AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

CALLING ALL ALIEN LOVERS!!!

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: CALLING ALL ALIEN LOVERS!!!
Total Posts: 59

}{elios

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here is where all you alien lover should post all those reasons why you love em,either from movies or anything this is the place!!!

Renegade

I love'em because there walking nightmares....they make the devil look harmless. They are the perfect killing machines. 7ft tall, acid blood, kills on sight, whats not to like.......

AlienSlof

Unclouded by conscience, unrestrained by any form of morality - and so damn sexy! Like Renegade said - what's not to like?

They were designed by H R Giger - so yes, they are sooo sexy!

Spirit of Spi'e...

Your stories are proof of your conviction regarding that point *coughcough*

Walking walls, crushing skulls with lightning speed & feasting on corpses... no feelings like remorse or shame for your deeds... always part of a hive-mind... The list goes on.

killadutch

I love aliens because they make good trophies

Cliff

Well personally more a pred fan but aliens aren't to bad because... um ... they make good thropies. Oh wait that ones already taken. Because they're... um... scary and stuff.

AlienSlof

Remind me to slam my inner jaws through the next pred I encounter! Trophies indeed!

Hsssssssssss spit!

killadutch

Quote:
Remind me to slam my inner jaws through the next pred I encounter! Trophies indeed!

Hsssssssssss spit!

"Cmon inner jaws, show up, show up." THWACK. "Wow, my head has just sperated from my body in a disgustingly gorey way."
*killadutch killing an alien *

AlienSlof

You wish

Seikken53

heeeyyy!! you took my portrait!!! oh well... i can get a new one why i love aliens.. ooh lets see...

they're just too darn cool... like me (pls.. no crys of outrage!)

Prezes

I love their stealth. A very basic drive, but you never know where they are.

And so you could be next!

AlienSlof

They can adapt to any situation, from high heat to the cold vacuum of space, they can make their homes just about anywhere they please. Stronger than humans, and that utter, unrelenting hostility to anything that isn't a hive member just makes them so worthy of respect.
Add intelligence and deadly cunning to the mix, with a mean attitude to go with it, yes indeedy!

And they are sooooo SEXY!

killadutch

I love thier dedication. They have no fear, no remorse, no emotions... that makes them the ultimate killing machines. Plus, they will do WHATEVER it takes to fulfill the task given to them. A pretty cool species, no doubt .

Spirit of Spi'e...

And as such, most worthy prey.

Renegade

Indeed, but I'm not after a regular xeno or Queen or an Empress, i search for the Primarch...( growls ), most honorable trophy....

AlienSlof

Quote:
I love thier dedication. They have no fear, no remorse, no emotions... that makes them the ultimate killing machines.

This is what made W-Y want them so badly for bio-weapons. In my stories though, they do have emotions, and certainly in the films too, I saw what looked like emotional responses from them. Fear, maybe not, but things like anger, revenge and that Queen in Aliens definitely seemed to care enough about her young to call her guards off, then go stomping off after Ripley in hate-filled rampage. She sounded awfully distressed when Rip destroyed her eggs.

What I also love about them is their flat refusal to conform and be tamed. Their spirit can never be broken. One person reading my DoX2 made the mistake of thinking S'liithsss had been tamed, but she was far from it. Indeed, it was SHE that tamed the humans! There may have been the illusion that she was benign and tame, but she wasn't - that reader was somewhat upset when she burst the bubble!

The things to remember about Xenos:
Everything they do, they do for the Queen and her hive's survival.
They will breed in as big a number as they can - their advantage is in numbers.
They cannot be tamed.

In short - cool creatures.

Renegade

*claps* Bravo slof, Bravo...

NiteStalker

the fact that they are almost nothing like us, while most aliens are always protrayed as like us. Almost all man-designed aliens are based on us, in a way, when it caomes to motives, emotions, etc. (and most have humanoid shape, too. the chances of that are small in reality, but itd take fricking ages to go through that so lets not bother). The aliens are an exception to the rule - they are completely alien to humanity, in every sense of the word. humans are selfish, greedy creatures by nature. the xenos care only for the hive. also, im a teenage male, so i like the gore and violence. but i would never be that superficial...

_Ccx

I like aliens because of the hivemind. I think it's much better than the human ways of communication. Same with the hive hierarchy organisation. Even in our world: Server has much more adventages than p2p.

Quote:
....they make the devil look harmless

By the way, H@rmless is nick of best Q3 and CS player I've ever played with.

AlienSlof

Quote:
By the way, H@rmless is nick of best Q3 and CS player I've ever played with.

Never met him/her while I was playing Q3

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 6dcf2be4486e28d2cd91b5562fff1568)