AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

All alien fans

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: All alien fans
Total Posts: 54

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i saw the first movie alien wen i was 7 and begged my dad to get the rest so i could watch them!! been a fan eva since!!!

Crazy Alien Lord

sorry guys i got you all beat i saw alien when i was 6 then aliens when i was like a month from seven. muahahahhahahahhahah. then again i had nightmares for two years striaght then one morning they stopped and then i have been obsessed with them since.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

HAHAHAHA i beat ya in the nightmare part. i never had one scray dream about xenos. they were all about umm ahhh... never mind!!!!

Corpral Hicks

When I 1st got to know the Alien Movies, I was at Americain Adventure. The Virtual Movie thing happened to be.....Aliens.
So being a nosy 4 year old I asked Dad about the movies. He happened to just have Aliens. So when we got home near midnight we put Aliens on- where watching Star Trek before- and I CRAPPED myself.
I went from being 4 years old to 5 years old watching a movie that scarred me crapless.
I saw it again, when I was 6 when I was taking about Aliens at school and some1 said the Xenos don't have tails so I asked Dad. Scarred crapless again!
When I got to 10 I had a habit of just walking into my Dad's room. One day I walked in, he was just about to put Aliens on. I turned around as fast as I could but he made me watch the movie.
Then I was no longer scarred I was facinated and now it is one of my Fav Movies.
I had nightnamres from when I was 4 to 10 about the Aliens. Sleeping on my Stomach incase a Burster came out, LOL!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

man that will learn ya!! don;t ask to watch scary movies!!!!

Ivan_Houzzen

seeing aliens was kinda a mistake for me......
ever since i downloaded the AVP demo ive been dying to get the alien movies. ive been a fan ever since for about a year. i guess i have to thank a friend called snailman - marcuspred u know who im talking about

Cliff

Quote:
thats not wat you said before tho mate!! you said a single pred versus a single alien pred

Poor punctuation on my side what I meant was "Anyway a single pred versus a single alien, pred wins but he would". Strange how one comma can change the meaning of the sentence.

A'hrisss

lol
I think aliens are the best!!!
Preds are good too.
Ever sence i saw 'Alien' i was a fan.

Renegade

The movie alien gave me nightmares for 2 weeks!!! and ive been a fan ever since

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Poor punctuation on my side what I meant was "Anyway a single pred versus a single alien, pred wins but he would". Strange how one comma can change the meaning of the sentence.

no no no wrongo mate!!! i meant a SINGLE pred versus a SINGLE PRED ALIEN!! i just got it all AAF!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i agree with ya there. the movie has class. i mean CLASS hey and renegade? your real name is tyler huh?

Renegade

yeah, thats my name, im assuming u got my e-mail then...

Acid-Death

When I was 9 all my friends watched the alien trilogy when it came out on terrestrial. My parents rfused for me yo watch it and doubly refused to get me them on video. Zoom forth 3 years and I was meant to stay up and watch Alien, but got so tired I fell asleep (dont you just hate it when that happens) but next week Aliens was on, and I did manage to watch that (With my eyes closed half of the way)
zoom forth again a year and on my birthday I got enough money to buy the entire boxset including ressurection behind my parents back, and now I grab anything alien I see in a shop (its addictive)
Nice to be back

Shadow Drone

The first time I saw alien was when I was like 10. I oved it all except for when the guy gets snatched by the alien in the vent.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || fc6e4715daac10ae7fa4dbb5af71a368)