AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: RP: Gladiators Moon... Contents may be graphic and over 18 in nature...
Total Posts: 279

Da'Yeyinde

Some hours later, in the latest part of the evening. Dan knocked on Zakalisss door.
Zakalisss appeared. wearing a black cloak, his assorted weapons, and black clothing. Looking like the grim reaper himself.
Dan looked him up and down, his own weapons on various parts of himself. " Nice.. I should get me on of those."

He gestured towards a door, and they left their rooms heading towards the compound.

If they had waited a moment longer, their keen senses would have heard a squelch of a radio, and possibly heard the words.
"Target is moving.. repeat... target is moving."

hardkoreUSMC

"If she did...I'm quite certain she can handle it. She's a pretty tought woman...err...huntress." Kore chuckled.

Kore put an arm around her, spoke softly to Ki'Nain, "I wouldn't worry about it, a beautiful young female like you shouldn't worry about such things...."

After a minute of saying that the two ended up staring into each others eyes, until Kore kissed her on the back of her hand again. The two sat there snuggling together enjoying each other's company.

Kore looked at his clock...it only read 2250.
"It his quite early still, what do you wanna go do?" Kore asked her.

kuroikappa

Being in his company sure felt nice. He is so comforting and gentlemanly. After staring at each other's eyes for a while he asked, "It his quite early still, what do you wanna go do?"

Responding with a soft sexy voice I say," Anything you wish hansome. Any thing you wish."

Blackdawn_70631

Tam-gotchi was sitting at the corner console within her ship looking over various data bases nearly fifteen minutes later. Sticking her talons into the thin rectangular can pulling out another Sanchi and placed it in her mouth.
It was like eating canned sardines only were a type of squid with shorter tentacles sprouting from the top of its head.
Her ship like the old mobile RV's from Earth designed for humans but was remodeled for her larger size. A cockpit starting from the right then the right wall holding a wide collection of swords, knifes, some rifles, a manakin made of hooks and rings that held her armor and a refrigerator with two cabinets above it. The left wall held a cheap leather couch patched with duct tape, a corner console that was beside the tiny bathroom and her bedroom after that.
The computer beeped and writing appeared on the screen, "0 Results"
Leaning back in the chair groaning of disappointment.
She hadn't even been here twenty-four hours and already someone was breathing down her neck.
The GP beeped from the console and she answered it. "Yeah."
"Nothing Tam." said Goony's squeaky voice.
"Are you sure you dug every where?"
"Yes." he said rather noisily, "I tried back tracking, checking out big bosses, some low levels, junkies, punks. I even tried out people I knew who wouldn't know what I was talking about. Nobody knows a damn thing about this bounty hunter."
"Well keep digging."
"I can't Tam, not unless you pay me."
Her mandibles clicked and trailed off in curses. "Come on Goony." she pleaded, "This is my vacation. I would appreciate it if you could give me some slack."
"No can do Tam. You should feel grateful I haven't been charging your ass, that I even warned you."
She looked to the floor, "Fine! Just fine Goony." Pausing for a moment, "Will you at least keep me posted if anything important comes up?"
"Well . . . I guess so, just for an old customer."
A weak smile came across her face, "Thanks Goony."
"Sure thing Tam." he cheerfully replied.
Tam ended the call then threw the GP back onto the metal console in a deep sigh.
This wasn't going to be easy.

hardkoreUSMC

Warning, this post contains mature content
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Kore raises an eyebrow; and then got up and locked his door, soon after which he walks over and helps her on her feet, but quickly then Kore sweeps her off her feet and holds her in his arms. Despite her being taller than the human, he still holds her like she was a little kid. She puts her arms around his neck and he carries her to his bedroom.

Once there he lays her on his giant bed, then walks over to dim the lights. While she was doing this she removes her top garments. Kore turns around and sees her topless. Smiling he throws his shirt off, and then walks over to her and kisses her on the cheek and wraps both arms around her back. He lies on top of her as she lies back on the bed and muzzles Kore with her mandibles.

