AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

thoughts on aliens in avp2

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: thoughts on aliens in avp2
Total Posts: 57

Ivan_Houzzen

i reckon the aliens in avp2 were good except they were quite weak in MP against marines and corps with flamethrowers and smartguns . i hate the campers who camp next to ur host body in lifecycle!! they should have made the marines weaker in MP cos everytime i facehug a guy and get a host, some idiot marine comes along and camps till i hatch. though there is the other friendly face hugger who comes along and does a nice little 'raping' of the camper though

Acid-Death

I think the Aliens should look like the ones off the first film. That would be reallly creepy!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Yeh then that would make AVP2 an even rulier game thatn it already is!!

Ivan_Houzzen

then all we need is for the aliens to be super fast or something!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i THINK SO TO (damn caps lock) the xenos in avp2 are a lot slower than avp don't ya think?!

Ivan_Houzzen

yea! i only had the demo of the alien for avp but i could still tear down on them like there was no tommorow

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Damn right about that. i had the full version. but man could thoses buggers move. i felt as thopugh it was an insult to slow them down do much!!!

Ivan_Houzzen

yea. everytime i try to run up to some guy in multiplayer, he tears me into little peices before i even get to him cos im too damn slow . thats y i like the runners and facehuggers except they're too weak

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

yeh thats why i just use pounce!! when do you play on line. coz i would like to have a duel with ya at some stage!!!

Ivan_Houzzen

well i play at nite time on weekends cos im not aloud to play on weekdays

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

where do you live? coz in the weekend here it will be different to you. eg. saturday where i am most likly friday wher you are

Ivan_Houzzen

oh im in australia, melobourne glen waverly

Ivan_Houzzen

do u have msn? if u do can i add u?

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Hey aussie no shit im a kiwi!! we can fight bitch!! yeh i do have MSN so go for a life

Ivan_Houzzen

well if ya wanna no im hosting a game in a few minutes so if ya wanna join its called WAR

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Bring it on buddy!!!

NiteStalker

aliens are to slow. and speed and stealth are the liens only advantages over the others, really. pouncing can be annoying, but quite often its the only way to keep a chance!!!!

DOOM ON THOSE WHO WISH TO LOWER THE SPEED OF MANS WORST NIGHTMARE!!!! DOOM ON THOSE WHO WOULD SEE THE MIGHTY XENOMORPHS LOWERED TO THE LEVEL OF A PATHETIC INSECT, NAY, LESS THAN THE LOWLIEST INSECT AS THEY ATTEMPT TO ENSLAVE US AND BEND US TO THEIR WILL.

we will be avenged........

NiteStalker

oops, i... got a bit carried away there....

Ivan_Houzzen

wot ever you just said.............................i agree with u totaly

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

no prob ther man i know your pain. it sucks so bad huh?! in MP you can get pasted so easily if you don't know the map and what you are doing. if the aleins were as fast as they r in AVP MP would be many times more easier

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 114d831f85a0288cb97a8c6be7afaac6)