AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

ALIEN 5 FAN SCRIPT

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: ALIEN 5 FAN SCRIPT
Total Posts: 17

AlecAssant

ALIEN 5

A screenplay

by

Alec Assant

EXT. SPACE-SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE.

An escape pod starts rushing towards the earth at bullet speed, as it flies PAST CAMERA. The title comes out of the screen:

ALIEN 5

EXT. EARTH A BATTLEFIELD-SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE-NIGHT

COL. ANDREWS is barking orders at amateur soldiers.

Suddenly, they see a UFO. No, its not. Its an escape pod. It crashes.

They decide to go near to investigate, the only survivor who walks out is RIPLEY. A woman with red hair, age 52.

ANDREWS

Fuck me!

SOLDIER

We've got to get you out of here.

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM

COL. ANDREWS is speaking with Ripley, who is badly injured and dying in a hospital room.

ANDREWS

So, how was your journey out there?

RIPLEY

Productive, in a fair way.

ANDREWS

Have you ever discovered any alien life-form.

RIPLEY

Try going to a planetoid called LV 426. You should find some.

Suddenly, the screen flatlines. Ripley is dead.

INT. SOLDIER BASE

ANDREWS

The woman didn't make it.

BLAKE

I'm sorry to hear that.

ANDREWS

She did tell me something about an Alien planet though. She mentioned two planetoids from Pluto, a rock called LV 426.

BLAKE

We've got to give her a decent burial.

Prezes

sounds nice, but why not start submitting it here ???

DaggleC

What happpened there then? Did I miss something??

AlecAssant

You didn't miss anything. That was the first page of it.

I don't think I'll go through writing it, its gonna be hard.

Cliff

Quote:

On 2002-04-20 06:56, Prezes wrote:

sounds nice, but why not start submitting it here ???

So does that mean that GS is fully operational?

DaggleC

Quote:

On 2002-04-20 20:24, AlecAssant wrote:

You didn't miss anything. That was the first page of it.

I don't think I'll go through writing it, its gonna be hard.

I'm all for people coming up with new ideas, I think it's the best thing the Aliens universe can do with, but that script didn't make sense...

Ripley with red hair? She mentioned two planetoids from Pluto, a rock called LV 426.??

I don't get it. Not on the first page of a script. You gotta let us know where you are, where in the series it fits in. Where has Ripley been?

Well, it might just be me being nit-picky, but I didn't get it.

Write more so I can understand!

Prezes

Ciff: yes- GS is operational

SM

Is this Andrews a relation of the guy from Alien3?

AlecAssant

This happens right after Res. No relation to previous characters. The story will show Ripley giving them the location of LV 426 prior to dying on a terrorist (human) attack on earth. When our NEW heroes set down on the rock for a salvage mission for alien life, you know what happens next

----------------

Here's a revised version of the first pages.

ALIEN 5

By

Alec Assant

EXT. SPACE—SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE

An escape pod is rushing to the earth’s orbit in bullet speed, as it flies PAST CAMERA, we see the title come up the screen:

ALIEN 5

EXT. MILITARY TRAINING SITE—EARTH NIGHT

COL. ANDREWS is giving orders to his amateur men.

ANDREWS

Come on, sissies, Push! Push! Push!

His men are in the sea shore, doing a push ups. We clearly don’t know the city we are in, but the place is in ruins, buildings are destroyed, and the leftovers of wrecked cars are stacked everywhere.

EXT. THE EARTH’S ATMOSPHERE

The Pod continues to fall, it is now on the earth’s atmosphere, burning with its density.

The pod is turning red, because of the fire, it then reaches the clouds, it stops burning.

EXT. MILITARY TRAINING SITE

Andrews continues giving orders, when his men are tiring.

ANDREWS

Come on, people. Max out. That’s it.

Then, one of the soldiers, PRIVATE LINDSAY ROBY eventually gives up pushing.

ANDREWS

What is it, Roby?

ROBY

I can’t.

ANDREWS

Don’t give me that bulshit, Roby, why can’t you?

ROBY

Sir! I’m tired, sir!

ROBY looks up to the sky, and sees the pod falling. The pod hits the ground, pieces of debris fly around all over the place. Andrews sees this, he orders his people to stop.

ANDREWS

Hold it, people! Hold it!

There are submachineguns laying on the ground, they are for each soldier.

Everyone already knows what just happened. They each grab their rifles, sling it, and get ready.

EXT. POD CRASH SITE

The soldiers close in on the crash site. They surround the pod. The hatch opens. A woman exits the pod, her hair is red, she looks to be 52 years old. Her name is RIPLEY.

RIPLEY

Help me.

ANDREWS

Alright, assholes, get her out of here, take her to our emergency facility!

INT. EMERGENCY FACILITY

Ripley is given care, she is on a bed. Her alien acid blood has melted some of the bed sheets. The soldiers do not know she is human. Corporal Jon Broussard, one of the guys from the team speaks with her.

BROUSSARD

So, tell us about you.

RIPLEY

Ripley, Ellen, Lieutenant first class. That was an escape pod for commercial ship USM Auriga.

