AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

LV666 offnotes

Forum: Rules/notes for RPGs
Discussion of rules, issues, and other items about Role Playing Games
Topic: LV666 offnotes
Total Posts: 48

Crazy Alien Lord

Please post character information and which option you are picking for the story.
Once I find the rules for the RPG then they will be posted here. Da'yeyinde and myself will be working on a fair method for how characters can be killed off. It will not be a point and shoot fest that everyone argues about.

Hope everyone enjoys.
Alien Lord

Da'Yeyinde

Well racking my brain.. and trying to come up with something cool. Nothing coming so I am going to my old standard. And gonna have some fun.

I am a Da 'Yeyinde. Human tracker with near superhuman strength, agility and speed. (Due to being injured sooo many times and living with Yautja for 10 plus years. In the comics and books the Yautja have an "auto doc" on board their ships. It fixes badly broken bones and internal damage in days. But using their medicine changes humans a bit, by making them stronger and faster. )
I also have metal atmosphere filters in my nose and my throat. So I can breathe the air native to Yautja planets.
I have the ability to track anything, or just about anything.LOL.
I have been hanging out with an Elder Yautja who has part of his lower arm missing.
We were out on a hunt and got re directed to go look at the unknown ship, ran into the human ship and then had to escape into one of the pods now heading to the surface of the planet below.

Robert_Wren

((I have returned! With a new charrie!))

Might I join as a Number 4 character? My intro/bio shall go as follows:
Acessing Criminal File Protocol...

Name: Valek / HK-47
Species: Cyborg (Human)
Place of Birth: Taris
Eye Color: Purple
Weapons and Body Manufacturer: Czerka Corporation
Files are corrupted beyond this point
Acessing Binary Code Protocols...
Data Corrupted...
All Protocols shutting down...
End Transcript...

A form stepped out of one of the pods. It was humanoid in shape, humanoid in size, in fact....it looked almost human. It was around 6' and stared ahead blankly. It wore a simple assassin's garb. Loose fitting, dark clothes with a face mask. A few seconds after stepping out a mehanic whir came from various parts of its anatomy.
"HK-47 function is active." a voice said.
The cyborgs head snapped up, long strands of brown hair flying askew. One eye was a illuminated purple, while the other was covered with an eyepatch.
Small stubble sprouted from the creatures face.
There was another machine like his as it drew it's first breath.
"Let us see what I brought today." he said, finally speaking.

Da'Yeyinde

Wren,
You are going to need to post your intro on the LV666 thread.
this is the off world thread. Where you post your character info.
So cut and paste the lower half into the LV666 thread.
Also We are not planet side yet, so you have to have your character be in a pod.
Just thought I would let you know.
Da Yeyinde

Razortech Xeno ...

I think U'm going to take another crack at this RP thing.

Name:Lord J (He only uses this name because every one calls him by it)
Species: Grevvelis(Demon) more specificly an Elder
Age 27 (young for his kind, espeacaly to be king)
Eye color:Blue/red (Outer part is blue,inerpart is red)
Weapons: 2X five sevens, 1 remington under/over shotgun with slugs instead of buck shot
clothes/armour: Leather jacket with metal inserts, his skin is also thick and a plasma boilt won't hurt him as much as a .45 cal round.
Special abilities: He normaly has a greatr number of abilities, but the atmospher of LV666 only alows him to use shadows in two ways, becoming invisible(can't attack, and not even Yautja can detect him.) and shadow hoping (Only if the shadows are pointing in oposite derections, such as he enters a shadow ponted north and has to com out one pointing south) Oh and fire only helps him heal, he can start one in his hand using a secreatian that acts like napalm and throw it at people, most of his abilities have scientific explanations for them.

phisical description: He stands 7 feet tall, his tail adding three extra feet. he's reptilian with wings and two horns pointed backwords, he has ears, unlike most reptiles, there long and goat like, he also has hair because of his Elder status.He has the tail spade but there are two blades protruding frome just behind it that curve around beside it. He has a scar on his fore head leading into his hair line and one acrose his snout(nose).

