AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

All alien fans

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: All alien fans
Total Posts: 54

Deaderalien

i want to see how many alien fans their are

Dark_Predator

there are millions of us, million of pred fans aswell

AlienSlof

I'm a HUGE Alien fan - ever since I first saw Alien when it was released I've been enjoying a love affair with Giger's Aliens!

23 years no less

Deaderalien

Same with me to its my favorate what is your favorite alien class?

DaggleC

What do you mean? 'Alien' or 'Queen' ?

Silly question

AlienSlof

Queenie

Coz she da boss

[ This message was edited by: AlienSlof on 2002-06-29 13:25 ]

Cougar

Chestburster ... love that gory scene lol

Cliff

I'm a pred fan so guess I'm currently out numbered here 6 to 1.

Cougar

Just out of curiosity, did the alien in A3 happen to be a 'runner' breed of xenomorph?

AlienSlof

Yes

Cougar

Thought so - it was quite a bit faster than the one in Alien or the hundred or so in Aliens ... **wonders how the people who made aliens came up with around 200 aliens when there were only 120 and something hosts :S:S:S**

AlienSlof

Maybe some ot them were twins!

Cougar

Probably another dodgy thing that the guys that wrote the script for it did. Like in Alien 3... where did that egg come from that was under the table near the cryo-tubes?

wooshy

cliff im here 2 im a pred fan cuz preds rule

Cougar

Yeah - preds may rule as you say but i still prefer aliens... must more overwhelming

Nealith

There are a few theories as to how the Eggs in Alien 3 got there. I'm not sure which I personally subscribe to...haven't made up my mind.

-The Queen laid them while she was hidden aboard the dropship

-Bishop recieved his own "special orders" from the company. Before he arrived to pick up Ripley and Hicks, he secured some eggs for the return trip. Alternatively, some people think he grabbed them when the platform "became unstable"

-The eggs are capable of moving on their own, and some followed ripley just like the Queen did.

granted that none of these sounds terribly plausible, but they got here somehow, didn't they?

AlienBait

Eggs can move? Now that would be a scary thought.

Nealith

Well, they do have those little "roots" that could be taken as prehensile tentacles instead, in which case they could walk around on 'em.

Cougar

I'll stick with my idea about the story writers crazed idea with no answer too how the egg actually came too be. How did the Queen lay it next to the tubes when she was in the hanger the whole time? How did Bishop grab an egg, go to the dropship, leave it at the sulaco and get back in 21 minutes? And how did the egg manage to jump after ripley up the ramp on the dropship as we see it close when the dropship blasts into space? There are flaws in every theory on that subject i think.

Nealith

Well, the first time we see the dropship enter te planet's atmosphere, the whole dropoff sequence only takes a couple of minutes. It could be argued that it takes longer but was shortened for cinematic purposes, but then again, they also have FTL technology, so who knows how fast Dropships can drop?

What bugs me about that theory is why he would jam the egg up into a corner and let it glue itself in...even if he was trying to avoid the ships sensors (which is why he wouldn't freeze it, for example), there must have been a more discreet place for it...like a broom closet somewhere, mabye?

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 1e37806d9f081aee67ea0d4684d2f248)