AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Dr. Eisenber -- An Android?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Dr. Eisenber -- An Android?
Total Posts: 75

Cougar

When I finished playing the game of AvP2 as an Alien, it shows Dr. Eisenberg strapped to the wall of the hive by resin ... ***NOTE: DO not read on if you have not seen the cut scene yet!!!!!!****** LoL... Anyways:

How come he somehow seems to have synthetic blood everywhere, well... that milky white substance, and that shite of wires dangling down? *I play with "Best" detail* I would understand if maybe it was Eisenberg that was found in the cut scene at the begining of the game, cause I am getting really confused on this fact, and anyways...

Facts: Opinions: Post here! Is he a bastard then say so .... Please answer my question: Was that Eisernberg in the cut scene at the begining of alien campaign? If so, he is an android, so how does he have red blood in that scene?

FireBorn2001

I think that blood was from his synth bodyguads. Besides androids don't have to eat and Eisenber had quite a hunger as we see in another cutseen, also the memos in the pods talk about his father.

Dark_Predator

like i said (b4 the site crashed) i belive the sysnth was souppose to draw attition while the real Dr. E (as i call him) escaped, i mean no human can tell the diffrence other than the sysnth blood(the white stuff) but i do belive Dr E was there through most of the game.

X-Mike

Q:Was that Eisernberg in the cut scene at the begining of alien campaign? If so, he is an android, so how does he have red blood in that scene?

A: yes, it was him and the blood on his mouth is because he ate everyone.

Dark_Predator

im intitled to my theory X i didnt say he wasnt an android but i do belive for most of the game he was a real human

Cougar

Hmm... was it me or has the post counts in here been pushed down? I remember doing a number of posts in here along with other people. Maybe this is the reason why we lost our post count, because according to the site, we never made around 200 or 300 posts! Damn that crash!

Cliff

Yes, I also suffered the post count thing but I have posted to reclaim them but I thought you where something like 250-300 post counts.

SirYawnalot

Yea there's a dedicated topic to that Cougar

On the subject of synthetics having hallucinations, I've been replaying the marine campaign, and I happened upon a data book in a (locked) locker in the Predator level (forgot its name), and it had a little article about synthetic glitches. The synth in question injured somebody because they thought they were a xenomorph. So it seems synths are capable of having hallucinations.

Oh yea and back in Betrayal there was a readout saying Eisenberg was very different to how he used to be, with different "qualities" that a synthetic version would be likely to have.

[ This message was edited by: SirYawnalot on 2002-03-15 12:53 ]

Cliff

So Synths have glitches Eisenberg was a synth (for how long is the true question) but guess most of the questions have been answered.

SirYawnalot

My guess is he was replaced with a synthetic after Expedition One-- it says in this note "I guess something like Expedition One could change anybody, but still..." And cannibalism isn't something Weyland Yutani tolerate of their human personel... (the Alien intro)

Cliff

I don't know a good old fashion mind wipe always helps for a few mental problems goes in insane comes out all sane.

Cougar

Yes i noticed that forum, I am not a retard. lol.

Here is my saying: Esienberg is a wierdo, hallucinating bastard who's lofe revolved around canabalism and xenomorphs. In a way of saying it, he is mentally disturbed, * * so thats what I am begining to come to. ....

Cliff

Well some of those advanced synths I was talking about BC (before crash) had to eat to creat energy.

And you are so lucky Cougar your post count has been 'returned'.

Cougar

Yes, i noticed. I am very grateful to demi now ...

Maybe synths do need to eat to have energy? Too make them more camoflauged and mix in more with humanity?

the_demigod

I like jabbing my BladeRunner barb in here:

look at the Nexus6 replicants and their weird behaviours

Cliff

Well in theory a synth that is programmed well enough could act this like a human perhaps some problems in they way it would act but I think that if programed to learn it could become a human in a way.

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-04-13 12:47, Cliff wrote:

Well in theory a synth that is programmed well enough could act this like a human perhaps some problems in they way it would act but I think that if programed to learn it could become a human in a way.

AI comes immediately to mind....

BookMouse

I was replaying the marine mission this morning, and when you enter the air tower to re-activate the landing beacon, in that desk to the left of the doorway, there is a little note from the auditor about how the good doctor pioneered the impression of mental imprints on synths.

just my 2 cents

BM

Huddson

GOD DAMN IT!!! HE IS AN ANDROID BECAUSE HE HAS NO BLUE LINE THINGY.........

the_demigod

Quote:

On 2002-05-06 09:06, Huddson wrote:

GOD DAMN IT!!! HE IS AN ANDROID BECAUSE HE HAS NO BLUE LINE THINGY.........

you mean the aura??

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || f0735ccf4db038030082811a7c57ce30)