the basic preception that we are what we are. THE BEST SITE OUT THERE!!!

TIKI

You got that f**** right

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 068b03d61e5b062a618720688ca33026)