AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Queens?? Exosuits??

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Queens?? Exosuits??
Total Posts: 51

Acid-Death

Well I was chewing on a spleen the other day, and I wondered, whats a spleen used for.
(They taste nice with sugar)

AlienSlof

Quote:
Well I was chewing on a spleen the other day, and I wondered, whats a spleen used for.
(They taste nice with sugar)

It makes your immune system

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

And it stores excess blood from your system. which is why when you cut your self bad and start to feel light headed. you should sit down and put your head between your legs No Bull it makes the blood run back to your brain.

A'hrisss

I thought when you put your head between your legs you kiss your ass good-bye? lol

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

No seriously thats the best thing to do. once you stop the bleeding. if you feel sick and dizzy put ya head between your legs and the blood from your spleen has a higher haemoglobin level than the rest so when it goes to the brain it takes more oxygen with it!!

NiteStalker

spleens are the source of all evil, along with shoes and potatoes.

bullet trains are also evil, as they are powered by 'essence of spleen, shoe and potato' aka 4S (Shoe, Spleen & Spud Sauce).

BEWARE THE SPLEEN!!! BEWARE!!!!!!! BEWARE!!!!!!!

you have been warned....

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

LOL! VL! man did you get yours removed or sumthing? coz mine hasn't given me any trouble. probably save my like many a times wif all the motor bike crashes i have had!!

}{elios

What was this thread about again?

Cliff

Quote:
What was this thread about again?

Well I believe it was a question about how to with a queen or Exosuit on a mp map but you know how much everyone around here likes getting off topic

TIKI

Yes its true

[GU]Cpl.Hicks{RSR}

every one always gets off topic it gets boring

Deathtammer

Quote:
How can i play w/queens and exosuits on mp maps??

If you have a queen file on your game if their is one then you upload it to the MP and that's how.

IcE

Heh some people don't know how to use exo and queen..
I was pred and combied a queen and 2 exos before i died..
Wish you could take exo parts for tropheys

TIKI

I just have to say this i kicked the shitt out of 3 queens withe mini in a row (then came a runner and kicked my arse)

Nuthouse_Escapee

OH THE IRONY!!!!

TIKI

S**** happens

Crazy Alien Lord

i like some gud yautja jerkey. its always damn gud. especially terriaky or peppered.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Have you noticed that eating preds heals you WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more then humans?

IcE

Yeah
Speciest game

SirYawnalot

Or maybe it's cos there's quite a bit more flesh on a predator?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 7601a90801f2f4b5fdf115defe0e4855)