BROUSSARD

We’re just curious, have you encountered any alien life form lately?

Ripley eyes Broussard for a moment.

RIPLEY

Lately?

She wants to lie.

RIPLEY

No. But I’ve encountered an organism on a planetoid near Pluto.

BROUSSARD

Planetoid? Does have a name?

RIPLEY

I can’t remember, I’ll tell you when I can.

BROUSSARD

You’re a soldier, you don’t have ID, so I assume you’re unemployed. Correct?

RIPLEY

For 200 years.

BROUSSARD

Excuse me?

RIPLEY

Just an expression, yes I’m unemployed.

BROUSSARD

Actually, we have space ships, air vehicles that can travel far away, and we’ve been told to collect any living organism we can find in space. Can we consult you, whenever you can remember the planet’s name?

RIPLEY

Be my guest.

BROUSSARD

Prior to this scientific mission, we’re told to wipe out some terrorists in the California area. When you get well, you wanna join in, be a soldier once again, and get payed?

RIPLEY

Whatever.

INT. SCIENTIFIC AGENCY

Andrews, and Broussard are on the scientific agency willing to collect any alien from them.

ANDREWS

We have someone, but she forgot what the name of the system is called.

PROFESSOR FRAUST

Who cares what it’s called.

BROUSSARD

It’s 2 planets away from Pluto.

FRAUST

So, find it!

ANDREWS

Prior to that, we have an anti-terrorist mission.

FRAUST

Well, good luck and don’t die yet.

INT. SEAL BASE

Ripley is well and she is on the base of the soldiers.

ROBY

I’m Lindsay, the terrorist operation is in two days.

BROUSSARD

We’re giving you second thoughts on coming. It’s gonna be very dangerous out there.

RIPLEY

Is it a rescue mission?

ANDREWS

Yes.

ANDREWS

Some civilians we’re held captive, and we’re not sure whether we can manage to retake them.

INT. MILITARY TRAINING HANGAR

Ripley and Roby are talking to each other about something.

ROBY

Tell us about the alien life form you have encountered

RIPLEY

They come from Xenomorph eggs. Those eggs have some sort of parasite, that hugs a human host’s face, and lays an embryo.

ROBY

Go on.

RIPLEY

The face hugging parasite, will later die, and the egg layed on the human will hatch with an alien that will break its way thru the rib cage of the host.

ROBY

Jesus Christ, how many of those things have you seen?

RIPLEY

Lots of them. And I remember what the rock was called now, something like LV 426. That’s not all, the new alien will grow bigger and continually change form. That alien will be the predator who will hunt for you.

ROBY

When we get to the exploration, will you come?

RIPLEY

I don’t know. But all I can tell you is to be careful, and if you are hugged, just shoot yourself to make it painless.

ROBY

If we see those things you are talking about.

RIPLEY

That’s right.

RIPLEY

Why exactly were you hired for the job?

ROBY

Because we’re SEALs we are the ultimate soldiers, and we have space ships.

SM

No relation? Are Roby, F(r)aust or Broussard related to the crew of The Snark? When do Standard, Hunter and Melkonis show up?

AlecAssant

They're not related! I'm just RE-USING their names. Since Dan O' Bannon dropped STAR BEAST.

And for Andrews, its just coincidence, so what if they have the same name?

A question: Can anyone speculate where the aliens REALLY came from? No jokes, thanks.

SirYawnalot

People are divided between two main theories..

1. Aliens are a miracle of evolution. It's possible to make guesses at the kind of environment they evolved in if you have a lot of free time and imagination on your hands.

2. Aliens are artificial lifeforms. I tend to favour the this one, I know SM doesn't though. If this one's the case, most folks reckon they were created by the Space Jockeys (the creatures who made the derelict spaceship in Alien that started the problems on LV-426). Some people believe they were created as a weapon to fight the Predators. Personally I like to think they were created by someone entirely different, and the Jockeys were mainly just interstellar explorers who decided to try and use the xenos as weapons against some other foe. I prefer to think that Predators came to their current technological dominance a long time after the Jockeys died out, found xenomorph eggs in ancient spacecraft or habitations just as the Nostromo crew did, and decided to harness the power of the aliens-- as prey animals. Perhaps they also seed planets of enemies who might actually pose a major threat to Predatorkind with bugs too.

SM

Yep evolution for me!

AlecAssant - A bit of originality wouldn't go astray IMHO.

the_demigod

I still say: go the way of the geneered weapon that the Jockey's lost control over...

AlecAssant

Was that a Space Jockey who was found dead by Dallas, Lambert, and Kane in Alien? Just before they hoisted Kane below...

And do Space Jockey's talk?

DaggleC

Yes that was the space jockey, and yes they talk (I think) in one of the comics...

[ This message was edited by: DaggleC on 2002-04-24 09:01 ]

SM

In the comics they're telepathic.

And wear nylon spacesuits and use Star Trek type ray guns, as my good friend JA Eyers is fond of pointing out.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ba1e64920da9dbad69a9904f17b7c026)