AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

thoughts on aliens in avp2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: thoughts on aliens in avp2
Total Posts: 57

Ivan_Houzzen

Ive always wanted to try that ram thing they did in A3. it'll be really good in multiplayer

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh that would be a bit of a laugh eh?!

Ivan_Houzzen

yea. it would be handy for getting around quickly though. by the way wots ur msn?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Markhyland219

Ivan_Houzzen

ok then.
mines dooglerooster@hotmail

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

sweet as. do you have msn messenger? i recomend you get it if you don't already own it. just download it from the site

Ivan_Houzzen

yea i got msn messenger
why do u think i asked if i could add u!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh well sometimes a bloke just can't think straight!!

Ivan_Houzzen

damn weve strayed a long way off the topic here.
so where were we? oh yea with the aliens they need to make them stronger and faster like the movies. if we all remember Aliens, the pistol shots didnt affect the aliens very well and the aliens were very fast wen they wanted to be. wen the aliens die they shuld spray acid everywaare and acid should b very harmful to humans. does everyone no wot acid did to poor Drake??

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh thas correct i a way. the xen self defence mechanisim is good but only when monlith decides to make it good!

Ivan_Houzzen

yea thats rite

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

if avp 3 comes out i would like to see the xenos looking like the ones from alien, moving like the ones from AvP1 and have beta grapics than AvP2 oh and much better gameplay all round!!

Ivan_Houzzen

yea i reckon it should have the smooth heads from alien, A3 and AR and the older aliens should have the rippled heads like the one from Aliens 2

Ivan_Houzzen

they would b pissing their pants or wotever they wear(hopefully anyway)

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Damn right they would. and the preds wouldn't know what the hel was going on either

Shadow Drone

If the aliens were faster and able to spray acid everywhere when they die then it would be nearly perfect. Imagine a creature that could hang from the ceiling drop down to the ground bite a marine through the head ram another then pounce and kill another and if it cant get away the other marines blow it up and end up draining the rest of his squad with the enemies acid blood.

Ivan_Houzzen

hmmm for once i actually agree fully on
yep it would be cool - one alien killing a few marines, it will really even the um... evenness wen there is only one alien player against a few marine players and a pred in team death match.

Shadow Drone

Yea it will really even it out. Also if there could be like a creep type walk so you can silently scuttle behind the marines and just head bite the crap out of a bunch of em.

IcE

I don't have too many problems killing with aliens
But to do that ya gotta go away from the stealthy aspect which is what the Xenos are all about
I just fly at a person and smash em into chunks
The aim is to make sure they see you for a short a time as possible

IcE

Oh and runners aren't weak
My fav is runner and I can kill a lot easier than if I was a drone

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6e7d92753b0e501278fd4bacd14a6c15)