AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

worst things that happened

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: worst things that happened
Total Posts: 56

Deathtammer

hey people. what is the worst thing that has happened to you. it can be on mutiplayer, single, that stuff.

IcE

After getting back in.. I decided to play a bit of multiplayer.. Well to make a long story short.. I joined 6 servers and everyone had hackers, tkers, spammers and lots of idiots
So i gave up on avp2 for a bit after that

Deathtammer

man that is bad.

SirYawnalot

Similar experience to IcE here-- joined about 4 servers in succession containing either/both hackers and lame folks... the final one was a server dominated by this one guy who was invincible, super-fast (sort of.. appeared in one place running and suddenly appeared quite a bit ahead a second later, so he was pretty impossible to hit as well as moving really quickly) and had an instagib pulse-rifle... tried to kill him for nearly half an hour then gave up, and also gave up AvP2 too.

Nuthouse_Escapee

the worst thing that has happened to me, is when last weekend i was playing avp 2, a survivor server, there were two aliens, a couple 'rines left, i'm running around with a sniper rifle blasting predaliens good naturedly, when a predalien attacks me, and WOULD have murdered and eaten me if my internet connection hadn't cut out right then!!! It is still going on and off in 10-30 minute periods today, hopefully it's solved now... O.o

AcidGlow

What you need to do is play in adminned servers so trouble makesr are booted.

IcE

True but they are rare

Nuthouse_Escapee

EXTREMELY rare. often the admin is too lazy to boot somone unless the someone did something directly to the admin

Deathtammer

this one time i got stuck in this fight with two different clans members. they are both mad at me for stealing form them both. so i have a choice. i either fight both of them or jump over one of them and run away since they were higher level then me. this is when i was lower leveled. so i chose to jump over and run away. but it went wrong. i jumped over and ran but ran over a bomb and died. that really sucked.

Crazy Alien Lord

the worst thing that has ever happened to me is that i was booted from a server for being honorable. it was so stupid. i was booted becuase i wouldnt Sk, Tk, or camp. i mean what type of idiot does that.

Nuthouse_Escapee

whoever did the server, obviously. Hey Lordy, your game doesnt work, right? well, you could play avp2 on-line through gamespy.... you dont have to go through the "searching for updates" screen . But you'd have to manually download updates.. oh well. But now me and you can play

TIKI

Okay worst thing...............hmmmmmmmmmm oh yes when i was booted by some a**holes, ho where pist off over me pic i had 30 (my rekord) straigh dint ty not even1 and they where bitching about me where serching exuses to boot me and finaly i was booted for spamming withe my net gun

Noobie Hunter

ya know this one time i was fighting off people and after i killed them i started running off and i fell through the floor, you know those glitches that sometimes happen when you fall through the and fll for a long time then die, weel that happened. when i came to back those people i killed came with alot more people and i died.

IcE

I was playing survivor just a moment ago and some people were hiding in the pipes.. (theres another description but you shud know it if you've played avp2 online)
So i did the glitch with my runner to get in the pipes and they booted me cuz I used the glitch
I was wondering what they expected us to do if not glitch em
Damn pipers

Deathtammer

Quote:
I was playing survivor just a moment ago and some people were hiding in the pipes.. (theres another description but you shud know it if you've played avp2 online)
So i did the glitch with my runner to get in the pipes and they booted me cuz I used the glitch
I was wondering what they expected us to do if not glitch em
Damn pipers

i have played it online.

Deaderalien

i have something that was good i joined a 1 predator vs ? humans and got 46 kills in row

Deaderalien

i was predator with speargun

Nuthouse_Escapee

i find that a bit hard to swallow, but ok .

The Grim Reaper

the aliens one ugly motherf#@$er!.

Deathtammer

Quote:
the aliens one ugly motherf#@$er!.

dude you know you shouldn't dis on aliens. some of our clan is aliens.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || b7cc6b190f387226ceb5b99537b80437)