AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Stagger fire, curse or blessing?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Stagger fire, curse or blessing?
Total Posts: 43

Slicer

have you ever entered a game and wonder why it was running slowly or why the pulses were going pop...pop...pop instead of a long line of firing? its called staggering i don't use it and i hope none of you do either, personally its a HUGE bug in the game that got threw the testers. It lags the game it fires faster then the pulse is supose to and it increases the dmg of the pusle. its also apparent that people are using it for minigun and calling it "Burst fire", Its the same thing people and its a bug if you can't play the way the creaters intended why play at all? anyway post ur suggestion about it in here as i have already stated mine.

Nuthouse_Escapee

well, i dont really have a suggestion, but if you hear me "staggering", i'm not. all i can do is make the damn thing sound like its staggering!

IcE

I stagger.. First of all you need to check your facts..
1) stagger doesn't "lag" servers up.. I don't know where you heard that but it's wrong
2) It doesn't increase damage it enables the gun to fire faster
3) Controlled bursts are the way automatics are supposed to fire..
I learnt the game staggering and now it's just habit.. whenever i see something unfriendly it's just reaction to stagger fire.. I don't do it to exploit the game.. It's just the way I was taught by my old clan.
I do understand why people would have a problem with it.. And so if a server bans stagger or the server controller has a problem with it then I either stop and change weapon or leave..
Oh and I don't stagger with the mini.. lol.. the rate of fire on that doesn't need to be boosted any more than it is.. lol.. can't imagine the kick back it'd give with stagger

AcidGlow

Ok let me clear this up. Those of you who stagger and call it \\\"burst fire\\\". Well that is a load of crock sh1t.

Stagger is \\\"taptaptaptaptaptaptap\\\"

While burst fire is \\\"hold auto fire for few seconds..wait..wait..continue\\\"

Cand you SEE what burst fire REALLY IS?
They even did burst fire in Aliens. So those of you who say \\\"they staggered and calling it BURST FIRE and it was in the movies* are useless players. I just showed you what stagger and REAL BURST FIRE IS.

AcidGlow

Ok let me clear this up. Those of you who stagger and call it"burst fire". Well that is a load of crock sh1t.

Stagger is "taptaptaptaptaptaptap"

While burst fire is "hold auto fire for few seconds..wait..wait..continue"

Cand you SEE what burst fire REALLY IS?
They even did burst fire in Aliens. So those of you who say "they staggered and calling it BURST FIRE and it was in the movies* are useless players. I just showed you what stagger and REAL BURST FIRE IS.

Nuthouse_Escapee

the pulse rifle was much better in avp1

Slicer

acid i don;t belive u've seen anyone with a mini that takes staggering as upholding as ice there did, the "burst fire" for the mini it just like the stagger first for the pulse with one great acception, it doesn't give kickback to the minigun therefore making it a hell of alot easyer to aim with a mini. also ice if mass people do stagger it does lag the game and if you haven't taken the time to noticed when LBD is off staggering does more damage then regular fire from pulse

IcE

The damage is increased because of the rate of fire increase....
If 50 bullets hit you it's going to hurt more than 30..
And have you any proof that stagger lags servers up?
It could be a laggy server anyway.. It could have been pinged by annoying ppl.. It could be the bandwidth for how many players are in it.. I've been in stagger servers a lot and not had lag..
Not that it matters anyway.. I'm an alien user.. and I prefer sniper when i'm human.. Oh and I don't stagger with sniper rifle.. it turns the sniper into a semi-automatic
I'm not gonna defend staggering.. It is an exploit and I wouldn't mind if they fixed it.. But like I said I was taught that way and never knew any different.. It's hard to not stagger if you've staggered for a while.. Like a reflex

killadutch

people who stagger and whore other cheap tactics are whats wrong with avp2 public servers

IcE

Quote:
people who stagger and whore other cheap tactics are whats wrong with avp2 public servers

So it's not the people who tk, sk, hack, spam, insult, or ruin the game?
lol stagger is an exploit.. but get it into perspective..
stagger /w pulse doesn't affect the game THAT much.. lol

killadutch

cheating is cheating

IcE

Ok I can see I'm fighting a losing battle here
If it makes u feel any better then I won't stagger again

killadutch

yes you will
and no it wont make me feel better at all because i wont play u

TIKI

Hey you all i want to try staggering would some1 tell me how can i too it, i would not use it all the time please

IcE

I would but I don't have a death wish

Slicer

yes u do i still need to take ur head off from that last game X.x

IcE

Ha ur the one who tried to speargun me
U deserved that combi toothbrush

TIKI

I am still heire come on tellllllllllllllll me

IcE

Ok i'm not going to tell you directly as I have a feeling that I will "mysteriously vanish" after doing so.. but people who hate stagger say "taptaptaptap" that might give u a clue..

Slicer

i took ur head off once or was tha nutty i can't remember

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || dc2644f3164f8c46370fb7093545503f)