AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Classes in AvP2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Classes in AvP2
Total Posts: 48

Cougar

the first hyper-active bunny that can wield a minigun with those ickle paws

SirYawnalot

It's best to use the minigun in enclosed areas where you can't be sniped or pounced suddenly out of the blue... plus as it affects your mobility, you can put up a more even fight in a narrow corridor. Which is why in the Fates maps, miniguns are best for covering the corridors, versatile pulse rifles for the open areas, and snipeys for the darkened and narrow, but exposed, top area.

wooshy

aliens - chest busta cuz there funny

pred - normal or heavy cuz i like it up close

marine/corp - which eva has the minigun

there u go

Cougar

I use minigun in a small corridor but preferably at a dead end, that way, noone can come up behind you, so you can concentrate on whats in front of you only.

Seikken53

i have no problem with sinpers... or pounces really... if i hear a pounce i start hopping and get to a narrow plce (vent etc) welll, i do now and how do you make that laughing face? i cant seem to do it

Cliff

Well I think sniping is ok well atleast it means the players should be more carefull but it really sucks if almost everyone is sniping and you aren't.

NiteStalker

{Quoting Cougar} I use minigun in a small corridor but preferably at a dead end.

I have a funny story about a guy in a dead end. i popped out the vent behind him and hedbited him.

HAHAHAHAHA thats not funny.

Dont make it to easy for us bugs, make sure it is a ded end, k? that way we get to do the kool 'swarm-over-the-top-of-the-poor-frikking-marine' and 'rip-him-to-itty-bitty-pieces' stuff. yeah!

Seikken53

i did that to they guy had a rocket launcher and he backed up in a corner... he didnt see me in the vent above... heck he didnt see the vent (the vent was an exit from the spawn point) so i just slowly crept up, and ate his head... it needed salt but was rather tasty and, get this... the idiot was ALWAYS alone... me liked hunting him down *grins evilly*

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || c40a2bec160be616f2a24b5a6c6795d2)