Kore moved his hands across her breasts, exploring her body, then down and across her stomach, until he was at her lower garment. Kore takes his hand and slides it down front. She nods to him and he slides it off, revealing her nude beauties. Kore runs his hand down and strokes her private area. She gives a low rumble of pleasure and looks at Kore with lust in her eyes. He steps back, she takes one of her claws and makes a tear along his pants. Once done, she rips his pants and underpants off leaving him nude as well. She reaches down to him and begins to pleasure him with a reciprocating motion using her hand, arousing him quickly.

She motions to him with a seducing finger, Kore kneels in front of her, and slowly dives into her warm depths, she giving a rumble of ecstasy as she grips him; her claws slightly digging into his back. The two made love throughout the night.

Blackdawn_70631

Walking down the sidewalk trying to find any store or stand that was still opened, wanting to put some fresh and live food in her stomach.
Earlier had thrown on human clothing of a loose fitted shoulder revealing long sleeve shirt and buckle on cloth pants over what she wore last night.
She had stayed up until about one in the morning trying to find out who this guy was then suddenly woke up slumped in her chair not knowing she had fallen asleep.
The streets wasn't that busy right now, it was five in the morning so most people were either just waking up or still asleep. But there was still some on the graveyard shift.
Almost out of no where, a scent of old leather and a wet snake's skin suddenly emerged that smelt awful but vaguely familiar.
Walking on following the trail that had lead her to an alley, and just as soon as she stepped in it's clearing a small form rushed at her.
To quick and sudden for her to react, Tam-gotchi was left defenseless as it happened.
Something hard and big lashed across the back of her legs sending a sharp pang through both and out from under her onto her back in a heap knocking the wind out of her. Her head rang and pounded as her vision suddenly changed in colors and back locked up, clenching and unclenching her hands croaking, trying to breathe.
A humanoid loomed over her as it's foot came crashing onto her chest in one solid flow.
The stomp causing her back to unlock and finally breathe in. Looking up to her attacker in deep gasps and watched as it took form into a Tee.
Tee, nicknamed Lizard People, were exactly like looking at a lizard that walked on two feet and stood approximately seven feet with two sets of small but sharp teeth on their upper and lower gums of their oval shaped protruding snouts. Both males and females showed no gender, hence they usually walked around clothesless but only a small few wore clothes, this one was clothesless.
Seconds later it reached down wrapping it's muscular and scaly hand around her neck slowly applying pressure.
Tam-gotchi gagged, running the talons of both her hands and feet across it's skin but could not penetrate from the hard scales. She had even tried punching and kicking but the scales and her failing strength from the lack of air was like she wasn't even trying.
"You weren't particularly hard to find." The Tee said in a low raspy voice that was identified as a male.
Her eyes widened in realization and croaked through her closing throat, "You-'re . . . the BT?"
His lips curled, forming into a smile revealing tiny and yellow teeth, and a fowl stench of rotted meat asking. "So, you assumed you were off the hook then?"
Stomping her feet wrapping both hands around his wrist and hand trying to pry it off. "No . . . thought . . . you BTs . . . would . . . give up."
His grip surprisingly loosened but not enough where she could breathe with ease. "I am not the average bounty hunter." he said.
Tam looked to him on that remark, her eyes looking over his facial features.
He looked familiar.
"You," she gagged, "have we met?"
"No," he replied plainly, "but you have met another like me."
And then it clicked in her head why he looked so familiar.
Her mandibles tightened as so did her grip.
She had killed this one's brother years ago, a bounty hunter called Tonga who tried turning her in, only she didn't allow it.
The brother continued, "I can render you unconscious right now and turn you in for the high amount if brought in alive. But would rather see you suffer at my hands for murdering my brother, and I want everyone to see the notorious pirate, Queen Grim Reaper, die." A growl rumbled from his throat, "So I challenge you to the arena, a fight to the death."
"And what if I run?" asked Tam.
He chuckled, "You, the great pirate, would run from a challenge?"
She growled at him.
The bastard had her figured out.
Releasing his grip and backed away, "The local arena," he said, "Seven fifteen tonight, come fully armed." then turned and walked down the alley.

kuroikappa

upon waking up I was a little disoriented by my surroundings, then I quickly remembered what had happend during the night. I turn to see a very handsome Hanz sleeping next to me. It is still quite early. so I return to sleep next to my hansome bed mate.

hardkoreUSMC

Waking up with Ki'Nain still at his side, Kore smiled and pushed aside the few tresses that covered her face. He lie there in bed awaiting for her to awake up. Seeing her sleep; she looked cute.

