AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

CALLING ALL ALIEN LOVERS!!!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: CALLING ALL ALIEN LOVERS!!!
Total Posts: 59

Spirit of Spi'e...

Never liked Cs, but I was SO damn big once in Q3.... until the very day back then. My mom hates egoshooters (because you have a weapon and are instructed to kill others) and so she put a ban on them in this house. CAN YOU FRICKIN BELIEVE IT ?! I'm still fired up for that. Until now I couldn't even play AvP2, just got it from Ebay (english version hard to find here) and told that smart-aleck of a mother it was the non-gory german version. HA ! Pred campaign done, almost done with alien... It's sad I had to give up being a clanner just becuase of my mom's ethical convictions.

killadutch

ahhhhhh damnit I hate moms like that, when they think that if you go and kill someone in a game that you will go do it in real life...
mavav.org must have got to your mom

NiteStalker

i never had that problem - my parents are very lenient, and i can do what i want as long as its not illegal. but a friend of mine's mum is a real stickler to the rules, and she bought the american version of Conkers Bad Fur Day (N64) for him. the American and Australian versions are EXACTLY the same, except the Amer version is MA while the Aus version is rated M, and he couldnt play it for three months because of it.
(i should probably specify that this is in Aus, in case you hadnt guessed)

_Ccx

Quote:
Never met him/her while I was playing Q3

He doesn't play on net, he plays lans only.

His photo

Tell me if you want him.

_Ccx

Quote:
mavav.org must have got to your mom

I've visited that site after your post.
Funny reading

AlienSlof

Quote:
Never liked Cs, but I was SO damn big once in Q3.... until the very day back then. My mom hates egoshooters (because you have a weapon and are instructed to kill others) and so she put a ban on them in this house. CAN YOU FRICKIN BELIEVE IT ?! I'm still fired up for that.

Oh man, that sux! But yey! Another hater of CS! Can't stand that game - played it twice, and it was twice too many times! Played Quake 3 in Division 2 of the Barrysworld leagues and it was TOUGH - there were some pretty mean players there! That was a year or 2 back - not in any clans now as I simply couldn't always make the matches if real life interfered. I play mostly at LANs now, and not seriously - just for a laff! Used to be one of England's top female Quake players back then but probably not now. I got to a point where I simply didn't give a damn whether we won or not - at which point I decided to quit clan play.

Quote:
He doesn't play on net, he plays lans only.

Tell me if you want him.

I only play LANs now too - mostly around near where I live.

Same goes for AvP2 - I only play that at LANs too, though I'm not that good at it - I just like biting heads off, running up and down walls, hugging faces and stomping around as my alter-ego, the queenie! I only ever play as the alien!

That's because aliens are BEST and so much fun!

_Ccx

I don't like cs much too, it's not my style of game. I like to shoot, hide behind the corner, come out, shoot again and repeat this until is everyone on the floor...

Or jump on somebody's head and blow his skull.

Spirit of Spi'e...

I guess I wouldn't have too much time for a clan now too.... sucked still. Yep, mavav.org pretty much sums up what my mom's like
In AvP2 - to be honest - I don't enjoy either playing or encountering aliens. Playing them is like cheating to me, beating them as a Predator is even harder than as human if you stick to the code of honor (meaning NO plasma, I'm a master with the combistick and the blades).
And wtf is that Preatorian thing about ? Ok, a male queen guard - but what a lame guard that is. Way too slow, no wallwalk, not even headbite ! What kind of an alien is that ?!

... On a sidenote : It seems to me on whatever board I am I cause people to go slightly to totally off topic.

AlienSlof

Yes, in my Dox stories I let the male guards keep the wallwalking - hell, even the queen herself can still do it, as can her 2 big males! All my aliens wallwalk regardless of what types they are. They also all headbite - I made it an essential function for them to do so. Well, Anise did!

killadutch

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the predaliens that can't headbite?

Cliff

Quote:
It seems to me on whatever board I am I cause people to go slightly to totally off topic

I use to be like that a long time ago. Anyway guess I should thank you for going off topic.

Quote:
And wtf is that Preatorian thing about ? Ok, a male queen guard - but what a lame guard that is.

A real Pretorian (if you go by the books) is faster and stronger and can take a more damage then the normal alien. The reason it sucks in the game is because of balance.

Quote:
My mom hates egoshooters

My mom doesn't support them either but she doesn't stop me from playing, well just as long as I don't grab gun and start shooting people

Spirit of Spi'e...

Yeah, but at least I can talk my way outta this one if I want. So maybe I can't have the games, fine ! Then I switch to the movies !! Just got me Predator 2, and it's one killer of a movie ! Dunno why many people say it's so bad, i don't think so. Anyways, I showed my mom some of the gory parts to her special delight... I got back at her without breaking the rules !

Renegade

I had the parent problem too. The first real gory game i ever played was UNREAL, my mom didn't like me killing people so she told my dad to fix it, all he did was change the blood color from red to green,lol, my dads the greatest. She gave up the video game battle a long time ago...

Cliff

Quote:
The first real gory game i ever played was UNREAL, my mom didn't like me killing people

Mmm Unreals not really that gore. Well I did technically only play it for about two days since I was borrowing it form a kid at school that wanted it back. Anyway I thought you killed aliens in the game, unless your talking about the multiplayer.

Quote:
I got back at her without breaking the rules !

Well as long as no rules were broken you just keep it up.

NiteStalker

my mum lets me play any game i want. if its particularly gory, i have to turn the blood off, but thats only when my little sister is there, so... but any alien should be able to wallwalk - they do it by digging their claws into the walls or sumfink like that, dont they? so it'd be like, the stronger ones would be better at it, wouldnt they? but back to the subject... i am a proud supprter of da bugs in almost any game i watch - i play as Aliens (always) in AvP, zurg (always) in StarCraft and Tyranids in Warhammer 40K. ok, i admit... im a bit of a fanatic...

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Why i love Xenos? let me think. the are adaptable, Dangerous, Stealthier than any pred i know, they are comforting and sensitive towards each other(want a good example read sloffys stories!)
and the are the meanest mother F**kers out.

Its gameover man

most of all i love me cuase there cute and cuddly and well no the reasons i like them becuase as stated from the movies several times they are the PERFECT species 1. no emotion sthus no fear no retreating without tactical cuase just survival. 2. wall climbing let me ask u this if u went in not know much other than they are aliens would u look at the cieling 3. 4 legged speed can run much faster than ur ordinary dog i piss my selff if i saw somthing coming that fast at me. 4. black outer skeleton gives then a nice camoflage and tough exterrior. 5. acid blood if u hurt them thats saying IF u get burned althe way threw ur bone ouch. 6. differnt forms to adapt to differnet situations.

Shadow Drone

Xenos are almost more than perfect. I went 3 games without getting shot last weak. I am getting so good with them. It was against someone much less experienced than I but still they should still remember to look up. Also the speed that I move at is pretty unfair.

Crazy Alien Lord

as for me. i became a alien fan. well becuase i have always been picked on at school and at other places. well after having nightmares for two straight years i then suddenly became obsessed by them. becuase they were big, strong, and not to be messed with. so now i ask you. do u feel lucky with me beign alien lord. WELL DO YOU!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

MAR 3:16 doesn't luck!!!

WTGGTTPFO!!!!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || acaf2960afbb07911bd9e07fa432085b)