AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Scariest Alien

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Scariest Alien
Total Posts: 74

TheBlackCat

I don't mind spiders. I never had one as a pet.

}{elios

I say noe of they above, if you do eveything right then theres nothing to fear.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Quote:
I hate BIG SPIDER! I hate any spider that is more then 3cm wide!
My dad used to have a tiranular-I suck at spelling, thank good for the spell checkers on PCs- you know that dig red spider. I hated and my dad still keeps the skin of it, on top of his DVDs and I hate it!
Again Huggers are the scariest!

i totally disagree, spiders are wicked assed creatures gurl!! humans can learn alot from them, the only reason spiders bite people is coz people invade their teratory, if you ever find yourself with a rather large spider on your body, just stay calm, they can sense fear, and just like xenos they like it, but it also make them rather un-nerved thats why they bite, because they feel threatend.

}{elios

I love playing as xenos and if i ever do mange to play as a pred or a marine, ill keep my pulse or Shoulder cannnon ready. Heck look at the brite side of AVP2 they have EMP garnanade which completely kill any alien withing range. Aliens, Preds,Sythetics,Exo-suts or anything which uses electric pulses go to hell.null

TheBlackCat

Since when do aliens have electric circuitry in them?

Shadow Drone

I have no idea. Would be pretty cool

AlienSlof

Quote:
Since when do aliens have electric circuitry in them?

Movement in most living species is possible through minute electrical impulses sent from the brain - then add to that the fact that acid is a brilliant conductor of electricity and there you have it. It probably also accounts for the xenos' strength and perfect control of their own bodies.

TheBlackCat

Then why aren't humans killed by EMP's? The electric impulses in the human nervous system are different than electric currents in circuits.

AlienSlof

I never said they were the same.

Slicer

i'd have to say the facehugger like most of you its hard to see and nearly impossible to hit when your shooting and the basic fact of having it wrapped around your head freaks me out

TheBlackCat

I know you didn't, I wasn't very clear. What I am trying to say is it is that the human nervous system is different enough that EMP's do not affect it. They have no known affects on the human body at all. Thay says nothing about the alien nervous system, but if we assume they are at least based on the same principal as a human's they would also not be affected. In order for it to affect them they would have to have some sort of metallic or conductive wiring in them, which they make no mention of anywhere in any literature I have seen.

AlienSlof

In my fics, and Anise's and AQ's too, they are biomechanical orgnisms, with a neural net and nanobots in their systems - just how much an EMP would affect them or not, I wouldn't know - probably not overly much to be honest. At a guess, these systems would function in a very similar way to any other biological organism. Just a guess, mind - after all, who really knows for sure?

Alien Master

Predator definantly,i cant even take my dog out for a walk without searching the trees for a ghostly figure.

killadutch

fear.. fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt... fear.. fear, is my ally
FEAR ME!!!!!!!

Crazy Alien Lord

no killadutch u got it all wrong. fear the small psycopathic ADD child.

killadutch

i am never wrong..

Nuthouse_Escapee

I'm with stupid (er, slof)- i like spiders and creepy crawlies! How could you hate them? i wanted to get a turantula, but my mom DOES get freaked out by spiders.... i got lucky with the ball python

TIKI

Hey slof or mar how could you afford (or how the hell its spelld) all those animals thats much money huh

AlienSlof

Probably because we are both working full time, plus my own family are loaded. I just have the 4 cats now.

AlienSlof

Quote:
I'm with stupid (er, slof)

Are you trying to make me dislike you even more - because you're going the right way about it.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || d550374fc8f8669124501464b5d7255f)