During this time, he outlined his day in his head.
First...Breakfast...Something good that Ki'Nain will like...
Next, recon on that traitor
Then spend a little more time with Ki'Nain...
Whack the traitor, follow up with recon on this "Dex" fellow the OSS is talkin about....
Take Ki'Nain out again, someplace nice this time...

kuroikappa

Feeling some movent, we wake up again. Seeing that this time a very sexy Hanz is awake. looking at his captivating eyes I greet him.
"Good morning handsome. So, what are we going to do today?"

hardkoreUSMC

Looking back into her brilliant eyes, Kore responds with a gentle voice.
"I got a series of things to do today, many of which I'm sure you will enjoy." Kore winks and kisses her on her forehead.
"But first, lets get some good breakfast...I'll take you to a good restraunt that serves the best pancakes and southern style grits, I'm sure you'll enjoy trying those out." Kore smiles while with an arm around her, his hand lightly massaging her shoulder and neck.
"By the way honey, you were awesome last night, you flat wore me out." Kore complimented with a grin.

Kore looked at his clock, it read 0830.

Azeroth

I dreamed a dream of death. A dream of confusion, of agony, and of sorrow. I had already seen the dream. This dream has been repeated inside my head for an incomprehensible ammount of time. In my dream, I ran circles around racing swoops. The crowd that was cheering me on was made up of a bunch of people who had my face. My prize for winning was to be thrown in a cage with a monster wearing a white lab coat and squeaky clean boots. I couldn't kill the monster, and likewise I had no power to escape. I even tried killing myself several times. Each time, a squad of men bearing heavy weapons bore down on me, subdued me, and allowed the monster to inject me with something, before tying me up naked in a room of bulletproof, shatterproof spaceglass. There is almost always a monster outside the glass, observing me and occasionally typing with a gun for a keyboard. Periodically I get poked and prodded by various utensils. There are IV's attached to me, presumably for food and water, because they never opened up the door and I was in there for a long time. I was always groggy, and half awake. Wait, how much of this is a dream? In the dream, or the reality, I can't tell which anymore, drugs are being pumped into me as well via thoose same IVs. Waitaminute. What am I doing here? I thought I was dead! Maybe I'm in hell...

I woke with a start. So it was a dream. But then, why are all of these walls made of glass, why are there IVs sticking in me, and why is that guy looking at me like I'm an interesting bug under a magnifying glass? So I have been captured by someone. But who? And why? I mean, who's going to be scared of the big bad ... the big bad ... the big bad .... damnit! Who am I?

kuroikappa

"Thank you handsome. You were incredible yourself. Pancakes sound great. I can see that I will enjoy this day." I respond, as we both start getting dressed and ready for this exciting day.

Azeroth

I woke up tired and feeling like shit. What was going on? I had a sense of deja-vu, like I had been in the middle of sleeping and being awake for days on end. I couldn't put my finger on why, though. Around me I saw I was in a room filled with mirrors. How had I arrived here? Why do I feel like someone tried to poke holes in my neck because they felt like it? I had a feeling that I had asked thoose questions before, and found the answers, but now I didn't what was real and what was merely an illusion. The air didn't feel right. I began to get headaches when I was breathing too deeply. Shallow breaths were the rule here, which ment that the air wasn't normal. There was some sort of invisible gas in it.

Wait. What the fuck was I just thinking about? I can't remember a damned thing. Who am I? Where am I? How did I get here? Why do I feel shit, and why am I experiencing deja-vu? Deep breaths seem to give me headaches, so I'll stick to shallow ones. Shallow breaths meant there was a gas in the room that didn't belong inside me. And these mirrors are weird. It looks like they're spinning. Unless that's my head. Shallow breaths!

What was I just thinking about? I can't remember for the life of me...

