AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Aimbots have made an appearance in AvP2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Aimbots have made an appearance in AvP2
Total Posts: 71

BookMouse

Yesterday while playing online in a Pred vs Corp game (playing Light Pred, class weapons on), I got fragged 8 times in a row by a corp. Usually, this is not bad, however, each time I was not moving, I had not moved in the past 1 minute plus, I was crouching, yet, as soon as the corp player (name of 1627) turned a corner, he would frag me.

I did alittle looking around (after blowing off some serious steam to mot, slof, and a couple of others), and found the following articles on other boards.

alienversepredator.com forum message

lv-426 forum message

Good Hunting and Good Playing.

BM.

SirYawnalot

Yeah I've seen AvP aimbot users a good few times, and just about everyone paints crosshairs on their monitors for sniperrifle accuracy anyway. It's still possible to defeat enemies who never miss, but you have to be really sneaky, or resort to those most lame of weapons, the Smartgun and Plasmacaster...

Motaro

IF somebody is lame enough to use anything as foul as a aimbot, I consider it a honor kill to use a rocket launcher or smartgun against him.

I hope there will be released a patch or something that will stop the use of those evil newbie creations. For now, I will kick out everybody who uses a aimbot in my games, and I advice you others to do the same.

Huddson

:FART:

mOt

why would anyone use a damn aimbot, unless they a noob? alright, im out like a fat girl in dodge ball... bye

Huddson

AIM b0ts are gay

only supid @$$holes use them

"only thy talated can thy pass"-by {A.H.C}bible

the aim b0ts have nothing to do but be gay and sing "were all going on a, summer holiday"-by sir.Richard

if i see an aim b0t again im going to kick him in the "@$$"

to all the aim b0tters out there

IM GOING TO HUNT YOU DOWN, GET AN AIM B0T, AND BUT IT UP YOUR ASS you have been waned

Huddson

(I SAYED TO MANY ASSES AND @$$ im sorry)

Anise

Well, to us Brits an ass is a donkey (or is it a mule) either way, a big animal with a leg in each corner and brays a lot. Now what was it you were gonna do with their donkeys?

On topic, aim botters make me sick, too. I was playing CTF the other week and I was hammered from way across the map with everything from shotguns to rail guns. Didn't matter how I dodged or weaved, these two or three had a 100% hit rate against me. I might just have well been glued to the spot with a big target painted on my butt.

Anise.

AlienBait

These AIM botters are disgusting! The only way you can get better is to practice....... Hell with enough practice you could snipe a runner from across level withought zoom!

AlienSlof

Even worse is being ACCUSED of cheating when I am not - I have never cheated in my life, hell, I have to look the damn things up if I want a specific screenshot! I used to play a lot of Quake 3 online, for over 2 years no less, usually games of railgun-only instagib - 1 hit, 1 kill. 2 years I honed my skill, and for what? So I can get accusations of aimbotting just because I have a half decent aim, and kicked off servers! It feels almost like you are not allowed to be a good player any more, which is why I said I used to play online! I now almost always play at LAN parties only, despite a sweet broadband connection.

AlienBait

Does this mean i have to suck at aiming to play online?

AlienSlof

This is the prob u get with noobie lamers who know the kick off commands!

I still occasionally stalk the Quake 3 servers and kick ass - coz I can

BookMouse

I wouldn't mind being the tack stuck in your ass, Anise

I've stopped playing AvP online due to the aimbot surge, its just no fun anymore. Every now and then I drop in the channel, but, tend to miss everyone.

*grumbles*

BM

Cliff

I never play online I think its because my skills suck and I have a modem (WHY!!!!). But if I played online I am sure I would be pissed if someone used a aimbot on me to kill me over and over and over and over and over...

Huddson

many times my friend(what friend )said "these dumb assed(not a F**king donkey)

aim bots in surivoir they sould be baned for the game"

*hits friend*

i some times play as aim bots(never in MP only in SP(but its crap))

as i said

"aim bots "sing lets all have a summer hoilday"are stuff that *cougth* comes out down below *sniff*

Anise

Hmmm, note to self 'avoid use of dry humour'.

Pretty soon us mere mortals won't be able to play on-line and it will become a competition of who can write the fastest aim-bot. Instead of 'Wow! Nice shot!' it'll be 'Darn, nice aimbot! What's your algorythm?'

Anise.

[ This message was edited by: Anise on 2002-05-26 07:19 ]

Deaderalien

i hate damn aim bots they can go to H*ll with any one who uses them

Arteinis

lovely,2 of the 6 games ive played this evening have had some form of cheating in it.

god,i hope this is'nt turning into counter-strike where half the peeps cheat and the other half complain about the peeps that are cheating...

Seikken53

tis not how you cheat... its how u beat the cheater!

Q-ball

ye they have i h8 them & conisder it an hounour as mot sed 2 kill them

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(US || ffa0e68171ac439711d0447bbc84a0ae)