AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Aimbots have made an appearance in AvP2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Aimbots have made an appearance in AvP2
Total Posts: 71

killadutch

I've never had the "pleasure" of playing against a person using and AIM bot. *sighs*
O well, I guess I'll go play in my little world free of cheating and other evil things....

(and Sir Yawnalot, most people don't use a painted crosshair, but if they do, blow their a**es up )

killadutch

I've never had the "pleasure" of going against a player who uses an AIM bot.
*sigh*I guess I'll just go back to my little world where evil cheats don't exist, and where people run freely without worry.

Vayne

I've played people with aimbots before, complaining
about it doesnt help and look at it this way if you can
keep killing the cheater. Then you increase your
gaming skill. So dont look at them like they are a curse
They help you get better.

Chris B

Well i have played the game since it first came out and ive only seen an aimbot in use once. And that was blatantly obvious. Although i dont doubt that there are aimbots being used i believe that they are not as far spread as people think they are.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

To sloffy andall the others who have been accused.
Macuspred here or to my mate H'hirlanthsss (thanx slof) i to have been accused as well as a few of my friends. you will find that the inexperienced little F**k heds that accuse you will be cheating themselves. the only way to deal to them is with the almighty spike!
go to www. lethalbugs.com

willpower

Yes I think I have come across bots.
I can't see why anyone would bother though, what is the point?

AlienSlof

The point is, some people want to win at any cost - being a good player doesn't matter. They just want to be SEEN to be a good player and have other players say things like 'wow you're good!' and then win every game.

Thing is, now that people know there are cheats around, this makes actually BEING a good player frought with accusations of it. I was a fairly good Quake 3 player, played in Leagues and the like, and if I went onto a server and started owning, I got comments like 'slof's cheating', 'slof's all ping', etc. I could live with this, I wasn't cheating, and people were free to spectate through my eyes, seeing how I played. It was when they started to kick me off the servers that killed online gaming for me. I now only play at lan parties where there are NO cheats and NO accusations. This in my opinion is even worse than the cheats themselves.

NiteStalker

i remember this forum. i replied once or twice ages ago... where are they now?

anyway... aimbots and cheats p!$$ me off to the extreme. i never play counter strike any more because everybody cheats, and newbies dont have a chance - everyone else is either cheating or plays the game all day everyday tht they can and noobs dont have a chance, get discouraged and all that. even the newer games like battlefield 1942 (excellent game that!!!) have the @$$holes in it. eg, 5 sniper shots to the head and they keep running at you, youre about 6m (game distance) off the ground on a wall or something and they jump up and knife you once, instantly killing you. and boast about their skill.
killing in single player is alright - its a victimless crime. but multi, youre just ruining everybody elses gaming experience. same with team killers. if you wanna play like that, download bots - dont stuff it up for everyone else.

Acid-Death

Well ive only recently encountered the aimbots, and I tell you they suck. Now I can admit to being fragged a few times by the odd marine, predator, alien, but this is BLOODY RIDICULOUS!
Standing in a middle of a bloody battle my jaws cut down the enemy, I stand over the corpses BANG! Dead.
Hide in the ceiling BANG! Dead
Run like hell BANG! Dead
Theres nowhere you can hide from these assholes, they kill you wherever you go. It takes the fun out of killing your enemies, they are just pretenders who couldnt work a mouse. I spent ages perfecting the ulltimate alien manouvers (Thank you slof )
And then I thought I met the perfect sniper.
20 frags later I realised it was a damn aimbot. If I find out you weak aimbots are im gonna come around and shove your modem up your ass, and you will burn in hell with your modem up your ass.
Even if im in the UK and you live somewhere like the US, I wil get you!