Da'Yeyinde

Leaving the safety of the compound, Dan and Zakalisss entered the darkened forest. The bright lights of the compound left behind. Sounds dampened before now seemed to come to life, the further into the woods they went.

Not sure if Zak would want to take the lead or not, Dan hesitated. But not for long, Zakalisss it seemed was willing for now to let him be the guide.
He shifted his senses, he took off his sunglasses, his eyes, which were the mirror of his soul. The wolfen eyes of Slash, and his own mirrored and the only mark that set him apart from normal humans. Seeing in the darkness, gathering the light to see trails. His human nose, while looking like normal became much more acute, like that of a wolf. And his ears, grew only slightly, pointed, almost elven or liken to a vulcans.
He took in a deep breathe, sensing the wind currents, and listening for any sounds that might lead them to a worthy adversary to hunt.

hardkoreUSMC

Putting on a a white (and tight) T-shirt with a black leather jacket and blue jeans, Kore freshens himself up some.He puts his Desert Eagle .50 in his jacket holster. He strings his boots and watches Ki'Nain get dressed. After she got done the two left the room and headed out for the restraunt.

Once their the two sat and ate. Kore, being from a military background, ate amazingly quick. After the two were done, Kore paided the check and they left.

Walking back to Kore's apt. they held hands and conversed a good while.

"Okay, that was good. Now I'm gonna do a little recon on this traitor. If you want, I'll let you take care of him, and the money they forward me, I'll send to your account." Kore explained with a smile while accessing his room.

Ki'Nain sat on Kore's sofa, while Kore went to his computer room. Kore prints out a record of their next target. He prints out a blueprint of where he lives. After of which Kore make his way back upstairs and crashes down next to Ki'nain with an arm around her.

" In about thirty minutes, we'll head over and carry out our hit, then afterwards we can do some recon on this Dex fellow...then at the end of the day, why don't we settle down to a nice quiet evening together." Kore offered while kicking his feeto up on the coffee table.

Crazy Alien Lord

zakalisss sensed something about dan. He was not entirerly sure what it was. But he was almost positive dan wasnt just \'dan\'. he has left you your privacy. The least you can do is leave his alone a voice in my head says.
Dan starts walking silently. With out a sound Zakalisss follows suit...

kuroikappa

"My handsome Hanz, you plan sounds wondefull. and about the traitor, I will very much enjoy getting rid of him. You can leave it to me. I just need to get some equipment from my room if you don't mind."

Pulp Writer

( This post goes really fast

Blackdawn_70631

Tam stood in the lighted living room decked out in full body armor swinging her sword practicing for tonight.
The heat from the air being on, the sun's rays shining through the windows acting like a green house affect, and from having her armor on for so long while moving this way had caused her to sweat profusely, but she didn't care of that, no. What she cared the most was surviving Tonga's brother. Sure she had bested Tonga, but this one was fueled by ambition for revenge and not for the money, plus ontop of that Tee's were an ass to kill, even to at least punch one from their hard scales. One had to punch harder then usual, even the hardest, and in the process would have sore and swollen knuckles and maybe would have hurt the Tee.
Her stomach growling for food from not eating anything big in about three days and still ignored it.
She really wanted to eat, but her appetite was pretty much ruined after encountering the Tee and now her goal was set on practicing for the event tonight. She had to win.

hardkoreUSMC

Kore nods and kisses the back of her hand. "Okay, I gotta go get some of my stuff too, we'll meet back at my place in ten minutes then."

As the two parted Kore waved and they made their way to both of their respective rooms.

Kore immediately went into his private room. He puts on Black and white urban camoflage, a small flack vest. A black T-shirt. He fixes a laser sight on the top of his Desert Eagle .50. Then he gets a utility belt with two spots for smaller pistols. He grabs an M20 Sub Pulse Weapon. It is like the Pulse Rifle but a SMG version. Kore puts on it a foot long silencer. He also puts a switchblade knife in his boot.

To complete his wardrobe, he puts on black leather gloves and large black coat trench coat. To top it off he puts on his "Terminator" sunglasses.

Kore was dressed to kill, he stands outside awaiting for his mate Ki'Nain.

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || e0f12272a0b10e39382895cd4981ed57)