AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Aimbots have made an appearance in AvP2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Aimbots have made an appearance in AvP2
Total Posts: 71

}{elios

I got an idea in game. And its worked wonders. In a lesser fate pick up the dadar and the box next to it. and you should have 3 rockets. Looks for the aimbotter and since the aimbot can only lock to one person at a time launch a rocket up his arse.

killadutch

nah.. be pred
you can kick the crap out of aimbots with them

Slicer

one bad thing tho dutch aimbots also can track so its usless to cloak but disk always works if your desperate

killadutch

no aimbots, as someone said, do not work as well against preds

as logn as you dont camp, and bring out the pistol

Shadow Drone

Thats is true.

9th YaL.Durandal

they're less effective vs aliens as well

if they work similar to smartguns auto tracking. they help alot ok but they are really really deadly against humans.

anyway @ Siicer. where can i find the program to detect aimbots if such program really exists?
or can u send me that ? if people have this program aimbots and cheaters won't last long

u might contribute and help 1 clan heal from corrupted players....

Slicer

eh i got the program a long time ago when i got the game and forgot to save the site i'll take the weekend to look alrighty

9th YaL.Durandal

ty man you would really help me and many people who are with me alot

i hope u can find the program or if u have the Installer u can send it to me

Slicer

i'll keep looking for the site when i find it i'll post it here

TIKI

Aimbot i hate those thinks asses come to play the game but use cheats to win. I have not ever used a aimbot, even i would like to i could not. I dont know how to get 1 or use in multyplayer lol

Slicer

hehe u gotta make one yourself tiki

other words as i have said in a differnt thread i'm grounded so i have very little time to look alls i'm allowed to do is to check my e-mail but i got the next half hour so i'll look

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || c8f862a57a77289b3e5388d724843780)