AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Patch Ideas

Forum: AvP Game
Everything about the First Game from Rebellion.
Topic: Patch Ideas
Total Posts: 59

}{elios

Im and alien runner most of the time so can you make it faster it is a runner. Also sometimes i decide to sniper you should make it weaker and faster shooting to make it realistic, and preds uhhh leave em theyere just in the way.

TIKI

Naaa preds are my fav cant let them out of it.

Slicer

ok i didn't read what people said but i'm going to start posting ideas
1. being able to drive apc's
2. aliens MUST BE TOUGHER (praets have to be stronger there weak man)
3. preds have to have more hp
4. queens must be quicker and stronger and ALOT tougher
5. more ammo for minigun (i run out sorta fast)
6. no tracking nades (common you got the smartgun give tracking a rest)
7. more aliens

well i got to go for now (damn school bell)

TIKI

Ya not bad idies

Shadow Drone

Slower marines, faster aliens and preds, acid spit for aliens, lots and lots of hiding places, I would also like life cycles.

Slicer

ty tiki

also the runner should be a little faster with a touch of toughness
nades should splash at the range they do
predaliens have to be faster
praets should be able to pounce somewhat (SPSPSPSPSPSP)
and finally preds pistol should have increased power and slower firing rate while the secondary fire should fire 5 times and alot faster with minimal damage

Shadow Drone

Sounds good to me. Make the marines slower!!!

Slicer

naaaa marine are fine if they go any slow it takes the fun out of trying to catch them before they blow you apart

AlienSlof

I just like eating them or hugging their faces!

Slicer

so tru slof

TIKI

Hug is fun but i hate if that happens to me. At least i am not a ass hole ho camps bursting bodys i just go away from them and hope that they dont follow me

Slicer

thats true to that why u gotta wait untill you get one alone and then pounce it or you can keep jumping because its so hard to hit a chestburster

Ivan_Houzzen

marines should stay the same speed but man - make those weapons weaker - i get killed by a fricken pistol wen im an alien, AN ALIEN. ME?????
NO not me

TIKI

Quote:
thats true to that why u gotta wait untill you get one alone and then pounce it or you can keep jumping because its so hard to hit a chestburster

Its not that hard if you use plasma

Shadow Drone

Aliens should be tougher.

AlienSlof

Definitely

Slicer

yes i agree aliens are way to weak it should take 3 shots to kill a praet and 7 to kill a queen and a runner should be alot tougher comon its hard enough with the weakness of armour but strength COME ON

TIKI

Ya preds should have then allsow better armore

JThePrayer

True but their skin aint that thick.. Maybe their armor is.. Alien can easily penetrate their skin and pulse rifle would kill them almost instantly...

My Wishes ..
- Aliens: Durablity, strength (I dont want to see Predator's one hit kill to them again..) Speed.. And maybe endless pounce but more balance to it..Maybe it could knock you down.

- Predators: Realism (weapons strength speed) Better cloak..

Marines/Corporates: Make them weaker.. Make their guns inaccurate but devasting like in the movies. Something balancing..

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 507634c292b935ebcb68f84d36e8f905)