AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

the evolution of a queen

Forum: AvP 2 Game
Everything about the Second Game from Monolith.
Topic: the evolution of a queen
Total Posts: 98

TIKI

heres what tiki meant to say on this post:

im sorry blind about how i made fun of ur typing and poked fun at u. i wont ever do it again becuase ALNS will change all my posts on the absoluteavp forums to say that i worship u if i ever do it again.

[ This message was edited by: Alien Lord, New Species on 2003-07-19 16:55 ]

Nuthouse_Escapee

ah ah ah.... you heard what alns said...

Crazy Alien Lord

Quote:
The Only Reason Why I Type Like This Is Because This Is The Way I First Learned to Type. I Always Type Like This, The Only Exception Is School. Otherwise I Always Type Like This.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heh how lousy (to) aint capital anymore

those are tikis original words. from two posts above. now as the keyboard of god. i will change his post to my hearts delight.

Crazy Alien Lord

ohh and nutty. (u dont mind if i call u nutty do u?)

u can call me lordy.

Nuthouse_Escapee

Why do i get the distinct feeling that tiki will be VERY pissed VERY soon?

Crazy Alien Lord

i gave him fair warning. he didnt take me seriously. i warned every one two times. he can be mad all he wants. he just wont say anything more about how another person types.

killadutch

i have come.. and i must say, this is one of the dumbest arguements i have ever seen
LMAO, its so funny to see "he will be super pissed" in the vicinity of an arguement over somebody typing their beginning letters in caps
you have made my night

Cliff

Quote:
i have come.. and i must say, this is one of the dumbest arguements i have ever seen
LMAO, its so funny to see "he will be super pissed" in the vicinity of an arguement over somebody typing their beginning letters in caps
you have made my night

It does seem to have be slightly funny doesn't it.

TIKI

That last post i can say truly was not me

TIKI

oh yes and pointing out that in 1 of his typing he forgott to putt (to) to capital is not making funn of some1

TIKI

Quote:
i gave him fair warning. he didnt take me seriously. i warned every one two times. he can be mad all he wants. he just wont say anything more about how another person types.

what warning this was the firs warning you have done to me (he didnt take me seriously) where the hell is the other warning

Nuthouse_Escapee

I was wondering that.. maybe he's seeing double *shrugs*

Crazy Alien Lord

check page 4

SM

Ok, that's quite about enough on how people type.

Personally I couldn't be bothered reading Blind's posts because the poor punctuation makes them very difficult to read. Same with Alien Lord's posts.

However no one is using all caps, so everyone may continue typing as they like. Just type about something vaguely related to the topic.

Angel Of Death

i do not see what is so hard about reading their posts.

SM

Then you'll have no problem responding to them.

TIKI

page4 hmmmmmm cheack it agin, that was slof not me

TIKI

I said on page4 only "what forum would be that?"
and "huh "
Thats all now what the hell is the warning about, pic i asked him something or i just sayd huh?????????????????????

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 9cdc0619a017bf4b39063627b93fe89f)