AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Classes in AvP2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Classes in AvP2
Total Posts: 48

Cougar

I've heard of "breed" mentioned several times in books and games and the films :/ the runner is a different breed of alien... :/

Cliff

Quote:
the runner is a different breed of alien...

I not sure about that. If memories serves the facehuggers carry the original alien DNA so it doesn't matter which host a alien comes out of the queen will still lay the same eggs with the same facehuggers in them.

Seikken53

im a pred and alien fan.. but also rock at corps, so here goes.

Pred= light pred.. he's fast and has a speargun, im a mobile sniper.. i chase my prey, and the three shot owns! i love taunting marines 4 a few mins b4 torturing them with a few hits here and there, and then discing em when i get bored, or sniping him. whichever i feel like

Alien= Drone, it looks cool, and is pretty balanced, its fast but pretty strong, and pitch black.. it helps in dark places! and of course the queen and praetorian

Marine= Johnson.. coz of her pulse rifle.. i love suprising preds with a grenade in teh face

corp= Dimitri, his mingun owns all aliens, not a single runner has killed me as dimitri... me hate drones.. their pounce is annoying, praetorian is 2 ez, predalien is to slow, but many have got me, and i like tearing thro swarms of marines and aliens alike

p.s light pred bomb + speargun = good combo, bomb em then snipe em!! im 2 evil with pred, btw i love rhe 3d taunts.. it makes it scarier for my prey *grins evilly*

Seikken53

hmm, i thought i posted on the favorite class forum

Seikken53

im a pred and alien fan.. but also rock at corps, so here goes.

Pred= light pred.. he's fast and has a speargun, im a mobile sniper.. i chase my prey, and the three shot owns! i love taunting marines 4 a few mins b4 torturing them with a few hits here and there, and then discing em when i get bored, or sniping him. whichever i feel like

Alien= Drone, it looks cool, and is pretty balanced, its fast but pretty strong, and pitch black.. it helps in dark places! and of course the queen and praetorian

Marine= Johnson.. coz of her pulse rifle.. i love suprising preds with a grenade in teh face

corp= Dimitri, his mingun owns all aliens, not a single runner has killed me as dimitri... me hate drones.. their pounce is annoying, praetorian is 2 ez, predalien is to slow, but many have got me, and i like tearing thro swarms of marines and aliens alike

p.s light pred bomb + speargun = good combo, bomb em then snipe em!! im 2 evil with pred, btw i love rhe 3d taunts.. it makes it scarier for my prey *grins evilly*

Seikken53

why is it when i post on favorite class it appears on this? this is weird!

Cliff

Quote:
why is it when i post on favorite class it appears on this

Perhap you got confused with the two topics names.

Cougar

^^ Yeah I did that once... i think -

Cliff

Quote:
Yeah I did that once... i think

Yeah I recall

Cougar

Thanks, I guess now I can contradict myself about my last two posts which were exactly the same thing

SirYawnalot

Uhm... this is the favourite classes thread.

Cougar

No, THIS is the CLASSES IN AVP2 forum A similarity but its still different

AlienBait

Marine- Ichiro or Johnson (Flamer kicks ass and pisses off aliens )

Predator- I never played it

Alien- Preatorian. Cuz wallwalking confuses me alot.

Corps.- Dimitri. Big guns kick ass and minigun is perfect queen killer. (No offense to any of you queens out there........ Please dont hurt me)

Cougar

I mainly play as a Drone online - but when it comes down to people using the flamethrower I take the Praetorian - much stronger against fire When it comes to a minigun, the runner. When its Pulse-Rifle - hell, anything will do against one of those!

Seikken53

i really hope this sticks on avp classes and not others, as it has b4.. here goes

my favorite class for pred is light pred, he's fast, and he has speargun... people really dont know how useful it is (im a mobile sniper myself ) though i usually like to get in real close and blow em to shreds... humans are sooooo easy... and they dont use their motion sensor much, i like to play with my prey first... popping in and out shooting him, letting him c me for a split second, pressing backspace to taunt (love the 3d sounds... makes ti more real.. and scary) and when i get bored, i net him, and do an autopsy while he's alive, then i disc him... i leave a mess to scare others. darn im messy

Alien = drone... its fast, strong, and one heck of a killing machine... the black color helps me hide in dark place... i also (of course) love the queen... u should c humans run when i charge in (hint always look confident, like ur ok, even if u not... the sometimes run away!!.... sometimes)

Corprate = dimitri.. love that minigun... not a single runner has kiled me yet with dimitri... ok maybe counting Smaug it makes 1, but thats not the point.. the point is minigun tears thro aliens like a hot knife thro butter! and its fun 2

Marine = Johnson love the flamer.. its alot weaker now after the patch.. but it nice for revealign melee oreds (which most are) but if theres a sniper... a grenade in the face is a nice touch

well thats my favorite class summary... aliens rule btw

Seikken53

dang.. i was confused when i read the topics... o well... i feel real fumb now... if demi could pls delete my duplicated messages that would be great.. pls, no hate messages.... im beating myself up inside with embarassment

Cougar

You can delete the posts yourself i think Is it me or do most people prefer Dimitri for his minigun? I know its powerful but he's kinda fucked when you come up behind him

SirYawnalot

Dmitri's all-powerful with class weps on. Folks who know how to use the minigun (or how to play the game in general) know to watch their backs, heads, feet, etc.

Look, Seikken. What's the title of the forum you're trying to post in precisely?

Seikken53

its this one.... i just got confused when i read others post

Seikken53

i learned to turn around alot with the mingun... and i usually stay in open areas.. as to avoid headbite from above btw... im fu**** if u get behind me im a hyperactive rabbit if i take a hit

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 0b37ae190a3510fb23bdcef76ad7af57)