AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

what is the best species

Forum: Various Stories
Discuss the multitude of stories appearing at GS.
Topic: what is the best species
Total Posts: 121

Crazy Alien Lord

i want to know what you think is the best species besides Xenomorphs becuase they are alrready the best(joking) but realy what is the best species in your appinion and why.

TheBlackCat

Define "best"

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

nice one cat!
best could be anything dude! the best in fighting ability (xeno) the best at destroying there own race (human) the most destructive (human) the most pathetic (human) the best hunters (bloody obvious, Preds!)
many many more. con't think at the moment

Preliator

hmm I donno thats hard, I'm excluding aliens (they cannot survive indefinitly because they destroy their resources rapidly, well in exception of sloffie's xenos) it comes down to Yautja and human. I beleive in one way human is superior, certain humans possess the streangth, cunning, and intelligence (luck even) to outmach anything life has to throw at them. Ripley, my character in fic, etc. . . Preds on the other hand are generaly warrior like and are skilled and intelligent, there usually are no special Yautja (haha not so in me an markuspred's new fic, coming soon by the way), but I'm still usually rooting for humans.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Damn right. and xenos don't chomp thru reasorse like hmans man. well if they do they do destroy the inhabiting planet in the process!

the_demigod

Skaarj Warmasters from Unreal.

They combine the alien lethality with Pred-like weaponry and resistance.

Preliator

I totally agree Demi, I dint say it myself cuz I thought this topic was strictly for AvP universe, but if it applies to all hey what the hell. GO SKAARJ!!!
Doom on xenomorphic @$$

TheBlackCat

Oh, it could be ANY species. Got to go with metroids, then. Smarter, better armed, more dangerous, and tougher than xenos. Preds wouldn't stand a chance, and humans don't do well against them either.

AngrySpoon

Every species is good in its own way ::cough:redator::cough:: Xenos got the ability to grow a huge army in a matter of days, while preds got the ability to stalk unseen with weapons that kick some a$$, and us humans, we got the wits and the ammo.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

We xenos can see a cloaked pred so that won't do them much good!

Preliator

Metroids! God I hate metroids, flying motherfuckers that mutate and suck blood an an Ghaaaaaa I hate em now come on they arn't as strong as all that I can defeat them with an ice missle and a cannon shot. I'm shure a conniving regular human wouldn't have much trouble either.
Mark check for new PMs OFTEN !!!
Doom on FUCKING SLOW e-mail services

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Watch your language Preli, we could end up in more crap than we expect.

killadutch

Man, you guys got some screws loose or something? You gotta be either joking or insane when you say humans are more powerful than Yautja. The kill ratio of preds vs. Other species is 1-15 or so. MEaning a pred kills 15 or so members of other species before dying. And don't forget their immensly powerful weaponry. Just because they don't just blow the humans away doesn't mean they can't... have you ever realized that they are "hunters". They are fooling around, playing a game, when they hunt these species. This goes for xenos too. What will they do when A pred mothership parks itself in orbit above one of their hiveworlds and fires? Hiss at them?
A question: When humans hunt deer with a pistol, they are not doing "full out war, lets blopw them away". They are hunting, having fun with their prey. It is the same with the Yautja. In a full out war situation, using their immense weaponry, they would blow all other species away.

TheBlackCat

Quote:
Metroids! God I hate metroids, flying motherfuckers that mutate and suck blood an an Ghaaaaaa I hate em now come on they arn't as strong as all that I can defeat them with an ice missle and a cannon shot. I'm shure a conniving regular human wouldn't have much trouble either.

How many preds or xenos have ice beams or missiles? Also, remember a couple of lowest-level metroids, maybe even just 1, managed to wipe out an entire team of scientists, a rescue team, and an entire team of highly trained soldiers before they could even send a second transmission, not to mention a distress signal, and both groups knew what metroids existed and what it took to kill them.

Preliator

Bah fools they must ov been a buncha morons, I'd love to see that thing take a few spears and plasma cannon shots or forty xenos all over it. DEATH TO METROIDS I kill em by the seemingly hundreds.

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

Put a cork in it m8(jokes) and killa. i thought preds were an honourable race so why bust them up from orbit. that is just low. why don't they go down and fight like real honour warriors?

the_demigod

Skaarj Troopers, and their little shields-on-forearms.

BTW--chill the language

Skar'ku_Mar'kel-ja

EH?! i didn't say anything im the one whos trying to stop the use of bad language in the forums.

_Ccx

Best species (except xeno) are Lemmings!!

the_demigod

Quote:
Best species (except xeno) are Lemmings!!

Suicidal stupidity is a trait worth inheriting...oh, wait--you can't if everyone is DEAD...

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || ad87334b4af46830cb5217da65db6ecd)