AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

Stagger fire, curse or blessing?

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: Stagger fire, curse or blessing?
Total Posts: 43

Tremor

Why do people complain about grenades, rockets, plasmacasters, disks, etc., when they are all weapons that are legitimate parts of the game? I have always played runner because I like the challenge of trying to defeat opponents who are a lot stronger than me. Just about anything is a one-shot kill when you are a runner, while you have to paw at them, sometimes a lot for a kill. If a predator is using plasma? Wait for him to run out and recharge. If a predator is using a disk? (my personal favorite!) Dodge it. Marine with a minigun? Stalk 'em. Grenade "whore"? They won't last forever. Sure, it's not as fun to play against somebody who camps over a grenade box, but if all the kills were easy, how fun would that be? Spider grenades are my favorite because I am fairly adept at dodging them now, and that is fairly challenging, especially if you are trying to get the marine at the same time. What irks me a little is the guy with the rocket who does the "Kevorkian dodge" when I attack by shooting the ground. We both die, but he gets a frag out of it (although that makes it challenging because you have to kill him fast. lol

Slicer

tremor the point is its not part of the game, its a bug that got through the testers, also i was *trying* to refear to pred vs human hunts, human vs human survivor, pred vs human survivor. not aliens man

IcE

Quote:
I have always played runner because I like the challenge of trying to defeat opponents who are a lot stronger than me. Just about anything is a one-shot kill when you are a runner

Meh?
Runner isn't weak.. why do people keep saying that?
Runner's pounce takes away next to all, if not all, a player's health away and it stuns them for an easy kill. And if people are killing you in one shot then it's a headshot.. That can happen to all races/classes =/

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 99e227dd5324cec2d92a96bced5d80f6)