AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Stagger fire, curse or blessing?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Stagger fire, curse or blessing?
Total Posts: 43

IcE

Not me
You did get me with a bomb once but not my head

Nuthouse_Escapee

It was probably me O.o i'm not very good at marine to marine combat X_X

Deathtammer

Quote:
have you ever entered a game and wonder why it was running slowly or why the pulses were going pop...pop...pop instead of a long line of firing? its called staggering i don't use it and i hope none of you do either, personally its a HUGE bug in the game that got threw the testers. It lags the game it fires faster then the pulse is supose to and it increases the dmg of the pusle. its also apparent that people are using it for minigun and calling it "Burst fire", Its the same thing people and its a bug if you can't play the way the creaters intended why play at all? anyway post ur suggestion about it in here as i have already stated mine.

i don't know anyone who does use staggering.

Nuthouse_Escapee

You must not play avp2.. well... ever.

IcE

Quote:

Yea because everyone KNOWS marines collect heads
That would be good tho.. a marine with a combistaff

Nuthouse_Escapee

a mod with cross species weps would be COOOLLL

TIKI

ya, i have encounterd a weird mix of species but i dont think it was a mod or skin, it was just game lag, it was a preatorien (how ever its spelled) and predator mix, i dint show nofthing on the alien vision i went pred vision and shot the pasterd down withe my caster i too a damn lot of shots but it tyd hehheheeh

Deathtammer

Quote:
Quote:

Yea because everyone KNOWS marines collect heads
That would be good tho.. a marine with a combistaff

me and grim reaper like to collect heads mostly aliens heads because they make great trophies.

IcE

lol
sick..freaky marines!

TIKI

Ya heheeh better leave that to me the Yautja

Nuthouse_Escapee

you mean... tiki, the baby food? oh, that tiki

Deathtammer

Quote:
lol
sick..freaky marines!

of course. man we hav at least 1 entire trophy full of heads, alien heads. ah but anyway heads make the best trophies. it's great.

IcE

Americans did it with Japanese skulls in world war 2
Probably some hidden sick ambition some humans are born with or something

killadutch

i dont know anybody who staggers either, because i play with good players

TIKI

Quote:
you mean... tiki, the baby food? oh, that tiki

Grrrrrrrrr stop pissing me off, what baby food you are nutty or what heheheheheh

IcE

hehe well.. I'm in the middle of stagger rehab. I haven't pulse staggered for a while now

Nuthouse_Escapee

"stagger rehab" it sounds like a wildlife program

IcE

I'm going through a tough time right now

IcE

I can now say I don't stagger
My clan has quit staggering too which helps since it's hard to play non-stagger when everyone around you is staggering.
A mod by InfamousAndy from [Alpha] fixes the glitch and is compatible with all servers
(once I get the URL i'll post it.. but you can just run a search and browse sites and they should have it )

Nuthouse_Escapee

hey, i knew about that mod . i talked to infamous andy in-game when he was working on it. first it didn't seem to make any sense (a multiplayer mod that does ONE thing??? bogus!) then he told me that only he needed it

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || fc78b29e551294d2dfc3c73be778fc48)