AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Scariest Alien

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: Scariest Alien
Total Posts: 74

Acid-Death

I want to know what Alien do you fear the most, the one that you check under your bed for before you go to bed. I mean in terms of alien classes praetorian, warrior etc. It doesnt have to be an alien it could be a pred or another alien youve seen on a film. For me the facehugger is the scariest, they scare me sh**less! I get scared so easily by facehuggers I have nightmares, Im sacred of the eggs and the thing inside. This is not a lie, I am seriously scared to the point of death by these things. On the marine level on avp2 when you have to find your teamate in the hive, I crapped myself walking into the egg chamber, I used all of my pulse grenades to clear the nest. I didnt stop till they were all dead.

SM

Facehugger definately. I remember vividly some time after seeing Aliens back in 1986 that I was lying in bed and somehow got it in my head there was a facehugger under the bed and I literally could not move for fear of it getting me.

That'll teach me not to eat so much cheese before going to bed!

I remember when I was first exposed to the Alien films, that I had a morbid fascination with the facehugger. There is a beauty to the symmetry of the creature, while on the other hand the thought of having one of the buggers wrapped around me noggin is utterly repulsive. That's even before taking into account what it's doing while it's wrapped around me noggin!

TheBlackCat

Probably the queen. Among all the different aliens and even preds, if I am face to face with one of those I am basically already dead.

Renegade

The drones/warriors scare me ****less, when i first saw the movie, i was so scared that i didnt move the entire night, i woke up the next morning stiff in all my joints. Walking down a partially lit hallway, sitting in the dark, or just being alone at night scared me to death, i kept thinking that heard one of them in the attic or outside my room......

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i can't say that i am scared of xenos or preds. personally i love xenos!! i would kill for them to acutally exist and preds? well if one was to come up to me i wouldn't be afraid. i would have no weapon. it woldn't kill me. I would help him!!
(yes i have lost the plot!)

Preliator

I have deep respect and fear for that very first alien, u know the one in alien, watched it twice now and it still scares the shit outta me. also that seen in AR where those two aliens start ripping apart the one to get out scares me shitless. facehuggers do freak me, but then . . . well i dunno i just fear the drones more, tell the truth prea predaliens and queens dont scare me all that much.

Shadow Drone

If I had to pic one it would be the warrior. Fast, equipped, intelligent, and stealthy. Who wouldnt be afraid of something like that. But in terms of all out it would be an alien that I am designing for an idea in the movies. It is a xeno with the ability to blend in with its background like a cuttlefish/chameleon. It also has the ability to change its texture on the outside like a mimic octopus. It is a normal warriors size with a longer tail, it has two dorsal spikes, one elongated finger on every hand and a mini set of mantis like arms to hold prey still. Also a kind of sticky pads for more agile climbing and running over rough terrain. They should make one of the aliens from signs as a varient bot in avp3 those things suck.

Acid-Death

Facehuggers scare me because their so small fast and powerful. They can hide anywhere without worry, and when the time comes im buggered. I hate to think of having one on my face. Imagine what kane must have went through when he saw one sitting on his helmet like that!

the_demigod

Thats why they added the facehugged-moment was inserted into AvP2. Scares the crap outta me when I miss the huggie with my weapons and he vanishes under the screen and I KNOW he's just about to jum. and then...he's THERE--on my face.

Shadow Drone

Yea that is a bad feeling and having the embryo inside of you just waiting to pop out leaving you a lump of meat.

Acid-Death

I watched Alien on DVD and it came with a free "making of" of DVD. And on it shows how the egg scene was done. It showed kanes POV of the facehugger on him. AAARRRRGGGHHHH! I crapped myself to death! It showed the moment that it iserted its tube through the mask. *Very scary*

Shadow Drone

Those little bastards are creepy. Imagine walking into a romm full of eggs and seeing those things open up and the white film slide back to reveal a determines army of them. Or just being plastered to a wall waiting for one to climb up you and just uuuhhhhh!!!

Corpral Hicks

Hugger and Bursters scare me the most! I don't like Spider and the Hugger remind me of Spider and the Burster is just Ugly!

dvVIII

Definately the facehuggers. I used to play Aliens:Resurrection on the PS1 alot, in the dark, with the surround sound on, and that 'slither-slither' sound of huggers freaked the crap outta me. One time I got so freaked by being face hugged I jumped and the joystick flew outta my hand right over my shoulder.

NiteStalker

i can honestly say that no movies have ever truly freaked me out (although i had a bit of trouble sleeping after Event Horizon... that movie isnt scary, just amazingly creepy).

if i actually met an alien from any movie, the one i would least like to meet is probably the replicators (spider-like semi-organic drones off stargate: SG1 that recreate themselves into bigger versions of them selves when destroyed) or a drone from the Aliens series we all know and love on this prestigious website.

AlienSlof

Yes, the facehugger without a doubt! It maybe small, but think about what it does - it looks like a spider, no coincidence that it does either knowing how many people are scared of them! It also does 'things' to your face, Giger described it as 'face-rape', very apt description I think! Finally, I can say with absolute experience, I've had one on my face - ugh!

See?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

That has class slof!!

AlienSlof

Then of course, after you've been face-raped, you are left knowing that the worst is yet to come - anyone who has had any sort of pain at all from their insides - and believe me, I have - will know that it's gonna hurt. Big time.

Acid-Death

ooooo. I think I might need indegestion tabklets!

Corpral Hicks

I know this may seem absolutely stupid, but you know how in the movie they complained of stapping Chest pains, before the burster came out, well I sometimes get that, and when I do, I crap myself- no really!- and I start to worry about me giving birth to a worm!
LOL!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 87df5d235a6136bdb48bb83b37c11c7e)