AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

the evolution of a queen

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: the evolution of a queen
Total Posts: 98

blind

Because I Want To.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Oh. Ok.

blind

Atleast You Aren't Complaining About The Way I Type Like Some People On A Certain Forum.

TIKI

what forum would be that?

blind

It's Called Detstar. It Is A Awesome Ass Forum. Just The People At First Complained About My Typing.

AlienSlof

Well, why do it like that then? It's dumb.

blind

Just Please Shut The Hell Up About How I Type Please. I Really Don't need Another Flame War. Thank You.

Crazy Alien Lord

HEY HEY HEY HEY!
both of u please........
first off. alittle back on topic. i agree with u blind xenos were made as a weapon and then something went very wrong. so does alot of other poeple here.
secondly. u cant just come onto the site and tell people to shut the hell up. that aint right. and it aint cool. especially to sloffy here. alot of people will kick ur ass if u say that again.
now i am a mod on these forums. u say something like that again and i will delete ur post or change it to my hearts delight. i have no problem with the way u type. and neither will anyone else one these forums. if they do tell them that u like how u type and thats all they need to know.
now go on to have a nice day.

TIKI

Huh

SirYawnalot

Nice one AL.

blind

It Is Not my Fault That Is Told Her To Shut The Hell Up. I Am Tired Of Everyone And There Damn Complaining About My Typing. Every Forum I Go To People Complain About It.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Maybe you should stop then...

blind

I Won't Stop Typing Like I Do Because Of A Few Peoples Complaining.

SirYawnalot

Maybe you should try stating the reasons behind your, erm, unconventional typing style, then we'd all be able to understand why you do it and then you wouldn't have a problem would you?

AlienSlof

If it bothers you so much, stop doing it - simple ain't it?

blind

The Only Reason Why I Type Like This Is Because This Is The Way I First Learned to Type. I Always Type Like This, The Only Exception Is School. Otherwise I Always Type Like This.

Crazy Alien Lord

hey if u settle down a moment then we can all settle this. first off. people he types how he does. thats his way of typing. im saying this now. u dont like dont say anything. its his own individual difference. something that makes him unique. i thought that u people above anyone else in the world would know how it feels to be made fun off for there unique attribute.
luk blind. i have been made fun of all of my worthless life for the things that made me unique. i know how it feels to be made fun of. these people say another word about how u type i will change their posts to my hearts desire and then rub it in their face. the same goes to u. u antagonize anybody by swearing at them or anything i will change ur post. this is ur warning people. please dont make me test out my modding powers on these forums. i dont want to luk like a tight assed, hipprocritical ass. it doesnt do anyone any gud. just be nice to eachother.
feel free to flame me if u guys want to, but no more talking about his typing if u think that it will piss him off. and blind dont antaganize them. stick to ur typing way. in ur situation i would type even more the way u do. i wouldnt stop just becuase a couple of people decide they think ur weird. well i got news for everyone here.
people were all weird by being a member of this site.

SirYawnalot

My unique attribute... I like the sound of that.
Anyway, I don't think anyone's actually making fun of the way he types, people just seem to be annoyed by it from what I've seen. I'm not bothered personally, there was a time when I used to type in all-caps...

Nuthouse_Escapee

Well, he's not typing in all caps, just at the beginning of each word *shrugs*. i never had anything wrong with that, i just wanted to know why. I guess i've got my own way of typing too, correct grammer/spelling/capitolization is completely arbutrary . well, actually, most people on forums/chatrooms/e-mail do that!

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

i would like to say something, but i really don't know anymore. i just do not bloody know, seeya later people.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || a97995c8b5a0535341ef0356080643a3)