AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Queens?? Exosuits??

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Queens?? Exosuits??
Total Posts: 51

TIKI

More muscles or how to you spell it

Nuthouse_Escapee

You spelled it right, and pred flesh is probably loaded with protien or something.

killadutch

we are ripped, strong, superior to ooman flesh

SirYawnalot

Yeah, plus remember back in the original AvP when you clawed a Pred corpse? You could scratch loads and loads of flesh off it because of a) the massiveness, b) the armour had something to do with it too I believe and c) the general abundance of meat. God that was the most satisfying experience ever offered by a computer game!

TIKI

huh

Nuthouse_Escapee

I liked how in avp 1 the blood stains stayed :'(. I killed a pred once and clawed him/it/her around to write my name "SAM"

Nuthouse_Escapee

The "A" was more of an upside down "V" though. Oh well

SirYawnalot

*grins* nice. I didn't remember about the blood.. doesn't it get cleaned up if enough blood is splashed around elsewhere? Kind of a bloodstain limit system? I really a wish a game would use permanent bloodstains or (MUMMA!!) corpses at least as an option... I don't know if any of you ever played Space Hulk but it's the only PC game I remember that had permanent corpses (Doom might have too, can't remember).

Nuthouse_Escapee

Space Hulk, Doom, i went through all of those, at a relatively low age, around ten! And Halo has both -- permanent bodies and bloodstains!!!!! It's coming to pc this september too ^_^

SirYawnalot

Ooh ooh ooh! I didn't know about bodies in Halo! I was thinking about taking it off my preorder list in order to get people more expensive birthday presents, but I'm keeping it in now cuz of that.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Yup - one of the most fun things in the game is playing with grenades and draping bodies across various positions .

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || a9964034953f55d1e7aa9e6d41d85354)