AbsoluteGamerzNetwork
Absolute Gamerz

The dating game

Forum: AvP Universe
Everything that makes up the worlds of Aliens, Marines and Predators.
Topic: The dating game
Total Posts: 224

Crazy Alien Lord

as most of u are probably sad to hear im back. i just couldnt stay away from the forums. now its my turn to fuck this up since no one else will. ok here goes alot of nothing

R'agna couldnt decide. He wanted all of them, but could only have one. And the two that he left out might get mad at him. Or not want him later.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what god had damned him into this situation. May the Gods damn his morals he thought
He was so confused
Finally after a minute he stood up.
"luk im sorry. i just cant do this..." he told the two females.
and he ran back to his room all the while thinking how big of an idiot he was.
When he got back to his room he just goes to bed. Thinking that maybe tommorow he would be able to decide.
He falls into a deep dreamless sleep.
Half way through the night his door opened and a figure walked into his room. The figure came over to his bed and crawled in with him...
Who could this figure be
1) Victoria
2) T'khay
3) the drone.

hmmm ohhh well if this sucks well oh well. sorry people.

Acid-Death

tut tut tut lord....
Where are the options?
Oh man now im lost, where were we, holy hell the walls are closing in!

Crazy Alien Lord

oops sorry people. ill go fix it now.

AlienSlof

R'agna remained still as he felt the female figure creep under his covers, his resolve to remain still was broken when he felt a warm, clawed hand start to stroke his rigid body. The hand was hard, not a human's then, it had claws - could be T'khay, but surely she didn't have such hard hands - even the calluses from constant handling of weapons couldn't make her hands that rough surely?

"I've been looking for you," a voice entered his head, not spoken at all, the words just arrived there, straight into his brain. R'agna relaxed a little. "Yes, that's better," her soft voice whispered, her hand continued its stroking, edging gradually over his side and around his front. "I am here to make things all better for you. You are surprisingly difficult to follow around, you know. I have been curious about your kind for some time, you especially..."

Her hand continued around and down, and there was no way the young Yautja could stop the inevitable reaction to her gentle touch. And somehow, he no longer wanted to try and stop it, he was enjoying her touch too much. She brushed against his neck and he felt something warm trickle down over his skin.

"You must be Thinalissss?" he let her continue to stroke him.

"Yessss, I am she. I have been watching you for some time, I feel you need the guidance of one who feels no awkwardness. My Queen agreed that is a good idea. And so, here I am. Now roll over, R'agna, onto your back."

He did as she bade, trying to ignore the part of him that pointed at the ceiling. She however, did not ignore it. She curled her hand around his hardness and rubbed up and down.

"Big fellow, you are." she told him with a huge grin. Still drooling, she straddled him, then sat down on him with a squelch. "Ahhh, that's good..." she purred. R'agna couldn't believe his incredible luck - finally he was experiencing the inside of a female. He groaned and just let her happen to him. Her drool splashed onto him like warm rain as she slid up and down on him. She's fast, he thought, so typical of aliens, they get right on with it, dispensing with all the awkwardness that goes before.

Thinalissss spent all night with R'agna, introducing him to the pleasures of flesh meeting flesh, she taught him many things, he felt all his frustrations of the previous times falling away from him like a curtain, gone forever. She built up his confidence, he would once more be able to hold his head up and know he was indeed ready to take his place alongside his peers.

The next morning he:

1. Had Thinalissss again, spending most of the morning with her.
2. Went to have breakfast and perhaps look for Vicky or T'khay.
3. Went to work of his new-found exuberance in the gym.

I kept it fairly tame for a public forum. No flames please!

Crazy Alien Lord

hot damn slof. bloody marvilus. thanx for saving my arse on this.
And as usual people sloffy has done it again. another great job.

AlienSlof

Thanx

Nuthouse_Escapee

hey... what if that "figure" was R'agna's disturbed brother? EWWWW. what a mess that would have been!!

Acid-Death

bravo slof, bravo......

Nuthouse_Escapee

i bet when he goes to the gym, he's gonna be all swaggery and smiley... when suddenly people start laughing at him, he starts to get a tad confused... then he looks down, sees he left his codpiece in bed, and rushes back to his room blushing . it was his first time after all... wouldnt he be a bit forgetful? ^_^

yeth

Well, why own't you rite it in the story? After all thats why it is there...

Nuthouse_Escapee

you have a point . maybe i will

AlienSlof

Quote:
hey... what if that "figure" was R'agna's disturbed brother? EWWWW. what a mess that would have been!!

Don't go there. Please.

Renegade

Quote:

*covers ears* LA-LA-LA-LA-LA happy thoughts happy thoughts happy thoughts...puppies, kitties, fat people falling down then blowing up, sexy horny catgirls ..............ANYTHING BUT WHAT YOU SAID!!!!! i mean seriously, thats just siiiiick!!!!

Nuthouse_Escapee

but its funny! why didnt you people notice before? *cough cough* and i am sick *sneeze*

Acid-Death

Quote:
fat people falling down then blowing up

Thanks dude that really did make my day....lol

Oh and nuthouse, please DO NOT say anything like that ever again, or I will kill you.....

A'hrisss

I've been keeping up with the posts and I think the story is come along nicely I migh add a bit if I can ever pull my self away for Diablo2.

AlienSlof

Oh - Diablo 2 - damnably addictive game! Played that for ages and ages! Hours, even days of my life have been lost to that game!

Nuthouse_Escapee

i thought the original was dull.

Renegade

Diablo II was a damn great game! ill give ya'll the list of weapons and specs. for my Druid character when i get back to my comp. Im playin it on Nightmare right now, only on the third world....gotta start playin more

Nuthouse_Escapee

yeah, you can never play enough computer games... especially on-line games!

All copyrights and trademarks belong to their respective owners. This site is for the promotion of selected material, no infringements are intended. All reasonable efforts have been taken to credit the respective owners and/or authors.

AbsoluteGamerzNetwork

Cookie Policy | Privacy Policy

(AA || 5d8bd860607595c4509ea4cf2c078774)