I'll link to a pic for those of you who wan't more detail, it's old so it's not as good as a new one I'm working on, I'll show you when I'm done it.my dev art account

Crazy Alien Lord

Also. About the 4 options. You can create a different option. But Da'Yeyinde and or myself have to approve them first. Keep your brains about when writing them.

Have fun everyone.

@ Razortech: Please change your post on the rpg so that there are space for others in that pod. No offense man but there has to be room for others to join in on the unknown if they want to. Thank you.

Razortech Xeno ...

I made a small edit thatr would allow other people on without him knowing.

Crazy Alien Lord

Thank you for your co-operation.

Razortech Xeno ...

I never do stupid things like ignor admins

Blackdawn_70631

I'll be playing from the fourth unknown vessle.
The name is Reidem that is a Techxx but her caste is a Thes, one out of three Techxx castes that is the largest. Her species are more animal then sentient beings but her caste holds higher brain power with greater frontal lobe abilites. Meaning, not only can she speak a complex language (fluent on human and yautja slightly) but also can change from her original four legged gargoyle like form to human, which she prefers. When in human form though she still holds her mighty height of eight feet.
Armor consists of a flexable but greatly durable alloy called, Tej armor. It is strapped and buckled all across her body adding eighty more pounds to her already heavy weight of roughly four-hundred pounds. Her breathing unit reclyes oxygen into pure one-hundred percent oxygen that she prefers breathing. The unit is part of her helmet that acts as a geological tracker/scanner and heat source targeting system. She can find just about anything and anyone through her geological tracker via sattelite, mothership or dropship (but that tech usage is partially outta wack now) that monitors and scans the weather conditions and terrain around her. The heat source targeting system is attached to two arm sized Teis hooked and hung from her hips. (I'm not the best on creating weaponry so just think of two high tech mini-guns. That is, if it's okay for me to have mini-guns. Forgot if that post was towards just humans or all species.)
Strapped to her back, seperate from the targeting system in her helmet is a Tev 6.0 Nuerolizer. It takes a few seconds to charge once the trigger is pulled that has to be held with both hands and pressed to her shoulder but can char everything in a fifteen foot radius through a green ball of electric energy the size of her head.
Ammo isn't exactlly an endless supply but runs off particals created within red cystals actings as it's ammo, more shots can be used then the average weapon and charging higher then usuall will zap away more power.

Robert_Wren

Thanks BD (blackdawn). I feel like an imbecile now.
Well now THAT is over with...shall we comence the roleplay? Or wait for more people to join?

Da'Yeyinde

I think that with four people, we can start.
Don't you all?
Any yautja on there can simply add theirs to my pod.
Its not like Its fulll or anything. Lol

Da Yeyinde

Blackdawn_70631

It's okay Wren, I make my mistakes too when it comes to RPGs. Anyway, I edited my post to fit yours, Wren, and will be back sometime later today to try and get another post up.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

I would like to introduce my Character:

Name: Zy

Da'Yeyinde

Hey All,
Just some information for ya to read about the planet;

there are indegenious life forms, there are vegetation and food items. however the vegetation is poisonous to humans, edible to yautja, and deadly to most other species. food items: slugs, special type of fish that likes hot water. and a few other things. indigenious life is around, however it is rare and able to hide extremely well, from almost all forms of tracking.

Robert_Wren

So Yeyinde...what was that thing you wanted us to read other than the article about indigenous life?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Obvisouly the geography of the planet, judging by "Lord J's" post...

Mar.

Razortech Xeno ...

Yea, big oops, but I have a way of fixing it, my characters vision can be screwed by some king of radiation, like he was exposed to some thing in the apmosphere. So he's helusinating.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

lol, nice come back man!

Mar.

Da'Yeyinde

Hey All,
I just wanted us all on the same page as to what ALNS said about the flora and fauna of this planet.
Its raw, very hell like, but not totally inhospitable.
There is plant life, indigenous life, and so on and so forth. Not desert, not barren lifeless rock.

Okay?
Good

Da'Yeyinde

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || d4c776e07120038e1ba5f1145da5e2b1)