Durandal

Well in the first period i thought i had met cheaters some people seemed to be damn good, expecially marines: precision, and a sort or premonition when i moved.

actually i can say they were not cheating. now i know many tricks and hints and im not surprised when some good marines knows everything of me. camp and u are invisible, but if you crouch the trackers makes sound and when u learn how to use it u can go for a 100% kill even if u don't see the pred.and blah blah blah.2 pulse rifles's bullets on the head and u die with 100% health and 200% armor...just headshot. just practice.once i couldn't hit a marine with speargun when they moved and jumped. 2 days ago i've been called cheater cus i could headshot them from a side of compound to another while they were jumping like bunnies and strafing alot...without even using the zoom.there are less cheaters than it seems . the difference if to know really good skills and don't confuse them with aimbots.
i hate cheaters anyway but skills are often missunderstood with aimbots.
Long life to AvP2 and i hope in AvP3.

9th PrH.Durandal

Durandal

Ps : Killa Dutch you old fart !!!! lol you are here too !!!!

lol nice to see you there . warp up your stick:
tonight is hunting night

Durandal

Ps : Killa Dutch you old fart !!!! lol you are here too !!!!

lol nice to see you there . warp up your stick:
tonight is hunting night

SirYawnalot

Hehe I remember this topic... anyway, in my absence, I've seen cheating in AvP2 you wouldn't believe. I'm still wondering if what I was actually seeing was an unrecorded glitch in the game, because this kind of "play" just seems too lame for any human...

Anyway, this was the final straw that made me uninstall AvP2. I was already growing quite bored of it but joined in a DM server anyway, Compound map. Joined... spawned... died. Annoying, yea, but hardly the work of the devil. Respawned, pounced up into the air to get the lea of the land, saw one or two blue blurs, landed, died. Hmm. It soon transpired that there was a marine moving ultra-fast (even faster than that infamous Delta Force 2 cheat), with an ultra-high-damage pulse rifle, who also seemed to be fairly invincible (but this could have been something to do with the speed). Anyway, everyone in the server banded together to try and take this muvva down, but no such luck. In the end I left and was so disillusioned with the entire AvP2 community that I deleted the game. Before someone asks, no it definitely wasn't the old "invisible, invincible smartgunner" bug that sometimes happens when someone leaves the game but the server doesn't realise it. I know the difference, and this guy not only moved around but moved logically. Plus he was visible too...

Durandal

mmm Man i think u played alien on cm_compound.

well i think this is the worst map for an alien

Shadow Drone

I didnt do very well against aimbots with aliens but against the other races I always do good it was kind of a major shock to me being delt with by one prey item and not even tried attacking yet. Normally when I die its after taking out at least 3 marines or a pred and a marine that comes to take advantage of the scrapping pair but never before not even clawing at someone. As a pred I did very well against the aimbots they just kept coming out of the same doorway which I was perched above. So I went to work with my spear gun and Jen Jaeden was triumphant. The only trouble I had was when I had to jump down to gather ammo. I had to pull out my wrist blades and gut and aimbot. But yea theyare a bunch of cheap bastards.

SirYawnalot

Quote:
mmm Man i think u played alien on cm_compound.

well i think this is the worst map for an alien

I tried all species, so did everyone else in the server. This guy just couldn't be killed.

TIKI

I have seen a marine ho had a a knife and if he hit it oce a laser beam came out of it that sucks doesnt it

TIKI

I have seen a marine ho had a a knife and if he hit it oce a laser beam came out of it that sucks doesnt it

Durandal

@ Anise : if that day comes i invite you to play with me in the 9th Army C.M.C 's T3

Shadow Drone

It is one thing to go against a person who is just trying the aimbot but someone that has clearly practiced with them is another story. It sux. The pieces of shit can get you anywhere. I was on a ledge in a a custom arena and the bastards kept coming out of the door underneath it and sending round after round up on my position. I hate aimbots and anyone who uses them they are no good and have no sense of fun in a competitive game which requires a great amount of skill for domination. Down with the aimbots.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9b06ddbc32d2f40dede6bc6742d11e39)