AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

CALLING ALL ALIEN LOVERS!!!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: CALLING ALL ALIEN LOVERS!!!
Total Posts: 59

Crazy Alien Lord

DAMN RIGHT MATE!!! DIOTB+DITNA!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
MAR 3:16 doesn't luck!!!

WTGGTTPFO!!!!

for thoses of you who ask your selves:"well what does Mar 3:16 mean?"
YOU JUST PAY ATTENTION JACKASS AND YOU WILL FIND OUT FIRST HAND EXACTLY HOW MAR 3:16 WAS BORN!!!

SirYawnalot

Mmm, totally. Back on topic, why do I love the chitinous face-loving freaks? To be totally honest, it's the slime. It's so damn cool!! I think the moment I became a total xeno nut was in the first movie where there was a couple of closeups of the bug's face, mouth opening up, slime dripping everywhere and some awesomely atmospheric fog drifting around.... tbh I don't really give a damn about the general killingmachineyness or the speed or the abilities... just the cool-ass gunk!!!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

MAN!!! what is it with you and gunk yawner? First you like the blob coz it does it for ya them the xeno drool!? man you need help!!! i love the xenos for their originality and style. and most of all their looks!! the drones any way!! the queen is a sexy bitch as well but shes a bit to big for me!!!

SirYawnalot

Well, I like the inner-jaws too if that lowers my Odd-Factor a little

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh the innner jaws are wicked cool!! thought i would find it a bit unnerveing when you have a drone giving you head!!!

Shadow Drone

Yea I love the inner jaw I think that they should change how it looks a little make it less like another head. I dont know how but I bet they could come up with some much better designs.

Cliff

Well I think the inner jaw is good like it is. But I've never really thought of it as being another head.

Shadow Drone

If you magnify the inner mouth it has basically the same jaw structure as the outer head. But it doesnt really have a function besides punching holes in enemies.

Deaderalien

is this topic dead

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

it was dead the moment you said it was

Shadow Drone

Yea thanks a lot you beat my dead horse.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

your horse was dead before i got any where near it. it died when it saw you.

Ivan_Houzzen

hahaha thats a good one...... and yea the topic died once it saw the big dreadful alien!

Shadow Drone

Maybe it knew my reputation. If you did then so would you.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i would die? not likely!! i may not be good at much but fighting is one thing that i AM good at!! read my Fitness thread.

Naughty_Burrito

I like them because they are mysterious. Where are they from? How do they think? How strong are they? What is their purpose? There are so many questions that have been unanswered so all we can do is speculate using our imaginations letting us make them 'our' alien. Kinda like personalizing them.

Preliator

Actually I think this topic died when it saw my VERY ugly mug
buuuut I will try and bring it back, I always thought spiderman madskillz was cool I mean its cool how they run like 60mph on the ceiling

}{elios

You wanna hear sometihng funny. I forgot i made this thread. lol

OK NOW NEXT PART:

WHAT WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE IF OUR LITTLE CHARACTOR EVOLVED

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 2ed07401b5433d80bed19b3405f54bd9)