AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The Past Few days...

Forum: Life As It Happens
Work [slavery], men&women, books, food, life as you see it.
Topic: The Past Few days...
Total Posts: 67

Prezes

Well Xmas 2005 is ending...

The lest few months have seen quite a selection of events, but what have you been up to this Xmas period?

hardkoreUSMC

I have been indulging myself on my new Digitech Distortion/Effects pedal! As well as doin some stuff on deviant art

hardkoreUSMC@deviantart.com

you?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I am not up to anything too interesting, flew back to NZ for Xmas/New Year. Visited the family and stuff, caught up with a few old friends, done a bit of hunting, drank alot of alcohol on new years, not really anything else, flying back to aussie tomorrow.

Mar.

Prezes

Well, Demi get a virus running loose on his comp for almost 2 weeks now, he has handed it in for repairs should get it back soon.

I, on the other hand, was trying to sort things out with my partitions on my computer and lost data during this process.

One of the directories I lost contained everything to do with my website work for AGN.

All the scripts in the works, all the image templates, everythings just disappeared....

Then there the usual Xmas things, some gifts and family gatherings etc...

But what about our US visitors from the southern states?

The huricanes, floods, evacuations, relocations etc, what did you all do for Thanks Giving, and now Xmas and NewYear?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Well Australia and New Zealand don't celebrate Thanks Giving so, thats one less public holiday to worry about

hardkoreUSMC

I'm now officially moved back in my hole at the Aggie Corps for Fish Drill Team 3-a-day practices. I'm worried and nervous to the point where i can puke, i'm bored cause my roomate didn't make the grades and i'm the only fish in my outfit that's still doing it.

Aint life grand

Prezes

How much longer do you have to do this for?

AlienSlof

Thank goodness Christmas is over and we can get back to normality again. I detest Christmas and all the family stuff that goes with it, not least as I know it's all false. I am the 'black sheep' of the family, generally disliked and disapproved of on so many levels because I choose to do my own thing and not conform to their ideals.

Anyway, I have been expending most of my energies on modding for Morrowind, a freeform RPG game. Most of my recent writings have been on the same theme, revolving around my main character, the high elf vampire, Basil the 'Bastard'! I made a name for myself in the Morrowind modding community, especially with my high resolution texturing work, men's clothes, various vampirism mods and my personal favourite, summoning and riding a nightmare (demonic horse)!

I'm looking forward to the next in the series, Oblivion, and already have plans for modding that too! Oblivion looks like it's going to be fantastic, and very moddable.

If anyone's interested in taking a look, my work can be perused on my mods page, along with lots of new artwork, though none of it is aliens related, I'm afraid. This is the whole of what I've been up to!

Da'Yeyinde

Well after weeks of banging my head against the computer.. and the AGN website..
Trying to create a new account.. because AGN just wouldn't let me log in..
I tried the small log in area on the front page and wham I am back.

Prezes I don't know what the problem is on the top "tool bar"
under the AGN logo.. to log in and all. But it just wouldn't let me log in.

I have a secret I am dying to let out of the bag...
But it will have to wait a little while...
I can say it involves Mar, a story, shhhhhhh the rest is a secret.
hehehhe
Da'Yeyinde

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Ahh, youngling Da'Yeyinde you must not let your like for the Oomen and Kainde Amedha distort your judgement, you were close to revealing "THE SECRET"

Mar.

Good to be Back everyone.

Da'Yeyinde

I promise not to tell about the time you mooned....

er never mind..

But hey.. traffic on the site is up!!
Heheheheh
Da'Yeyinde

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

That was a one off kind of thing
As long as you don't tell them about what happened on the last hunt

Mar.

Da'Yeyinde

My mandibles are sealed oh great Elder!!

hardkoreUSMC

@Prez

It was called "Hell Week" although it was only 3 days (albeit, the most painful three days)...i got fired from the Exhibition block mainly cause i have no stereovision and can't "Kick and toss" very good, so now I'm on the color guard and doing fine. During hell week, my left wrist got so sore, i had to put an Icy-Hot patch on the top and bottom of it and tape it together. I maxed out the safe number of Ibueprofin i could take in 24 hours at one point so i switched to Tylenol.

The other day, me and two of my other fish buddies went with 2 seniors to the firing range and popped off some M16 and Colt .45 shots. Real Fun!

@mar and dayeyi

Last Hunt? Secrets? Ohhhhh, tell me! I love gossip!

Prezes

Quote:
Well after weeks of banging my head against the computer.. and the AGN website..
Trying to create a new account.. because AGN just wouldn't let me log in..
I tried the small log in area on the front page and wham I am back.

Prezes I don't know what the problem is on the top "tool bar"
under the AGN logo.. to log in and all. But it just wouldn't let me log in.
hehehhe

Where? I'm still confused

hardkoreUSMC > how are things now???
things getting easier?

my computer died the other week. Well the PSU died. I got my self a new one.
It turns out that the new AT2.0 + power suply units now have a new 24pin plug for the motherboard.
I still got the old style 20pin motherboard.

So 3 days until I got the PSU in my hands, then another 2 days to learn about the different plugs and order an adaptor and then 2 more days of waiting around before it arrived...

Catching up on things at the mo'

oh, and my contract finished, so I currently don't have a job...

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Sorry to hear that Prez. I got a new rig only last week, this thing is a bloody animal!!! One of my customers owns a Computer store near my work, I got talking to him about it and he told me to come and see him. I love it, and it only cost me 2/3 of what it was worth.

Mar.

Prezes

So what spec is it?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

P4 Dual Core 3.2gig cpu, 2 gig ram, Asus P5lD2 m/b, Geforce 6600 graphics card with 512meg RAM, 19 inch A/R TFT widescreen monitor and my cable net connection, it does the job rather well

Mar.

Prezes

do you have any games that push your system to the limit?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I have Half Life 2, even on max graphics settings it doesn't bother it, i can be playing and chatting on msn etc at the same time, and its not even breaking a sweat.

Mar.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 0687282c26ca2be2b44e04f35c5a6699)